God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!

Posted in the Boston Forum

Realist

London, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2013
God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court wins and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Aug 8, 2013
How do you know what she thinks or if she thinks?

There is no empirical evidence there is a god or that she thinks.

If she does think she needs some serious anti depression medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man gets trapped under Boston subway train 15 hr Petal Power 2
German Ocean Wind Turbine Failure -Indusry In T... 19 hr Jack Kelly 1
Dr Brian Awbrey (Oct '10) Mon One of many anony... 524
seeking submissive female Sep 12 stonecoldmethod 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
THE BIRTH OF ESAU Progenitor of the WHITE RACE (Mar '11) Sep 11 Rlh 23
The Great Big Holy Putdown!!!. Sep 11 Oddity 3
•••

Boston News Video

•••
•••

Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••