NDE

Douglasville, GA

#2606 Sep 20, 2012
What an ignorant thread.
Alita

Houston, TX

#2607 Sep 26, 2012
Why do you care who Asian women date or marry? I am Asian American female and my boyfriend is caucasian and very handsome and successful. I don't know why you ask question like this, do you hate white men for some reason? I can date anyone I want, I don't need to be told who I can date. If you don't like someone that is your problem. The only people who have issue with this is blacks or white girls.
Sean G

Borger, TX

#2608 Sep 26, 2012
Wow so many stereotypes its ridiculous. I am white and my fiancee is Asian, I can defiantly say there is no using in our relationship, we both take care of each other, respect each other, and split everything. I fell in love with her because we could share these qualities, race has nothing to do with it. I don't "use" her like some of you say white guys use Asian women and shes not "weak, pathetic and out to get money". In fact we don't even think about being a different race, to be quite honest I for get we are different races because that doesn't matter. Stop judging a whole race on a few individuals because not everyone is the same. Seeing these comments makes me sick because weather or not you know it there's a bit of racism in you.
JonO

Ottawa, Canada

#2610 Oct 2, 2012
Roberts wrote:
Well I'm a caucasian american male , I Don't and am NOT attracted to Asian females , I like blond women of my own Race.
Yes blondes women Can be awesome.
I appreciate how beautiful some Are.

So i like blondes, but I literally adore asian women.

Truly
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#2611 Oct 12, 2012
to knee grow, do they actually let you run around loose on the streets? man i'm glad i left l.a.30 yrs ago.
White man

Houston, TX

#2612 Oct 12, 2012
Andy wrote:
I'm a white guy and I dono about American woman but I certainly prefer the white girls I see here over here then Asian girls. Let's face it, curves and pale skin trumps dark and shapeless.. Also European woman are very beautiful as well.
There is no substitute for what you are talking about.
NONE!
goku

Kent, WA

#2613 Oct 13, 2012
Keosauqua wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like Asian man?
your full of your self bitch asian women are beautiful loveing kind careing faith full and more and ya be for you say there not the ones that come to the usa are the one to most likey to stay a way from becuz they be come americanised and start to act like slut white bitch's like you who lie and cheat
CalireFire

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#2615 Nov 14, 2012
I don't. I like only one race and its not white or asian or black.
I like Indians
Asian_gal

Singapore, Singapore

#2617 Nov 15, 2012
Alita wrote:
Why do you care who Asian women date or marry? I am Asian American female and my boyfriend is caucasian and very handsome and successful. I don't know why you ask question like this, do you hate white men for some reason? I can date anyone I want, I don't need to be told who I can date. If you don't like someone that is your problem. The only people who have issue with this is blacks or white girls.
That is so true! It's mostly the Asian guys (because Asian girls reject them) and the white girls (because white guys prefer Asian girls) who get worked up over this. If Asian girls date Indian guys only, I bet white girls won't complain.

If you have a problem with Asian girls dating white men, take some time to self-reflect and think about the underlying cause of the hatred. Or better yet, put in effort to improve yourself so that you can get anyone you want, regardless of race.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#2618 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……
Money for the Honeys is why
LION

Charlotte, NC

#2619 Nov 17, 2012
Alita wrote:
Why do you care who Asian women date or marry? I am Asian American female and my boyfriend is caucasian and very handsome and successful. I don't know why you ask question like this, do you hate white men for some reason? I can date anyone I want, I don't need to be told who I can date. If you don't like someone that is your problem. The only people who have issue with this is blacks or white girls.
SOme is ture love and for others it is low self esteem (white washed).
Frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#2620 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … FM money honeys they are
White man

Houston, TX

#2621 Nov 18, 2012
White man possess big egg roll. Asian man, not so big egg roll.
This could be major factor in decision making process.

Since: Jul 11

Brooklyn, NY

#2622 Nov 20, 2012
I think it depends where a single Asian woman grew up. I know this really pretty Asian lady I met awhile back through a friend. She has it all - looks, college educated, professional. And guess what - she's dating an Asian guy. I never met him but based on what I know he's educated and works in finance. From what I gather, she grew up in a predominately Asian-American neighborhood. I think her bf before that was Asian too.

So I guess one's background, in terms of where one grew up, can play a big factor.

I can see this lady friend date any athletic well-salaried non-Asian guy; I imagine such guys hit on her all the time; she's quite Americanized and has a great personality, but no, she has an Asian bf. Not to knock inter-racial dating, but this is kind of refreshing to see.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2623 Nov 23, 2012
shhh Indian pretending to be white to make asian fight against white people. And then they suck up to white people and make them hate us even more..

Stinky indian stay in the middle and benefit from both side!!

No girls like indian even their own women that's why they have so much times trolling around...sad fuckkers
a white man

Norway

#2624 Nov 25, 2012
I must say for me, thai women and korean women get my attention.:D so small and cute they are. <3 white women are. Lowest tranking on my personal scale. SE Asian women ftw!:P
Oskar

Göteborg, Sweden

#2625 Dec 4, 2012
Interesting question.

There're, in my humble opinion, two types of Asian women who date white men:

#1 Those who do it for teh money (thai and filipina mainly)

#2 Those who do it for teh dick (Chinese, Japanese and Korean women)

You might ask yourself why #2 don't date black guys, well first of all blacks aren't that much bigger than white men, secondly teh black dick is too large to be satisfying for an Asian woman, white dick on the other hand fits perfectly.

Just my humble opinion, no hate.
BENGAL TIGAR

Croydon, UK

#2626 Dec 4, 2012
asain women are liars they say they in love but they always falll in love with white males never with oriental men so why do they do it because they are witches evil as evil can be poor oriental men feelin g unwanted and feeling inferiour asian women or lets say oriental women are very very nasty.
James

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#2627 Dec 8, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Yes! Stay in Thailand, and keep chasing those Russian tourists on vacation when you're not in pursuit of an Asian.
I have travelled most of the world. In many countries, the prostitutes wont go with Asian Indians as they believe they are unclean. Even in places like Amsterdam, they generally will shun them. I suspect that Asian women go with white men because they are only to aware of failings of Indian men. I think that being the very bottom of the food chain, possibly the same level as somalians makes Indian men seek someone to be below them. Sort of an ego boost. They do it with fake degrees, living in slums but driving 4 year old Mercedes, so bullying their wives gives them the same boost.
Hey

Kent, WA

#2628 Dec 16, 2012
white man wrote:
<quoted text>
um no we dont i have a 8.5 inch dick and the man with the biggest dick is white (Jonah Falcon )it's asian men that have small dicks sweet heart.
That has nothing to do with anything. Beside we've never measured the cocks in the Congo. I think ur measuring wrong. I'm 6.5-.75" and fooled around with other dudes most white and the majority are shorter than mine. But a lil thicker. Almost all guys overexagerate. Theyd be like im 7" n then we find out im bigger n 7" is my max aint gunna lie. Ud be surprised how small some guys 6'+ are n it looks even smaller against their body size n then sum dudes like 5'7" hung. Average thickness is prolly a little thicker than the inside of a roll of toilet paper n 6". I'm surprised Mexican guys are usually smaller than me? And if u say u have an 8.5" ur lying or measuring wrong haha. Cuz they don't come around two often. Maybe 3/100.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notebookreview.com (Sep '09) 7 hr Vallery78 5
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 10 hr VELLY JATT 4,393
Earl and Countess of Rosse Birr Castle County O... 16 hr Stuart Furness 1
why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) Tue Roxie 1,047
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Tue Lana 187
Royal Parks Foundation Chairman Sir Tom Shebbe... Tue Stuart Furness 1
Royal Parks Foundation Chairman Sir Tom Shebear... Tue Stuart Furness 1
More from around the web