william

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

be aware that the warning is real and that they are going to put a wre4nch in the date of september 11... they are planning an attack either on august 11 or october 11 this will be done to throw off the authorities.. this is just something that is coming thru me ...i hope it is not true ...but many things have come to pass in the past so i am putting it out there... for our best to be aware and protect ....
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

a message should go out to all middle eastern governments.

Embassy's & consulates are special sovereign and hallowed grounds which need to be protected by the host governments from any and all of its citizens of any political or religious persuasion for any protest or uprising.

Any government on the planet needs to take any and all military steps to protect and defend any and all foreign embassy's, consulates and foreign nationals employed there in within their borders from any attacks by the citizens of the host country.

Any country failing to live up to its moral and legal obligation to protect and defend foreign embassy's and employees of that embassy should lose that embassy along with all foreign financial, military and food aid from the United States for all time.

Further any government that fails to protect and defend American embassy or its personnel shall have a travel restriction place on that country preventing Americans from traveling to that country for any reason.

We shall not accept citizens of the offending country to travel to America for any reason at all.

no study , work, medical treatment visas shall be issued to the citizens of the offending country.

Lets see how long some of these pretend kings and dictators last without American aid and support.

Control your citizens protect your guest or stay home and play with camels and little boys like they been doing for years.
william

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

i agree with you, i just think we are about to really get hit and it will be soon and it will catch us off guard ....but retribution will be swift and more powerful than they figure will come..and the eagle will be awaken once more to rain down on them.. so they just better think twice about harming our people ...they cannot hide any more WE will track THEY WILL receive the blessing from above the DRONE....
From Ca

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

reality is a crutch wrote:
a message should go out to all middle eastern governments.
Embassy's & consulates are special sovereign and hallowed grounds which need to be protected by the host governments from any and all of its citizens of any political or religious persuasion for any protest or uprising.
Any government on the planet needs to take any and all military steps to protect and defend any and all foreign embassy's, consulates and foreign nationals employed there in within their borders from any attacks by the citizens of the host country.
Any country failing to live up to its moral and legal obligation to protect and defend foreign embassy's and employees of that embassy should lose that embassy along with all foreign financial, military and food aid from the United States for all time.
Further any government that fails to protect and defend American embassy or its personnel shall have a travel restriction place on that country preventing Americans from traveling to that country for any reason.
We shall not accept citizens of the offending country to travel to America for any reason at all.
no study , work, medical treatment visas shall be issued to the citizens of the offending country.
Lets see how long some of these pretend kings and dictators last without American aid and support.
Control your citizens protect your guest or stay home and play with camels and little boys like they been doing for years.
Look at where our giving these countries money. Screwed.
It's better for us to use that money on American citizens.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

More terrorists,
trip

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Terrorists?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

I don't know why terrorists can't leave us alone.
william

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

its time to put a wave of aggression both in yemen and pakistan
Jewlluminati

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Why won't the Zionists stop terrorizing innocent muslims ? Because muslim banks don't charge interest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

william wrote:
be aware that the warning is real and that they are going to put a wre4nch in the date of september 11... they are planning an attack either on august 11 or october 11 this will be done to throw off the authorities.. this is just something that is coming thru me ...i hope it is not true ...but many things have come to pass in the past so i am putting it out there... for our best to be aware and protect ....
Nothing happened, we are all safe.
william

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
well look at washington and the navy yard is this not a terror attack
william

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes the dates are in between august 11 and october 11 it is not and exact science but it usually will show something

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Boston Forum right now

Search the Boston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dorchester Man Charged in Hit-and-Run that Crit... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Boston Considers Immigration Enforcement Proposal 10 hr Uppercut 4
tell the snake enough = crush the snakes head =... 10 hr Uppercut 2
Senators and Barak Obama REPENT 21 hr focus on the family 1
all gays need to repent - god does not approve 21 hr GOD DOES NOT APPROVE GAYS 2
homeless in the USA 23 hr homeless Americans 1
why do white men act like they don't like black... (Mar '11) 23 hr branded22 110
•••
•••

Boston News Video

•••
•••

Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE