Amy Lord: Serial offender Edwin Alemany named person of interest in 24-year-old's murder

Full story: Daily Mail
Suspect in kidnapping and brutal murder of woman, 24, attempted a similar attack last year but police never arrested him even though the victim gave them his WALLET Alemany is being held after he was arrested on charges of two similar attacks - one an hour before Miss Lord's and one two days after Police commissioner Ed Davis says Alemany should ... (more) Read more
Joe Zingher

Gurnee, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2013
The murder of Amy Lord has become a political cause in Massachusetts. Over the years, the banking industry has gone to great lengths to keep the extent of these kinds of murders out of the public eye in order to protect their business model. To do so, they had to block the police from tracking the problem.(They did this by preventing the passage of a specific crime statute for forced withdrawals. Without a statute, thereís no index number for the police to use.) This in turn made it easier for these killers to avoid arrest so they could continue killing more and more people. Thanks to improvements in crime tracking software, itís now cheap and easy to expose the problem. For more information on this see: http://atmsafetypin.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opportunity lacking for Boston's Hispanic, Afri... 6 min Rug Doctor 4
News BHA pushes for smoke-free housing (Jul '10) 9 min Rug Doctor 23
Falmouth Wind Turbines Infra Sound Report Sat Jack Kelly 1
Legal Notice Concerning CarGurus, Boston, MA Fri Daniel R 8
News Can Boston 2024 get back on track? Mar 25 reality is a crutch 1
Your nanny did what? Mar 23 Bavarian Hellbilly 1
Falmouth Wind Turbine Victims Mar 23 Jack Kelly 1
Boston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web