Why do whites love Asians Hispanics Jews Arabs Muslims Hindus etc...

Posted in the Boston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Only race hated in world

Tokyo, Japan

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Why do whites love Asians Hispanics Jews Arabs Muslims Hindus and all non-blacks? I have very great respect for Adolph Hitler and wish
he could've executed his final solution onto the world. Hitler did not even hate Jews since he himself was a Jew. Also a Jew founded the SS and he ended up killing a homosexual who was a Nazi party founder. Whites have a love for Hinduism on a deep level and only hate one race with 95% of the whole world population. If whites didn't hate blacks only then they would've let men like Garvey and Malcolm do they're job. Also I don't believe that six million were killed (that's a myth).
Large Nordic Caucasian

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
We hate the other races too, except for Jews because they are a sub race of whites themselves.
Nic

South Africa

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Whites hate Muslims too !!! Since 9. 1 1

Since: Dec 11

Revere, MA

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Promote love and not hate please.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Feb 12, 2012
Only race hated in world wrote:
Why do whites love Asians Hispanics Jews Arabs Muslims Hindus and all non-blacks? I have very great respect for Adolph Hitler and wish
he could've executed his final solution onto the world. Hitler did not even hate Jews since he himself was a Jew. Also a Jew founded the SS and he ended up killing a homosexual who was a Nazi party founder. Whites have a love for Hinduism on a deep level and only hate one race with 95% of the whole world population. If whites didn't hate blacks only then they would've let men like Garvey and Malcolm do they're job. Also I don't believe that six million were killed (that's a myth).
This poster is both a bigot and a wrong presenter of history. Anyone who says Hitler did not hate Jews might as well be saying the sun is black. And anyone saying they have "great respect" for that monster has betrayed his true colors. Leave it to such an a--hole to deny the Holocaust.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Feb 12, 2012
I really don't think it shold be said that the Whites Love..this race or not. It's all about the respect of their cultures and their sacrifices they have made to better their ownself or country. Love is a powerful word, carries clout..but to use it as a mere word of fashion..hasn't anymore meaning than...the word...Hello.
GGG

Canyon Country, CA

#8 Feb 15, 2012
come 2 the border of Texas, whites are the minority, they get picked on by all hispanics. in my town, all the law enforcement and officials are hipanic

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 Feb 16, 2012
GGG wrote:
come 2 the border of Texas, whites are the minority, they get picked on by all hispanics. in my town, all the law enforcement and officials are hipanic
When you are the minority, you do tend to get picked on. The majority rules..end of statement.
WorkingStiff

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Cus you all have really small johnsons.
womble

Saint Albert, Canada

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster is both a bigot and a wrong presenter of history. Anyone who says Hitler did not hate Jews might as well be saying the sun is black. And anyone saying they have "great respect" for that monster has betrayed his true colors. Leave it to such an a--hole to deny the Holocaust.
maybe instead of attacking an opinion you should educate yourself on the real cause of ww2 and the rampant falsification of holocaust figures and facts. you appear to be brainwashed my good sir!!!!!
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 May 21, 2013
womble wrote:
<quoted text>maybe instead of attacking an opinion you should educate yourself on the real cause of ww2 and the rampant falsification of holocaust figures and facts. you appear to be brainwashed my good sir!!!!!
And what was this "real cause of WW 2", pray tell? And as for the Holocaust figures, whether it was six million, three million, ten million ----- what difference does it make? Hitler's hate was so obscenely self-evident that he actually created a "Museum Of An Extinct People" hoping to show future generations what the Jews had been like. If that isn't the smoking gun to those who question that it was intentional genocide, I don't know what is!
myth

Paoli, IN

#16 May 21, 2013
Large Nordic Caucasian wrote:
We hate the other races too, except for Jews because they are a sub race of whites themselves.
The Jews are human . Gentiles are animals in human form, Jews are to kill the non-Jew animals. The Jews Talmud teaches that.
Josh Das

Kolkata, India

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Large Nordic Caucasian wrote:
You are that 0.003% white (IF you are really white or pretending to be) who's born ugly. Am mixed White/asian dude but i find almost all the whites being kind, nice and friendly (Maybe except in some cases towards the blacks) to all the other races. Please don't say WE, its just you.The others resent you cause either you are not good lookin, insecure, jealous, natural born loser or inwardly ugly. Know this people "Large Nordic CAu" will go beserk after this or better find some other thread to prey. You are a bad apple to all the other white classy people. Doubt if you are white after all or somewhere in your genes you might be black. Go figure
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#20 Jul 18, 2013
whites)
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#21 Jul 18, 2013
myth wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are human . Gentiles are animals in human form, Jews are to kill the non-Jew animals. The Jews Talmud teaches that.
the jews today aren't even real jews they are fake as blacks were the real jews.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#22 Jul 18, 2013
blacks were the 'real' israelites
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#23 Jul 18, 2013
and whites don't like Asians whoever made this forum is full of it! there is racial bigotry going on everywhere because of whites as they invented fascism,classism,capitalism,se xism,impoerialism,colonialism. just like whites invented concentration camps and aids.diseases came from western Europeans go ahead and research it.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#24 Jul 18, 2013
imperialism
bombsaway

Oakley, CA

#25 Nov 22, 2013
lets get one thing straight to the person who posted whites love asains hispanics and arabs.when it comes to all hispanics the white race hates hispanics more than all the other races combined.and make no mistake anything and everything thats given to them by are government will be taken away from ALL border people and WAR will be declaired on them for the tens of billions of dollars they cost our tax payers and for invaiding our neighborhoods and education systems.mark my words its not IF it happens. it flat out IS gonna happen just a matter of time.i give it two years.
nope

Pittsfield, MA

#26 Nov 22, 2013
now wya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 10 hr Balthazar 5,608
why i vote democrat 12 hr BILL WILLIAMS 1
2 children found dead after Massachusetts apart... 16 hr reality is a crutch 1
Revere, Neighbor Districts Unite To Handle 'Urb... Mon Totally disgusted 3
Solar project on rebound in Lee, Lenox? Oct 19 Solarman 5
How one city is welcoming hundreds of migrant c... Oct 16 deja 14
In book interview, Menino weighs in on Walsh's ... Oct 16 Flatulence Fred 6

Flood Watch for Suffolk County was issued at October 22 at 4:34AM EDT

Boston News Video

Boston Dating