Human Rights Issues

Posted in the Books Forum

San Francisco

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2012
My dear Friend Mark is on a mission to win back the heart of his lost love Julie , oh Julie let me tell you that this Man is so in love with you and would do anything in the world for you ... and I would also like to add that He is also wanting to let people know that , if they could check out his Book White Male Privlage @Amazon on Paperback and be interested enough to buy a copy that would help him tremendously and be able to help restore and mend the common bond that him and his true love once shared that was lost .... Again the Book White Male Privlage paper back fourth edition , Amazon has a look inside feature with for excerpts on this book . Thank you for time to look it is much appreciated .
Believer

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Lets help this author get his lost love back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redefining chronic fatigue with better diagnosi... 7 hr britt05 1
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Feb 27 Frozen U Tube 123
The Mysterious Island By Jules Verne In depth B... Feb 24 NewYorkView 1
BOOK AUTHORS BEWARE of this website! Feb 23 AllstateAus 1
Lost in Space Feb 16 Fck zioneurohuns 8
'Unbroken' commentary (Part 1): Rumor and hyper... Jan '15 WORMKENDELATIDEBD... 15
New Upcoming Author Jan '15 davidm604 1
More from around the web