Ed Markey and Comercial Wind Sickness...

Ed Markey and Comercial Wind Sickness Massachusetts

Posted in the Boston Forum

Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Ed Markey is way past his prime. He came into office in 1976 during the Pontiac Bonneville era. What ever happened to term limits this guy has been in office for 35 years .

Commercial wind was supposed to produce green energy and savings. Massachusetts residents around wind turbines say the impact on their health has been devastating. People have moved to their basements or out of their homes. The main cause is low frequency sound and sleep deprivation.

A single 1.5 megawatt wind turbine provides enough power for 300 typical homes. The only problem is 50 homes get shadow flicker, noise issues and big loss of property value. The citizens form another group against the turbines and the lawsuits start every time a new wind turbine gets installed.

Ed Markey changed the term NIMBY from "not in my back yard" to "next it may be you". Massachusetts is going to install 3000 land based commercial wind turbines
Teatsddft

Cohoes, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everett (Jul '08) 1 hr Everettcitizen 714
The city that lost its way (Oct '17) 1 hr Everettcitizen 16
News Police log we are not allowed to read 18 hr AZPat 3
Wow Sun Marked 1
Jamie Russo (Feb '09) Sat Olrac Airamed 60
Renting A Two Bedroom in Everett Apr 20 Everett resident 8
The New England Patriots Suck (Sep '17) Apr 20 Patriots hater 4

Boston Jobs

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages