Keller @ Large: Winners & Losers In B...

Keller @ Large: Winners & Losers In Boston Mayor's Race

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Keller @ Large: Winners & Losers In Boston Mayor's Race. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The Boston Teachers Union and its anti-reform jihad against non-union charter schools was a big loser, with both of the mayoral finalists being staunch charter school supporters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Sep 25, 2013
its very clear public schools across America are failing. The do not deliver what we over pay them to provide.

charter schools get results without restrictive union work to rule mentally standing in the way of education process.

results count. The history of unions show its always about them not the industry they work in.

let the union teaching morons go bake twinkles, wonder bread or make steel,

oh wait I forgot unions already destroyed those businesses along with lot of other industries which were forced to leave America because of union morons.

ask Jimmy Hoffa about criminal element in upper union mismanagement locals around the country.

Gee I didn't get a christmas card from jimmy this year????
Yes it is

Florence, MA

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Incidents show some black lives apparently matt... 2 hr bozo 1
Mayor must go now 13 hr Rick grande 1
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Fri Fat Stevie 179
News Boston police release name of Dorchester man sh... Thu bozo 1
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... Jul 20 bozo 1
News Pittsfield Investigating Apparent... Jul 18 cops are degener... 4
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? (Jan '16) Jul 16 Raydot 33

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages