Boston police still seek clues in tri...

Boston police still seek clues in triple homicide, 1 year later

There are 2 comments on the Boston.com story from Aug 10, 2013, titled Boston police still seek clues in triple homicide, 1 year later. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Boston police have identified several "persons of interest" and released surveillance photographs they hope will spur leads in a deadly shooting that shocked the city a year ago Monday, taking the lives of three 22-year-old women who had just attended a festival and cookout together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 10, 2013
just a couple more dead black people.

Blacks don't care why should anyone else?

If blacks actually cared this black on black murder crap would have ended 50 years ago.

But alas and alack no one in the hood cares and the killing goes on here and other American cities cause blacks allow it to continue.

Notice this large scale murder nonsense doesn't occur in other ethnic or racial neighborhoods
except for those weird muslims who been killing each other since the year 850 AD over that suni vs shiete crap.
anonymous

Jamaica Plain, MA

#3 Aug 19, 2013
I totally agree with this person. Living in the State of MA since 1970, i have seen the wave of violence remain steadily the same. Black neigborhoods are alwasy into killing and doing illicit activities. Nobody wants to work and want to live off scams and dealing drugs, etc. When I moved out of Dorchester/Mattapan 25 yers ago, I saw a different world (just around the corner). There was peace and quiet, no shootings, no cussing/arguing. No so many liquor stores, hair and nail salons and a lot less chinese Hair and Beuty Supply stores. Black folks in the hood need wo wake up and smell the coffee. Start taking responsibility for yourselves and your future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Weld = NWO FILTH 1 hr Rocker5150 3
Finding Dope (Jun '13) 10 hr Acc 27
Goofy Head Dress Indian Warren 18 hr bozo 6
News Dorchester man convicted of shooting another ma... 19 hr bozo 1
congressional white taxpayers caucus Sat bozo 1
News GE's Boston headquarters will be bigger than ex... Sat bozo 1
News Sister says teen who was found dead in East Bos... Sat bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages