Islam the only Religion that will kill you for drawing a cartoon

Posted in the Boston Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Religion Sucks

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Only in Islam can you be killed for drawing a cartoon-picture of their profit.
priceofapathy

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Religion Sucks wrote:
Only in Islam can you be killed for drawing a cartoon-picture of their profit.
well now they have something in common with soccer houligans and red sox fans.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

priceofapathy wrote:
<quoted text> well now they have something in common with soccer houligans and red sox fans.
Red Sox fans kill people?? I mean, aren't they Bostonians?? How do they do that? Making them get tickled to death?
Inspector Clue So

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Sox fans kill people?? I mean, aren't they Bostonians?? How do they do that? Making them get tickled to death?
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably his daughter went on a date with an older biker guy who still knew how to look and act like a man. Instead of looking in the mirror, it's better to slander them on the Internet. However, it is quite creepy and obsessive indeed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats you obsession with biker gangs? Every thread you get off the topic and start railing against bikers. Bang your wife? Girlfriend?
DID the TERRORIST BANG your WIFES or GIRLFRIENDS?

VeganTiger Did the Terrorist go on a date with your daughters ?

I am not talking about Bikers Gangs / What are you talking about ?

I am Talking about USA hells angels they have a history that spans decades for Horrible crimes against women and children and I believe they Hold the record for the most child porn transported across the USA in a Trailer.

USA hells angels vote registered sex offenders in to leadre ship roles .

I see people like you think because these freaks who flock together to support men involved in child porn or harming beating raping molesting and murdering women and children Ride Motorcycles to their meeting instead of using cars or commuting by Bus they are Bikers.

Seems you know nothing at all about what real Bikers do in the USA.

Its people like you that give all Bikers a bad name Read up on the dirt bags you call bikers right here in Mass a registered sex offender was an officer of the USA hells angels

seems every time you look another USA hells angels sex offender comes to the surface of the flock. a leader no less.
March 3013
Hells Angels MC.
BY: Todd Feathers.
Source: boston.com

Massachusetts - A federal judge in Boston has sentenced a member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang with a long criminal record to 21 years in prison for possession of a firearm and ammunition after committing a felony, prosecutors said.
Eric Franco, 38, was the sergeant-at-arms for the Hells Angels chapter in Lynn, a statement from US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said. He was convicted of the charges in September and sentenced Tuesday in US District Court in Boston.

In May, Lynn police arrested Franco after finding the gun and ammunition in his apartment while investigating a report that Franco was assaulting his girlfriend, the statement said.

Franco's criminal record already included three convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and convictions for indecent assault and battery, failure to register as a sex offender, breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act.

He was also convicted in Arkansas on an assault and battery in the second degree charge after he and five other Hells Angels stabbed four members of another gang, the prosecutors' statement said.

Also today, the State Police announced that they had arrested four suspects and executed multiple search warrants on the North Shore as part of a probe into criminal activities of the Hells Angel and Red Devils motorcycle clubs.

Two of the four suspects arrested were Hells Angels; two others were Red Devils. Two other suspects are still being sought. All six face charges of kidnapping, mayhem, and extortion, State Police said.

The charges stem from acts committed against one male victim. State Police said no further details were being released about the victim or the crimes.

afew more stories you should read
http://www.topix.com/forum/boston/TOA9FUA6DAG...
Inspector Clue So

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

priceofapathy wrote:
<quoted text> well now they have something in common with soccer houligans and red sox fans.
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably his daughter went on a date with an older biker guy who still knew how to look and act like a man. Instead of looking in the mirror, it's better to slander them on the Internet. However, it is quite creepy and obsessive indeed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats you obsession with biker gangs? Every thread you get off the topic and start railing against bikers. Bang your wife? Girlfriend?
DID the TERRORIST BANG your WIFES or GIRLFRIENDS?

VeganTiger Did the Terrorist go on a date with your daughters ?

I am not talking about Bikers Gangs / What are you talking about ?

I am Talking about USA hells angels they have a history that spans decades for Horrible crimes against women and children and I believe they Hold the record for the most child porn transported across the USA in a Trailer.

USA hells angels vote registered sex offenders in to leadre ship roles .

I see people like you think because these freaks who flock together to support men involved in child porn or harming beating raping molesting and murdering women and children Ride Motorcycles to their meeting instead of using cars or commuting by Bus they are Bikers.

Seems you know nothing at all about what real Bikers do in the USA.

Its people like you that give all Bikers a bad name Read up on the dirt bags you call bikers right here in Mass a registered sex offender was an officer of the USA hells angels

seems every time you look another USA hells angels sex offender comes to the surface of the flock. a leader no less.
March 3013
Hells Angels MC.
BY: Todd Feathers.
Source: boston.com

Massachusetts - A federal judge in Boston has sentenced a member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang with a long criminal record to 21 years in prison for possession of a firearm and ammunition after committing a felony, prosecutors said.
Eric Franco, 38, was the sergeant-at-arms for the Hells Angels chapter in Lynn, a statement from US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said. He was convicted of the charges in September and sentenced Tuesday in US District Court in Boston.

In May, Lynn police arrested Franco after finding the gun and ammunition in his apartment while investigating a report that Franco was assaulting his girlfriend, the statement said.

Franco's criminal record already included three convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and convictions for indecent assault and battery, failure to register as a sex offender, breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act.

He was also convicted in Arkansas on an assault and battery in the second degree charge after he and five other Hells Angels stabbed four members of another gang, the prosecutors' statement said.

Also today, the State Police announced that they had arrested four suspects and executed multiple search warrants on the North Shore as part of a probe into criminal activities of the Hells Angel and Red Devils motorcycle clubs.

Two of the four suspects arrested were Hells Angels; two others were Red Devils. Two other suspects are still being sought. All six face charges of kidnapping, mayhem, and extortion, State Police said.

The charges stem from acts committed against one male victim. State Police said no further details were being released about the victim or the crimes.

afew more stories you should read
http://www.topix.com/forum/boston/TOA9FUA6DAG...
benselys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

muslims have been killing muslims since the year 850.

there was a peace conference in the year 850 to decide the leadership of the movement suni and shite had very differing views of who was qualified to be leader.

anyway the then leader of the movement was stabbed in the back by the opposition ending the peace conference and they have been killing bombing each other since then.

wow that's 1,163 years of killing wonder how many muslims have been killed by other muslims over the years.

so muslims will bomb a opposition mosque at prayer time, or a market while woman children shop for food.

kill any muslim any time in the name of religion??

so how can you trust a people a movement with no moral compass or respect for life ???
cursed Islam

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

I think that Israel should nuke Mecca and Medina for shits and giggles.
Anonymous

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In islam u dont get killed for drawing. if u draw any human or animal like features than you go to hell. that is because drawing human characteristics is like mimicking Allah's (gods) creations.
Funny

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does that mean they would be offended if someone drawed a picture of mohammed taken a big boar hog up the dirtshute? Someone once said that's why the mooslums hated hogs so bad. I can tell by looking at those deep dark socketed eyes that some coons have been slamming some meat to the mooslim mommys.
From Ca

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 31, 2013
 
While I wouldn't be happy if someone drew a cartoon of Jesus, I wouldn't freak out or try to kill someone becaue of it.
Funny

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslims need eradicating by the millions and no doubt the civilized nations will eventually do just that.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think its just wonderful when muslim Shiite or suni moron bomb other muslim suni or shitte morons at mosque during prayer services or at food markets while muslim moron woman children and old muslim morons are shopping for food.

This shows clearly just how depraved dysfuctional the muslims have become.

Imagine a totally depraved, muslim people lacking a moral compass, just bombing , killing other muslims along with non muslim bystanders because the muslims are just not smart enough to sit down at a conferance table and decide the leadership question of this dysfunctional mess of a religion.

Love it and hope the moron Shiite and suni keep killing each other for another 1,163 years.

Bet the muslim hell is full of muslim morons who have killed indiscriminately in the name of this sad, phony, pretend religion.

( wonder just how many muslims have been killed by other muslims since the year 850 AD.) Bet it a real lot, keep up the good work muslims.
akumapurei

Milltown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

American kill Americans. Christians kill Christians. Protestants kill Protestants. Jews kill everyone.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 3, 2013
 
akumapurei wrote:
American kill Americans. Christians kill Christians. Protestants kill Protestants. Jews kill everyone.
There is one important distinction your missing in your summary.

Muslims have been killing other muslims in the name of the religion continuously for 1,163 years.

Since the failed peace conference in the year 850 Ad when the moron muslim were unable or unwilling to try to decide who would be the leader of this dysfunctional religion.

No religion on the planet has killed more of it's own members than the muslims.

The bombings killings in Iraq today are the result of suni vs Shiite hatred. Much of the war in the middle east in muslim vs muslims which is great.

So you can live in your distorted pretend little world while those of us grounded here in reality love to sit back and watch muslims kill muslims.

They are doing a better job than the west could do. Mulsim don't have a moral compass they can kill muslim women children old people in markets, mosque and no one cares.

Just another day of killing each other in the long 1,163 year history of muslims killing muslims.

Hope they keep up the good work.

If there is a muslim god must be really happy to see her once proud religion turn into a hate fest among muslims.
Mohummer

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 3, 2013
 
You got to laugh at what violence rich religion Islam is. We need to ship them more arms STAT! I totally get why Russia and China arm both sides of these constant civil wars in Islamic regions.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 3, 2013
 
That's true. I never thought Id be siding with commies on anything. I wish the USA, Russia, China, Australia. India, Canada and a few other countries would team together and wipe the slate clean once and for all. Until then just feed them enough small arms and grenades to drop the population substantially making cleanup easier and more practical. Its a no brainer. Everybody hates their savage asses anyway.
Mohummer wrote:
You got to laugh at what violence rich religion Islam is. We need to ship them more arms STAT! I totally get why Russia and China arm both sides of these constant civil wars in Islamic regions.
Bensleys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 6, 2013
 
Anonymous wrote:
In islam u dont get killed for drawing. if u draw any human or animal like features than you go to hell. that is because drawing human characteristics is like mimicking Allah's (gods) creations.
The muslim morons in Iraq killed over a thousand other moron muslims just in the month of may.

It's all about that lame old suni vs sheite battle those muslims morons have been fighting for 1,163 years about who is or who is not the leader.

if there is an allah she must really be pissed watching muslims kill muslims. But that's what you get when you bring Arabs into a religion.

as for me I say keep up the good work, hope muslims keep killing muslims for another 1,163 years. it will save us a lot of work and ammo,

go muslims go !
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 7, 2013
 
Amen Brother!
Bensleys reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The muslim morons in Iraq killed over a thousand other moron muslims just in the month of may.
It's all about that lame old suni vs sheite battle those muslims morons have been fighting for 1,163 years about who is or who is not the leader.
if there is an allah she must really be pissed watching muslims kill muslims. But that's what you get when you bring Arabs into a religion.
as for me I say keep up the good work, hope muslims keep killing muslims for another 1,163 years. it will save us a lot of work and ammo,
go muslims go !
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 7, 2013
 
The US, Russia and China needs to invest in tanker installations at each major Mesopotamia oil exporting country. In exchange for oil dispense enough food and small arms for them to keep killing each other. Any country that shuts the valve gets stroked with missles and bombs until they come to their senses. How simple is that?
Bensleys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 8, 2013
 
akumapurei wrote:
American kill Americans. Christians kill Christians. Protestants kill Protestants. Jews kill everyone.
Not on the scale muslims kill.

did you know that over 1,000 muslims were killed by other muslims in Iraq in the month of may 2013??

Most of the wars in the middle east today are suni vs shiete wars each side fighting for dominance.

But ya got to admit that all muslims are just way too stupid to sit down at a conference table to decide the question of leadership.

Frankly I love to see muslims killing muslims it saves us the trouble and ammo.

Wonder how many muslims have been killed by other muslim since 850Ad when this stupid war of leadership began??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Boston Forum right now

Search the Boston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyde Park Man Charged In Fatal Dorchester Shoot... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Juror blasts Walsh's support of ex-probation chief 11 hr reality is a crutch 1
Why would the Illuminati (CIA) be studying Rh N... (May '12) 15 hr TheFlyingDuck 52
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 19 hr SnuffAGlobalist 5
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Thu jimmietsen 4,698
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Thu Dale Craven 1,152
Patrick signs $1B convention center upgrade bill Wed reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Boston News Video

•••
Boston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Boston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••