Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#1 May 10, 2013
You want to make the Muslims afraid? Elect a Jewish President. and not one of you [email protected] Yankee Jews either. I 'm talking one of those Israeli, right wing ones. L.O.L.

Israel does pretty good with THEIR weapons. Imagine an angry Jew with America's Air Force?
hook line and sinker

Hazleton, PA

#2 May 11, 2013
I have to agree with you on that Mr. Weinstein. I think Israeli would attack the problems instead of trying to negotiate with a militarily inferior enemy. We did not see them pussyfoot in Syria. They hit the actual threats to Israel. We arm the future threats that are the Islamist FSA.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#3 May 12, 2013
The only time America acts like a man is when someone REALLY gets us angry. But from now on, we need to act like one WHEN THE OTHER COUNTRIES/GROUPS are just THINKING about it. Meaning, speak LOUDLY and Carry a huge stick.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#4 May 12, 2013
That's why I think we should have a little science experiment.

LET THE FORMER CONFEDERACY, meaning the SOUTH (West Virginia swaps for Florida) run it's own show. Meaning two separate countries. Basically one country of the red states, and one country of the blue states.

TEN BUCKS SAYS CANADA is able to INVADE and conquer the blue states, and CHINA disbands as a nation out of fear of US.

The New Confederate States of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 2 hr Geppo 2,430
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 3 hr Mredg 1
Need Advice on moving to Boston 20 hr Weather woes 2
Democrats Don't Run the Country 22 hr The view from the... 5
Why Is Boston The Most Racist US City, Many Peo... (Aug '12) 22 hr The green monster 79
Pink Wed Pink 4
Irene Wed Irene 2

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages