Vaduz Hero

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Have anyone read this book?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... .
Its a book from 1992 from the unknown author Howard Samson, the book is about a the "hero of Vaduz". Vaduz is the capital of Liechtenstein (spelling) and it is there where the Wenzel family lives. All in the family loved football and all lived among the city club.
One day the main character Alec go to his football training where his dad is the coach and he sees his dad really upset. He wonder why and got the answer; "Today I only got 2 sons".
The father later explain that Alec┤s older brother had moved to the rival of Vaduz.
Later in the book Alec get the choice to play for the club Arsenal or stay in the city team.
But Alec stay and say that he do not play football for money and he will stay in Vaduz until the day he dies.
Later in the book his brother return to Vaduz and the family forgive him.

The book was written because the Author though the football players never played with their heart, only for money.
Dixon Coxon

Umeň, Sweden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Yes!!! I read this books and I think IT WAS PICE OF SHIT!!!!!.I wil never readed a book of this man Howard EVER!!!!
Whine Roney

Umeň, Sweden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Alec had heart. I liked him. The book was good
BIG PAPA

Umeň, Sweden

#4 Nov 9, 2012
I will take care of you.
Bitch Kill3r

Umeň, Sweden

#5 Nov 9, 2012
I will take care of you.
Big Papa

Umeň, Sweden

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I don't remember things when I'm drunk so I don't know plz give me some weed and maybe I remember some things
lusen

Umeň, Sweden

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Im gonna smack you in da face
El PorriZ

Umeň, Sweden

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Vafan ń de hń jag vill ha sats oscar din slyna kom hit hńńń
Homeboy

Umeň, Sweden

#9 Nov 9, 2012
El PorriZ wrote:
Vafan ń de hń jag vill ha sats oscar din slyna kom hit hńńń
why why why him I wanna do it to plz let me in I can dig hole very deep plz I know things I trained with grand master Fernando You can watch me here Im in the background http://www.fernandoshowersceneXXX.org
CHHH

Umeň, Sweden

#10 Nov 10, 2012
it was bestest book i have always readed
Muddafukka

Link÷ping, Sweden

#11 Nov 10, 2012
This book is like a banana its long and twisted.
Mr Stevens

Umeň, Sweden

#13 Nov 13, 2012
I wanted to commit suicide before I read this book, but now I can see the point of living. I want to thank the author Howard Samson for writing this book. But I wonder why is this book so popular in Umeň, Sweden?
Book Reder

Umeň, Sweden

#14 Nov 13, 2012
WeeeeeerE CAN THIS BOOK HAS BE LOCATED!
NNIIID IT
H0w4rd s4ms0n

Umeň, Sweden

#16 Aug 19, 2013
ty guyz I just jokedd I was the guy who wrote th3 bokk plz like my comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Survivor of Child Maltreatment Speaks About... Sat Robert Eggleton 1
SciFi Helps Prevent Child Maltreatment Jun 21 Robert Eggleton 2
News Report claims Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton's ... (Mar '15) Jun 13 Sorosing On 17
News Columbus poor struggle with evictions, high hou... Jun 9 The Great Alphonso 5
News Rare handwritten Harry Potter prequel stolen in... Jun 5 AmerPie Gorilla 3
Deep Price Discount: Rarity from the Hollow May '17 Robert Eggleton 1
News Bill Clinton and James Patterson co-writing a t... May '17 Bogus Repeal 5
More from around the web