Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers

Full story: TIME.com 657
A man looks in Moscow on April 19, 2013, at a computer screen displaying an undated picture of the 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Read more
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#711 Jun 8, 2013
indiana Holmes wrote:
one was the infamous GE case , of course two took the fall and Adam took the fall for his father Peter as per the sandy hook incident. Note that the Bat-man "victim" just happened to be from sandy hook ? and the props guy for bat-man mysteriously died ? hmmm the plot thickens as the story unravels. tell an anecdote and everyone will believe you . So why DID Robbie Parker move from Utah to New Mexico to Connecticut in just a few months ? and why are so many of the 'victims' from other places and not from sandy hook ? but they all had retarded children. They even had a token porto rican a black a jew and a blue-eyed blonde all as retarded as those who believe it was real.
I think these guys are responsible for the crop circles too. Just can't prove it yet...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

The Beady Slayer.

#712 Jun 8, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I think these guys are responsible for the crop circles too. Just can't prove it yet...
They could have had their own reality program much like the Kardashians.
Jeffery

Toronto, Canada

#713 Jun 10, 2013
Neither of them had this king of sex

Acting Vice Principal of Martingrove C.I. Mrs.Vivian Mavrou was caught making sex tapes with her student Egal Ibrahim OEN 635 392 889 DOB Jan 10 1991 when she was the VP at Silverthorn Collegiate Institute. To add insult to taxpayers' monies, Vivian Mavrou was caught at the back of her car with Harmeet Chohan, doing the 69 and Missionary positions and the courts did not intervene to bar this sex offender from teaching or even outsourcing sex work to India. The TDSB supports pedophila because the Disciplinary committee transferred this pedophile to become Vice Principal of Martingrove Collegiate Institute when 1,000s of teachers, law-abiding and hardworking are subjected to the budget of 2013-14.
indiana Holmes

Depauw, IN

#714 Jun 10, 2013
trolls are terrorists
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#715 Jun 10, 2013
indiana Holmes wrote:
The muzzies didn't do shit. If they were behind all this BS , then why don't they bomb Tabenacles and other Jew places ? cuz the Jews did it and don't want to bomb their own places. The world trade centers were full of court cases against the Jews . why would a muzzie want to burn them court documents ? makes no sense . the Jews are responsible.
The Jews rule thw world.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#716 Jun 10, 2013
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews rule thw world.

Really??? Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#719 Jun 11, 2013
ClickIt wrote:
<quoted text>
TeeHee TeeHee? You must be from Indiana De-meat-tree.

I've never been to that racist USA and never will.

Location hidden

#721 Jun 11, 2013
ClickIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! We don't need another Bull-shit-vik racist, bigot, like you. We already have enough from Iran.

I would rather go to hell, than go to your facking racist nazi, rotten shit-hole. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#723 Jun 11, 2013
Cletus Buttus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the name Dimitri tells me you're already in hell.

You are a smart ass, well done. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#724 Jun 11, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch "The Thrive Movement" on you tube interesting crop circle phenomenon. Verification of ET. Including DNA mapping.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

The Beady Slayer.

#725 Jun 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I would rather go to hell, than go to your facking racist nazi, rotten shit-hole. Hehehehe.
You are already there .

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#726 Jun 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch "The Thrive Movement" on you tube interesting crop circle phenomenon. Verification of ET. Including DNA mapping.
http://www.yesmagazine.org/people-power/disas...

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#727 Jun 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I was kidding. Crop circles are just a bunch if guys who go into farm fields in the middle of the night with 2x4s strapped to their feet. That stupid myth was debunked years ago. Try to keep up.

Location hidden

#729 Jun 12, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already there .

Perhaps. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#730 Jun 12, 2013
Cletus Buttus wrote:
<quoted text>
Smarter than you Bulbus Buttus of Mongolia. Manly Lolol!

Get lost smart ass. Hehehehe.
Kiran

Suri, India

#734 Jul 28, 2013
Pls call me from india 09611761080

Location hidden

#735 Jul 28, 2013
Why would anybody would want to call you from India. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legal Notice Concerning CarGurus, Boston, MA Thu clifford 7
News Can Boston 2024 get back on track? Wed reality is a crutch 1
Your nanny did what? Mar 23 Bavarian Hellbilly 1
Falmouth Wind Turbine Victims Mar 23 Jack Kelly 1
Fox News Boston - VB fired Mar 23 Wakefield-ma 44
News BHA pushes for smoke-free housing (Jul '10) Mar 21 Schmones 20
News Boys and Girls Club mourns murder victim Dawnn ... (Aug '14) Mar 19 GwenB 2
Boston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]