Ebooks

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2013
If eBook shopping is not that easy for you, there is an incredible online book shop. It has answered many of my book needs. Just try it.

http://www.ebooksheep.com/

Since: Jan 13

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Check out the books/ebooks by Justin Furter called "Untamed Flavors". The are erotic books of the many sexual preferences out there. I have two of the ebooks and like them alot. Get one by going onto Amazon.com .
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
eBooks is the best way to go. My husband bought me a kindle fire and I have read over 100 books on it so far. I just began a 7 book series by Nora Roberts.
RLY2006

Location hidden

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Found a great site to get lots of free ebooks WWW.bookbub.com books for kindle and nook.
rakesh

Kissimmee, FL

#5 Feb 20, 2013
hi can any one tell me the site to download the solution manual for "Convection Heat Transfer" by Louis C. Burmeister second edition.
RLY2006

Location hidden

#6 Mar 5, 2013
I recently downloaded and read two great books to my kindle fire via www.BookBub.com
To speak for the dead, BY: Paul Levine
and Deception,By Mona Ingram.... Both books were free. All of the books on BookBub are free for nook and kindle users. I have found that I really love this site,it has allowed me to discover a great many authors that I would have never read because the books are free.
EBOOKS the N word

Redwood, VA

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Folks, I have one for you that you probably haven't read before, but since I am a writer, I turn to this forum for help. I have spent most of my life being a chipper person.
So here is my story in brief: after going through significant personal tragedy, I did what I always do as self-therapy: I wrote, and wrote, and wrote. And now that some pieces are finished, I do not have the level of happiness writing used to give me. You see, part of those personal circumstances landed me in a very, very ugly small town in the South, and I am surrounded by such unfathomable bigotry, anti-Semitism, and homophobia. Just leaving the house can be depressing. I am writing a book about my experiences there, but find it all so daunting and depressing that every day is worse than the next. Of course I will move--and of course the story is longer than explicated here--but in the mean time, I was wondering if the writer's community out there could throw me a bone. I have just published:
The Frycook's Revenge and "The Adventures of the Fattest Crimefighter in the World." author Mickey McClain.
At 33 cents royalty, only about five or ten thousand sales (ha ha, he laughs bitterly) and I get myself and my rescue pets safely away from this scary town, where the N word flies around like autumn leaves. These are ebooks only, of course, and you can ignore the stock cover version of Fatman which oddly, I cannot get Amazon to unpublish. Go with the Fez version.
Oddly enough, the books are funny. At least Frycook is. I thought it would be funny to take a very angry little man and unleash his anger.
Please, help me Obi-wan Kenobi., You're my only hope. Thanks and God Bless. I don't feel safe here. For what it's worth, the non-fiction about this town, WIGGER, should shake some people up. And that is needed. To shine a light.
Gary Clark

Gatesville, TX

#9 Mar 23, 2013
I have just published;

The War on Bird Street

Chuck is the ninth grader, the fat kid from a father absent family, and the whipping boy for the jocks at his school. Believing he is too weak to stand up against the bullies who torment him, he learns that eating means comfort, overweight kids from poor families will always be victims, and tough guys are always the enemy.

Brody is the Special Forces soldier, just returned from Iraq with a Bronze Star, Purple Heart and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Refusing to accept help for the horrific nightmares and flashbacks of the war, he isolates himself and attempts to deal with paralyzing after effects of the war where he learned that asking for help is a sign of weakness, and a weak man can get you killed.

Each afraid to confront his own adversaries, they sit alone, defeated by their weaknesses, suffocating in the loneliness and nightmares of their worst fears. But when Brody moves into the abandoned house on Bird Street, next door to Chuck, the two wounded warriors eventually forge an unlikely friendship and find the strength to stand up together and face their enemies head on - pushing back barriers that once paralyzed them.

THE WAR ON BIRD STREET is a story of torture and suffering at the hands of real and imagined adversaries, and finding that a person who looks and acts like the enemy is the messenger who inspires commitment, healing and the courage to leave the past behind and stand up to take back their lives.

This e-book is available at Amazon.com and I'd appreciate your support. I believe you will see the power of healing both experience as they share their wars and find how similar they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The most shocking Scientology revelations accor... (Jan '17) Sep 9 DidiM 16
2017-18 National Beat Poet Laureate Blurbs Rari... Aug 30 Robert Eggleton 1
News The '10,000-hour rule' about becoming an expert... Aug 28 MikeEdge 1
Talon of God: Who read it? Aug 24 Anonymous 1
News "The Glass Castle" to be shown in Welch Aug '17 Roderfield River Rat 2
News Today in history - Jaycee Dugard abducted (Jun '13) Aug '17 Sparrow 2
"Another Quarter Turn Beyond" Vonnegut Aug '17 Robert Eggleton 1
More from around the web