Book Launch
Anonymous

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Hello,
My first novel murder mystery will be launched November 23, 2012. Checkout the buzz www.inawritersmind.com About the novel.

Atlantic City is the mobs play land; haunted by their secrets. Secrets one dares to unveil. There are three murders; their secrets and a serial killer all connected; horrifically change a prominent doctor’s life.

Dr. Bailey Fairchild, a Forensic Anthropologist must rely on her skeleton corpse for her life. The more evidence and DNA that she compiles cements a conviction that she is the murderer. Dr. Fairchild is running out of time, there’s a warrant for her arrest and the serial killer is now hunting her like prey. Horror has now entered into her veins pumping fear throughout her body as she stands six feet across from her latest unveiling; a part of her that she never knew existed, an identical twin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hunger Games (Mar '12) Apr 18 AnnaDanishek 13
News 95 Mississippi authors call for repeal of anti-... Apr 13 Christians In Nam... 6
Book Review: Rarity from the Hollow + Demise of... (Jul '15) Apr 10 Robert Eggleton 25
News White people rejoice! Mississippi Gov. Phil Bry... Apr 8 Billionaire Dayton 6
News Downtown Georgetown to offer holiday magic Dece... (Nov '08) Apr 5 300 people there 2
Discount Kitchen Cabinets Wokingham Mar '16 jojoyus 1
News Riz' Blog Review: How to Succeed in Business" a... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Ding92 2
More from around the web