Favorite people: J.K. Rowling's next ...

Favorite people: J.K. Rowling's next book, Michelle Obama on 'The Colbert Report' and more

There are 1 comment on the The Oregonian story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Favorite people: J.K. Rowling's next book, Michelle Obama on 'The Colbert Report' and more. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

In this Thursday, July 7, 2011 photo, British author JK Rowling arrives in Trafalgar Square, in central London, for the World Premiere of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 2, the last film in the series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

Shirley

Anderson, IN

#1 Apr 14, 2012
good news that GH will endure. Been watching since 1978. When Oprah left, the 4 o'clock slot was open. Why did ABC decide to put Katie Couric on 3 PM instead of filling the 4 PM slot. Why did Disney decide to eliminate soapnet when we could see reruns of GH and now it's gone? Not everyone has a computer that can do it instead.

Are small children up 24/7? Who will watch it during the night? Another mysterious decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Growing Up with Summer Reading Mon Gtown Canada 1
Win a Copy! Jul 23 Robert Eggleton 1
Win a Free Copy of Rarity from the Hollow Jul 11 Robert Eggleton 1
News Trump Slams 'Disgraceful' John Podesta at G-20:... Jul 9 OrangeBatBoy 4
Quality Book Reviews vs. I Liked or Didn't Like Jul 5 Robert Eggleton 1
A Survivor of Child Maltreatment Speaks About... Jun '17 Robert Eggleton 1
SciFi Helps Prevent Child Maltreatment Jun '17 Robert Eggleton 2
More from around the web