Bomb suspect hunt turns Boston into battle zone

Apr 19, 2013 Full story: The Peninsula 12

WATERTOWN, Massachusetts: Boston was a city under siege Friday, as more than 9,000 police backed by helicopters and armored vehicles hunted for a teenager wanted for the deadly marathon bombings.

Full Story
lockdown lifted Fri 6pm

North Bay, Canada

#1 Apr 19, 2013
FK DAT BRO

Hazleton, PA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Then the cops will be hunting whiteys tonight. Strange.
mad dash

Hazleton, PA

#3 Apr 19, 2013
I bet they find him in some gay bar with a fuse hanging out his brown eye.
wowww

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Chicago has 30-50 shootings per weekend involving dozens of thugs on foot and in cars and they don't shut the city down 'for citizen safety'. Hmmm maybe a weekend dusk to dawn lockdown and martial law is the only answer to that rats nest murder problems.
wondering

North Bay, Canada

#5 Apr 20, 2013

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#7 Apr 21, 2013
wowww wrote:
Chicago has 30-50 shootings per weekend involving dozens of thugs on foot and in cars and they don't shut the city down 'for citizen safety'.
I'm sure Boston and AlbuQureque has the same problems and that doesn't happen in those cities either.

Idiot!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
What was the problem with shutting the city down.
HAHAHAHAHA.. What would be the problem with cops entering your house and doing cavity searches upon everybody in the house?? I mean, if we did that to everybody, I feel pretty sure we would stop more than 4 people dying of drug overdoses, right?

I say, let's do it. Those willing to sacrifice their freedoms go first!!
Proud Patriot

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
What was the problem with shutting the city down.

Take a look at this. http://www.infowars.com/video-this-is-what-a-...
LIVE FREE OR DIE

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Entering people's houses with intimidation and pointed weapons at innocent civilians to find ONE person is not what a freedom-loving nation does. Granted, I don't think most Bostonians are as freedom loving as others, at least it doesn't appear do.

"Gun free zones" works perfectly to neuter the sheeple and entire Boston was undressed and humiliated in front if the world to find one guy.

Absolutely pathetic!! At least the terrorists stick to liberal areas. After all, they are most tolerant and willing to put up with confiscation of both guns and civil liberties.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#15 Apr 23, 2013
The government hasn't failed YOU , YOU failed to maintain your rights repeatedly . This Exercise proves it . No retaliation .On December 23, 1913 when most of Congress was away Woodrow Wilson signed in secret a treasonous bill allowing a private Jew to OWN the US currency AND not only that the US citizens would PAY Herr Rothschild to manage their money for them . 99 years and $25Trillion dollars debt owed to ONE man . 99 YEARS and not ONE politician has stood up for the Constitution . Yet you vote every election for the same JEWS and their cronies . Wilsons only child then married Rockefellers only child and the JEW bloodline continues through inbreeding . The JEWS financed Hitler . Every single cent the "US" "owes" is to Herr Rothschild .The abolishment of the Federal reserve act should be Priority One . Two should be the pulling out of the JEW UN and Third should ban all Jews from US politics . No need for a litmus test a simple DNA test will suffice . 3 Things you should DEMAND of every politician . Even a tiny city council . ANY elected official should hold the sovereignty of the nation above a treaty with an anti-sovereignty plot . The UN wants all nations to be under ONE RULE , the UN was begun and is run still by Zionist JEWS . tick tock tick tock
myth

Charlestown, IN

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Lindsey Graham is a Jew . He and fellow Jew John Sidney McCain who was born in Panama Country slipped in a tidbit of Constitution killing with the http://www.ndaa2012.us BS We now live under Martial Law . The bill was the declaration . Bush also a JEW verified that the entire USA is a "battlefield" . Though it was the JEWS who did 9/11 doesn't matter . The Jews hate whites always have . the Iranians are white they are Aryan . Jews are Japheth and so are the Arabs . Jews are NOT Semitic they are anti-Semitic .
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#18 Apr 23, 2013
america is a melting pot. lady liberty states that she wants your poor and your tired and your masses yearning to be free. write and think what you want re the jewish, but remember that they are chosen people. wwii nazi germany and adolph tried to kill them all. they didnt stop with the jewish. it was the gypsies and the homosexuals and the retarded and anyone else they could think of. so remember that none of us are immune to terroristic peoples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly 1,000 gather to honor slain Brighton woman 8 hr Steve Ruell 2
Don't apply to Ace Mystery Shopping if You R a ... (Jul '12) Tue uptown61969 62
Massive Search In Dorchester After Shots Report... Tue glenravi 1
Fugitive (D.E.W.) Dec 21 Wimpy 1
Police probe fatal Roxbury shooting, nab 3 in s... Dec 21 reality is a crutch 1
Man dies in daylight shooting on Roxbury street Dec 20 reality is a crutch 2
Residents of proposed luxury building on West B... Dec 20 reality is a crutch 1

Boston News Video

Boston Dating
Find my Match