Merkel Replaces Michelle Obama at Top...

Merkel Replaces Michelle Obama at Top of Forbes' List

There are 2 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Aug 24, 2011, titled Merkel Replaces Michelle Obama at Top of Forbes' List. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

German Chancellor Angela Merkel was Wednesday ranked number one in Forbes' list of the world's most powerful women -- replacing last year's top female, US First Lady Michelle Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#1 Aug 25, 2011
HA HA! I don't know how mobama can be considered "powerful." She doesn't hold an elected office, and she doesn't do much of anything, except tell folks how fat they are, and take vacations.

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#2 Jul 4, 2015
Fresh Start Program

Virtual Consulting Group launches the Fresh Start Program taught by Tonja Demoff.

Tonja Demoff knows first hand what it takes to rebuild your life, overcome adversity and thrive emotionally and financially.

Tonja will share her story¬Ö the ups and the downs, holding nothing back, allowing you to see that if she can do it so can you.

Some people want revenge and others want profit; Tonja Demoff will teach you that the best revenge is to be profitable and powerful in your own life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Authors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get "The Rightful Heir" for FREE! Mar '16 test pilot 2
News Kelly Clarkson calls Dr. Luke 'not a good guy' Mar '16 Faloola Chong 1
News Being a couch potato SHRINKS the brain: Failing... Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 2
Did you ever publish a book/ novel/ poetry? Feb '16 Ohwonder 6
Tonja Demoff (Jul '15) Jan '16 Anonymous 17
News A Season of Stories: Christmas at the White Hou... Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
Tonja Demoff (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 3
More from around the web