Midnight movie madness

Midnight movie madness

There are 6 comments on the Gainesville Daily Register story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Midnight movie madness. In it, Gainesville Daily Register reports that:

For years, both the City of Gainesville and fans of Hogwarts have been waiting for two very different things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville Daily Register.

Hmm

Gainesville, TX

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Heard the popcorn machines aren't of the commercial variety. This better be bullsh*t. I have said to everyone, watch the popcorn suck. The best thing about going to watch sucky movies is the popcorn. I love popcorn and movie theater popcorn is THE BEST. Anyone who loves popcorn knows that. And believe me, if the popcorn sucks, I WILL be driving 45 miles to get the good stuff. That just somehow wouldn't surprise me at all. I couldn't wait to get an Arby's here and that is the nastiest Arby's I've ever ate at. HAS to be management. That seems to be a MAJOR problem in this small town.
Pop Korny

Gainesville, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Hmm sounds like a popcorn junkie with the whole "will drive 45 miles to get the good stuff" line. I hope their the popcorn is good otherwise we mite need a popkorn detox and rehab just for Hmm. And yes, the Arby's is the nastiest one i've ever encountered... i'm just saying.
Hmm

Gainesville, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Okay, I tried the popcorn and had a drink (pepsi). I must say it was orgasmic, so I'm happy about that! The popcorn was movie theater quality and the drink was good and strong (Mmmm). BUT, the large popcorn is between a small and medium size at other theaters I've been to. So, I'm not thrilled about that at all. It comes in a bag not a bucket and the bag is small! Hopefully they will loosen up with the popcorn soon!!
Hmm

Gainesville, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Pop Korny wrote:
Hmm sounds like a popcorn junkie with the whole "will drive 45 miles to get the good stuff" line. I hope their the popcorn is good otherwise we mite need a popkorn detox and rehab just for Hmm. And yes, the Arby's is the nastiest one i've ever encountered... i'm just saying.
Ha, that's funny! I'm a self-confessed popcorn junkie for sure. Rehab? Nah, I would drive 45 miles, no problem, for orgasmic popcorn (can't forget the killer sodas either!) I've done it for quite some time now. Their large BAG needs to grow a little for me to be 100% happy, though. Am I anal about my popcorn? Damn straight!
Chad

Gainesville, TX

#5 Jul 20, 2011
Yep the large popcorn is like a small. Way too small to be a large.
Edgar

Gainesville, TX

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Yeah, loosen up a bit with the popcorn... C'mon, break out a box and toss the bags... Stop being so stingy with the popcorn... Don't make me bring Orville with me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House bill would cap expenses for ex-presidents May 21 swedenforever 5
Newest Review: Rarity from the Hollow (Aug '14) May 19 robert eggleton 5
News Elizabeth Warren: Tsarnaev "should die in prison" May 16 Eli 14
News Diversity livesa "for books likely to be censored May 11 robert eggleton 14
News Festival of Books: Malcolm Gladwell discusses f... May 3 Mark Winshel 1
The Simple Way to Reset Windows 7/Vista/XP Logo... (Apr '13) Apr 29 Bareie 6
News Scientology calls HBO's documentary 'false prop... Apr '15 Rachel99 5
More from around the web