what do you love most about your dog?

what do you love most about your dog?

Posted in the Boston Forum

DOG MOM

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 16, 2013
I just wanted to start a post on something happy. My dogs are loyal, they don't judge, they pick up food off the floor if I drop something and that way I don't have to pick it up (lol). I get a great greeting when I get home from work and then it's feed me time. They make great bed warmers in the winter and I can go on and on.
neo news

Hazleton, PA

#2 May 17, 2013
I love how my dog recycles. Most of his diet is comprised of recycled dog food that he places on the lawn. Show me a cat that can recycle!
my ex best friend

Fulton, NY

#3 May 17, 2013
I got divorced a year ago and icky sided with my ex,my one time best friend is a traitor. I hope they both get rabbies.
Patriot

Puebla, Mexico

#5 May 17, 2013
My Bulldog hates muslims too!
oh no I didnt

Hazleton, PA

#6 May 19, 2013
I love that my dog is not a Boston terrier. That breed might as well be called the San Francisco terrier.
Patriot

Villahermosa, Mexico

#7 May 19, 2013
That's funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Navy Names Ship for a Queer 3 hr Inquisitor 1
News News | 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says... Wed Mr Obama 2
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Aug 22 Time marches on 180
News Victim of fatal shooting in Dorchester identified Aug 21 Maybe next time 2
News School Officials Say Low-Income Budget Change W... (Feb '16) Aug 21 Next stop Tehran 17
News Woman who hit pedestrians doesn't have a license Aug 20 grounded in reality 1
Finding Dope (Jun '13) Aug 18 Emilia 36

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages