First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BlueFairy

Fall River, MA

#43 Mar 19, 2011
Are the two of you in therapy and do you have a support system that has been helping you through this process?

A measure of justice can be had-Ayres is on trial in CA and was recently determined to be competent enough for the trial to move forward. Both of you should be able to obtain your records from Boston's Children's hospital to share with the Detective, and to vet your story. The key to think about is that if you are a Boston victim of any of them...Ayres, Rife or Mel Levine (who committed suicide the day after a class action lawsuit was filed by 40 of his victims) you can have an impact and perhaps get some of your power back.
Chapter 750

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Mar 20, 2011
If you recall my name you can find me on Facebook. My last name was obscure in the 1960's but is now quite famous due to a fashion designer who was not my father. Otherwise I will set up an alias e-mail address though I hate to think about the pervs and entertainment seekers I would have to sort through to locate you. I have never tried to do anything clandestine like this and thought maybe you could be more creative. I have been out on physical disability so my professional and social contacts are limited in terms of mail drops. I feel very strongly about getting a chance to talk with you. I think you would find it theraputic. I am not only a shrink but I am also a practicing Tibetan Buddist. Please make the effort.
Chapter 750

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Mar 20, 2011
The above message was intended for OnTheCape not BlueFairy. BLUEFAIRY it is none of your business whether I or anyone else is in therapy or has a support system. I guess that makes me together enough that I have good strong ego boundries and don't need to be intruded on. Also unlike half of the American population I don't groove on being a victim.
I hope I will hear from you OnTheCape. I care. I could also benefit from a reality check from someone else who was there. All the best.
Deep Sounding

Redwood City, CA

#46 Mar 23, 2011
BlueFairy:

Regarding the william ayres situation: he was NOT determined to be competent for the trial to go through.

Originally, two of the two doctors assigned to evaluate his competence to assist in his own defense in his criminal re-trail determined that he was indeed competent, but ayres' attorney requested a jury trial to determine his competence anyway.(A person has the legal right to a jury trial in the case of competence as well.) The DAY the competency trial was to start one of the doctors mysteriously changed their assessment. A third doctor was then brought on to evaluate. Now 2 of the 3 doctors say he is competent. THIS determination prompted the Judge to give the go ahead for a newly scheduled competency trial.

It is the Competency to Defend himself for Trial Trial that has been scheduled, NOT a trial for his actual crimes.

ayres was arrested April 5th 2007, his first criminal trial was delayed 4 times, his re-trial once (so far,) and his competency trial delayed 2 times. It's all just a big game.

Chapter750 and Onethecape:
I know exactly the kinds of struggles you're going through. They're apparently VERY common for people in our situations. Godspeed!
BlueFairy

Brockton, MA

#47 Mar 23, 2011
Thank you for the correction Deep Sounding. I apologize for misrepresenting any portion of this story! It must have been wishful thinking on my part.
BlueFairy

Brockton, MA

#48 Mar 23, 2011
No intrusion intended, Chapter 750-I wasnt looking for an answer tbh.
Doctor Frank

Palo Alto, CA

#49 Mar 24, 2011
A 71 year old man has just come forward to say that he was molested at Judge Baker in 1949 when he was ten. We are trying to find out the first name of this doctor, who would no longer be living.
Dr Braverman- Abuser

Braintree, MA

#50 Apr 6, 2011
Lewis E. Braverman M.D., trained at Johns Hopkins and Harvard, worked at UMass Medical Center where he engaged in indecent A&B of the breasts of all of his female endocrine patients. He was psychologically abusive to children. Unknown if he sexually assaulted female teenagers. All assaults were witnessed by other doctors in the room who took patient complaints but did nothing to report or contain the felony assaults which could be as high as 40K.
Braverman worked at the Brigham and is now at the BUMC. Report all assaults in the county where they occur. Never go to a doctor's office or a hospital alone. No one will protect you, especially in the malevolent Harvard system.
bluefairy

Brockton, MA

#51 May 17, 2013
I want to close the loop a little bit here-William Ayres pled No contest to 8 felonies. Vindication for his victims and their families. http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where is Tsarnaev's family? 6 hr TOASTER 3
why do white men act like they don't like black... (Mar '11) 9 hr TOASTER 115
News Dead suspect served time for firing at police i... 9 hr TOASTER 4
Fox News Boston - VB fired Sun sheenablanchard 53
Seven Dyce musical artist from Arkansas on the ... Sat UBANK RECORDS 1
Tsarnaev Is Guilty on All 30 Counts in Boston Apr 25 ky man 3
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Apr 25 Local in boston 6
More from around the web

Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE