Reel Deal: 'The Hunger Games' has no ...

Reel Deal: 'The Hunger Games' has no carbs - Humboldt Beacon

There are 2 comments on the Humboldt Beacon story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Reel Deal: 'The Hunger Games' has no carbs - Humboldt Beacon. In it, Humboldt Beacon reports that:

It's evident from the nationwide pre-sale ticket records set by "The Hunger Games" that the thirst for teen fantasy films is unquenched.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Humboldt Beacon.

kwit

Portland, OR

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Hunger games meets Mad Men! best of both worlds…

http://bitchmagazine.org/post/may-the-ads-be-...
Clair

Marlow, UK

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Of course none of the tributes looked starving - they were actors! Are you sure you want to promote them looking like they dont eat properly - most of hollywood already look like that. They are starving to death in the books - mostly in districts 11 and 12 - we shouldnt want our actresses and actors to thin down the same way. This is a stupid article. Jennifer Lawrence is gorgeous and has inspired me to get healthy and love my body - an idea this article would do better promoting than criticising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus Thu Pastor Marc 1
News Temple Judea (Jul '15) Nov 25 lavon affair 5
News Trump Foundation Took Donations from Controvers... Nov 23 USA Today 1
News What Everyone Should Know about the Prophet Muh... Nov 21 MUZZIEs R DUMB 40
News Things to Do Tonight Nov 9 Thugtown 3
Solid Wood Bed Frame For Sale Oct '16 tobe116 1
News Tom Hanks sees US election warning in thriller ... Oct '16 leggings 2
More from around the web