Boston Bombing Was an INSIDE JOB & DRILL to Test Ability to Shut Down Large Area

Posted in the Boston Forum

SnuffAGlobalist

Harviell, MO

#2 Apr 22, 2013
You do not put a million citizens on lock down just to hunt one little ole suspect. This was a drill, from the bombing, to the lock down.

They want to see how effective they will be when they try to lock us down during an economic collapse, or, gun confiscation.... good luck...LMFAO.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Yes but it also had other useful purposes . Of Course in the event of an actual event the drones will be up and fully nuke armed . And the Russians and Chinese will take part. That way they can ignore your words more easily if they don't know what you say .
Proud Patriot

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Refugee

Drexel Hill, PA

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Look man, I don't trust the government at all either but to slander the good names of Russia and china is a new low.
America doesn't need to fight us, they can just lower the price of beer and any civil unrest will end
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Thats the reason they want our guns. Makes their job easier. Boston served as a test. Look how they swooped in that house at gunpoint and ran everyone out with their hands on top of their head searching them 1x1. Its coming. This was a perfect opportunity for a trial run. It went smooth as silk too. Had anyone simply answered his door with gun in his hand as many should have knowing that bomber lunatic was nearby the homeowner would have been shot on site. And probably included as a accomplice etc. Its scary.
Funny guy

Boston, MA

#7 Jun 13, 2013
You people are all retarted! Move out
so what

Hazleton, PA

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Obama is too effeminate to try to pull that off. You need a pair to be a tyrant.
Anonymous

Japan

#9 Jun 15, 2013
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
You do not put a million citizens on lock down just to hunt one little ole suspect. This was a drill, from the bombing, to the lock down.
They want to see how effective they will be when they try to lock us down during an economic collapse, or, gun confiscation.... good luck...LMFAO.
You must be trolling? I don't want to believe you're brain dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teenager arrested on probation violation in Rox... 8 hr mee 2
Men Arrested For Heroin Possession, Driving Sto... 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
3 held after leading Boston police on wild chase 16 hr reality is a crutch 1
6 hurt in shooting at party for Jamaica Plain teen 19 hr reality is a crutch 2
Philly to Boston bracing for up to 3 feet of pa... Tue reality is a crutch 1
The Real Scandal is not Deflated Footballs but ... Tue Culture Auditor 7
Two Women Injured In Shooting At Forest Hills M... Tue reality is a crutch 1

Boston News Video

Boston Dating
Find my Match