Public school graduates don't know ge...

Public school graduates don't know geography

Posted in the Boston Forum

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Another example of the idiotic public education in America surfaces as people apparently do not know the difference between the CZECH republic and CHECHNYA.

Even the "genius" Anderson Cooper had on some "expert" who didn't seem to know the difference.

Well, if we are going to invade Checnya, just make sure to employ some planners who can read a map. Also, make sure you don't miss and bomb sny neighbor nations in either country as both border several other nations, many of them our "allies". Not that the latter will stop us from killing children as we are doing in Pakistan (ally), Yemen (pseudo-ally) or Syria (ally to be) if it happens to be a " terrorist" within hundred miles.

Idiots who cannot tell the difference should shut up!! Likewise, ANY hate crimes directed against Czech people after this should lead to massive suits towards any tweeters who fermented this.

Idioti!!!
derp derp

Hazleton, PA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
I no geology you liberalist! You reason dey terk err jerbs!!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#3 Apr 22, 2013
they aint got time to learn no geography. they gettin laid out in chemistry class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Female workers sue McCormick & Schmick's allegi... 16 hr test 2
News Medical marijuana dispensary proposal aired at ... Fri Jerry O Rourke 3
Samual Adams Fri Joey DeDominicis 3
why do white men act like they don't like black... (Mar '11) Dec 14 Fake 128
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) Dec 13 Fake 76
Michelle says women are stupid Dec 13 Fake 12
News Boston will test a bus-only lane in Roslindale ... Dec 9 Barbiedoll21 1

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance