Who's had a bad relationship? I MARRI...

Who's had a bad relationship? I MARRIED A PARASITE book Vol.2 wants your story

Posted in the Books Forum

Dr LL

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Bad relationship? Epic divorce? Hurt by Prince Harming? If "happily ever after is so once upon a time" rings true with you, then we want to hear your story! Let's share horrific first dates and epic divorce stories here. OR privately (contact info below).
Come meet Dr. LuLu Bell (aka Dr. LL) author of I MARRIED A PARASITE, at the Clinton Book Shop Feb14 at 6pm for our Anti-Valentine's Day party.
Manimony (you heard that right - I pay him!). Cancer. Narcissism. Dog custody battles. Endless house restoration. Job loss. Financial collapse. Survival tips. Music playlist for every phase of your break-up. This book is funny, tragic and inspiring all at the same time. There's something in it for anyone who's had or is worried about being trapped in a bad relationship.
The book Volume2 is in progress and seeking stories for publication. Go to < www.imarriedaparasite.com > OR Twitter (@drLLbell) or Facebook to submit your story.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
not funny ter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SciFi Helps Prevent Child Maltreatment Wed Robert Eggleton 2
News Report claims Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton's ... (Mar '15) Jun 13 Sorosing On 17
News Columbus poor struggle with evictions, high hou... Jun 9 The Great Alphonso 5
News Rare handwritten Harry Potter prequel stolen in... Jun 5 AmerPie Gorilla 3
Deep Price Discount: Rarity from the Hollow May '17 Robert Eggleton 1
News Bill Clinton and James Patterson co-writing a t... May '17 Bogus Repeal 5
Huge Contest -- 13 Free Books Prize! May '17 Robert Eggleton 1
More from around the web