David Limbaugh Column: Has Obama Been Divisive?! Let Me Count the Ways

Full story: NewsBusters.org

I was on Sean Hannity's show the other night, and the question was whether Obama's statement denying his divisiveness is defensible.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2012
What

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Isn't that the truth?
Maharishi Rico Yogi

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

More BS from the right that only the right believes. They must live in fear every time they're outside their bubbles.
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

He can TRY to deny all he wants. He is still playing that game.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Really? He has tried to pit groups of people against each other on the basis of their race, gender, religion, economic earnings and sexual oreferences. Let's see, then he has pitted labor against management, demonized private jet owners, domestic oil, natural gas, COAL and nuclear energy producers, corporations, the Chamber of Commerce, businesses, executives, financial institutions, insurance companies, doctors, tea partiers, small town inhabitants (we're supposedly bitter and cling to our guns or religion), those who advocate for immigration enforcement and the so-called 1 percenters. How is this rhetoric working to bring people together?
Holder Lost

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Really? He has tried to pit groups of people against each other on the basis of their race, gender, religion, economic earnings and sexual oreferences. Let's see, then he has pitted labor against management, demonized private jet owners, domestic oil, natural gas, COAL and nuclear energy producers, corporations, the Chamber of Commerce, businesses, executives, financial institutions, insurance companies, doctors, tea partiers, small town inhabitants (we're supposedly bitter and cling to our guns or religion), those who advocate for immigration enforcement and the so-called 1 percenters. How is this rhetoric working to bring people together?
Sickening isn't it?

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

cheap flower girl dresses http://www.honeybuy.com/c/Flower-Girl-Dresses Flower Girl Dresses | Little Girl Dresses On Sale At Honeybuy.com Online Store - page Shop online honeybuy.com for large selection of flower girl dresses and accessories.We provide various styles of flower/little girl dresses and first communion dresses at cheap prices. Start your shopping now!- page Shop online honeybuy.com for large selection of flower girl dresses and accessories.We provide various styles of flower/little girl dresses and first communion dresses at cheap prices. Start your shopping now!- page

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••