Comments
1 - 20 of 152 Comments Last updated May 4, 2014
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Hunter

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2009
My GF cheated on me with her ex-BF b/c she still had feelings for him and he used to call her and told her he wanted her back.

She and I broke up and she got back together with him but less than a month later, she announces that she is pregnant and he immediately tells her to get an abortion and when she refuses -he stops returning her phone calls and text messages.

She has now had her baby but ever since she became pregnant -he refused to take care of her and now she lives by herself with her baby and is MISERABLE.

Before me, she exclusively date Black men and was constantly cheated on and treated like trash. They took advantage of the fact that she had serious "daddy issues" because her parents both neglected her and she came from a broken home, all of which led her to having a very low self-esteem.

She accepted the ghetto culture and found it okay to sleep around and be used for sex.

I knew the life she was heading into and tried to convince her to stay with me ... but she said she loved the other man and after years of her always being there for him -even when he was unemployed and cheating on her and using her for $$$$ and sex -she gets this?

I don't think she deserved this but I can't forgive what he did to her -the sad part is that he has 2 other babymamas and both he and my ex-GF are in their 30s.

I don't want her back but I feel sorry for her b/c I seriously doubt she will ever find a White man to take care of her and her mixed child -and of course she may never find another Black man to accept her since none of her other ex-BFs wanted to marry her -what are the chances another Black man will?

Unfortunately, I think this is all too prevalent in America nowadays.

When will women learn? What kind of life can she expect now? It breaks my heart to see her as a single mother, struggling and miserable.
Wendy Toga

Astoria, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2009
I just went to the bathroom all over myself.

“Why are We here?”

Since: Apr 09

Tobacco Road

#3 Aug 17, 2009
Hunter wrote:
My GF cheated on me with her ex-BF b/c she still had feelings for him and he used to call her and told her he wanted her back.
She and I broke up and she got back together with him but less than a month later, she announces that she is pregnant and he immediately tells her to get an abortion and when she refuses -he stops returning her phone calls and text messages.
She has now had her baby but ever since she became pregnant -he refused to take care of her and now she lives by herself with her baby and is MISERABLE.
Before me, she exclusively date Black men and was constantly cheated on and treated like trash. They took advantage of the fact that she had serious "daddy issues" because her parents both neglected her and she came from a broken home, all of which led her to having a very low self-esteem.
She accepted the ghetto culture and found it okay to sleep around and be used for sex.
I knew the life she was heading into and tried to convince her to stay with me ... but she said she loved the other man and after years of her always being there for him -even when he was unemployed and cheating on her and using her for $$$$ and sex -she gets this?
I don't think she deserved this but I can't forgive what he did to her -the sad part is that he has 2 other babymamas and both he and my ex-GF are in their 30s.
I don't want her back but I feel sorry for her b/c I seriously doubt she will ever find a White man to take care of her and her mixed child -and of course she may never find another Black man to accept her since none of her other ex-BFs wanted to marry her -what are the chances another Black man will?
Unfortunately, I think this is all too prevalent in America nowadays.
When will women learn? What kind of life can she expect now? It breaks my heart to see her as a single mother, struggling and miserable.
You need to forget that woman and move on with your life. She did this to herself, and there's nothing you can do for her. And if you are stupid enuff to take her back, my guess is that the black guy will start coming around to see HIS kid, and then YOUR life will be a living hell. Is that what you want?
NITROSTRIKER

Astoria, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2009
This is just stating the obvious, Hunter. You really got to keep a close eye on those goddamned octoroons.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#5 Aug 17, 2009
She probably wanted a man, not a keyboard warrior.
Capbe07

New York, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2009
What if your ex went back to a white man, would you have started this topic ?? Get a life that has no hate for color but maybe you do like ones' character.. pleeze get a life.. this is so made -up. Racism is so ugly and you just keep it going for what, your ex left you, maybe you are the problem!!!!!!!!!! If you were all that we would not be having this discussion! Pray move on get real and not get mad !

Since: Aug 08

Mentor, OH

#7 Aug 17, 2009
Move on. Forget it. She chose his lifestyle, now she pays. Too much drama.

“Why are We here?”

Since: Apr 09

Tobacco Road

#8 Aug 17, 2009
Autumskye wrote:
Move on. Forget it. She chose his lifestyle, now she pays. Too much drama.
Exactly. The guy needs to let go. And as another poster pointed out, it seems that he resents the fact that she went with a "brother". If she had gone with some white guy then this thread wouldn't even exist.
Rake

Granite City, IL

#10 Aug 18, 2009
why are black guys humping all the white women?

“Why are We here?”

Since: Apr 09

Tobacco Road

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Rake wrote:
why are black guys humping all the white women?
I think there are several reasons for this:

1) Because they want to show that they've "made it" in the modern world, and what better way to do this than by getting a white woman?

2) Because on a sub-conscious level, that is the only way that they can rid themselves of the emotional scars of being the descendents of black slaves who were, at one point, not even considered to be human by whites. Therefore, getting a white woman makes them feel somehow "equal", and that's what all of them crave, in my opinion.

3) Because it's a way of getting revenge at white males. Whenever they land a white woman, it's as if they are proudly exclaiming..."Yeah, look at me now, white man. You ain't so dad NOW, now are you? I got one of your women and there ain't nothing that you can do about it, so take THAT!"

Of course there are probably other reasons, but I believe that the above are the 3 biggest ones.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Aug 18, 2009
Krabi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are several reasons for this:
1) Because they want to show that they've "made it" in the modern world, and what better way to do this than by getting a white woman?
2) Because on a sub-conscious level, that is the only way that they can rid themselves of the emotional scars of being the descendents of black slaves who were, at one point, not even considered to be human by whites. Therefore, getting a white woman makes them feel somehow "equal", and that's what all of them crave, in my opinion.
3) Because it's a way of getting revenge at white males. Whenever they land a white woman, it's as if they are proudly exclaiming..."Yeah, look at me now, white man. You ain't so dad NOW, now are you? I got one of your women and there ain't nothing that you can do about it, so take THAT!"
Of course there are probably other reasons, but I believe that the above are the 3 biggest ones.
__________

Krabi, you are pretty much right on the mark about everything which you said above.

Now (And clearly so), there are cases / instances where there is genuine love / genuine feelings between the 2 people. Here are some examples.---The White women who are married to Tiger Woods, Seal, David Clarke, Ward Connerly & Clarence Thomas. And the White dudes who are married to (And/or previously married to) &/or dating black women.--- Sy Kravitz ((Now deceased, he was married to Roxie Roker (Also now deceased)), Luke Goss, Robin Thicke, Gabriel Aubry, Chris Noth, Robert DeNiro Jr. & Vic Damone.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Aug 18, 2009
Krabi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are several reasons for this:
1) Because they want to show that they've "made it" in the modern world, and what better way to do this than by getting a white woman?
2) Because on a sub-conscious level, that is the only way that they can rid themselves of the emotional scars of being the descendents of black slaves who were, at one point, not even considered to be human by whites. Therefore, getting a white woman makes them feel somehow "equal", and that's what all of them crave, in my opinion.
3) Because it's a way of getting revenge at white males. Whenever they land a white woman, it's as if they are proudly exclaiming..."Yeah, look at me now, white man. You ain't so dad NOW, now are you? I got one of your women and there ain't nothing that you can do about it, so take THAT!"
Of course there are probably other reasons, but I believe that the above are the 3 biggest ones.
__________

"A continuation".--- Krabi, an elaboration in regards to your point #1.--- Most of the White women (And by FAR) who date &/or marry african American dudes are very fat, very ugly, very nasty, very disgusting & very stupid White women. Furthermore, most of these White women have low self esteem, etc..

And this is why I bring this up.--- A White women who is very fat, very ugly, very nasty, very disgusting &/or very stupid ranks / rates higher on the "social strata ladder" in America compared to an african American women.

So, an african American dude dating &/or marrying a very fat, very ugly, very nasty, very disgusting &/or very stupid White woman is a "step up" for the african American dude on Americas "social strata ladder".
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Aug 18, 2009
Hunter.---- Hunter (And with all due respect), you breaking up with your ex. girlfriend.--- Was it really necessary for you to make a thread about this??

But, since you did, I'll address some of your points. Here they are.---

You said "Before me, she exclusively dating Black men and was constantly cheated on and treated like trash".--- Well Hunter, right from the get go / right from the begining / right from the start of your relationship with your girlfriend, you KNEW her past.

You said "They took advantage of the fact that she had serious "daddy issues" because her parents both neglected her and she came from a broken home, all of which led her to having a very low self-esteem".--- And this is why I pointed out your point here.--- I bet that she is not that attractive. I bet that she is WAY below "average" in the "looks department".

You say "She accepted the ghetto culture and found it okay to sleep around and be used for sex".--- Well Hunter, you KNEW what she was "about", etc.. And you KNEW this stuff RIGHT from the get go / right from the begining, etc..

You say "He (The african American dude) was unemployed and cheating on her and using her for $$$ and sex".--- Well, "it takes 2 to tango", etc.. Your girlfriend did this stuff willingly.

Hunter (And with all due respect), your girlfriend sounds like REAL lowclass White trash. And VERY stupid, lowclass, underclass White trash at this. And I bet that she is overweight, ugly, nasty & lacks goals & ambition in life, etc..

You say "He (The african American dude) has 2 other baby mamas and he's in his 30s".--- Clearly, this dude is a loser. But, so is your girlfriend.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Aug 18, 2009
Hunter.--- Just because someone is White doesn't mean that they are classy, cool &/or "upbeat".

And you KNEW what your girlfriends "past" was, etc..

And I'm sure that you are aware of the saying/sayings.---One is whom one associates with &/or travels with, etc.. And one is whom ones company they keep, etc..

So, why would you be hanging with trash??

Here's some advice Hunter.-- Set HIGHER standards & HIGHER goals from now on.

Get a different "look", bathe more, shave more, get membership at a gym, get different clothes, get a new attitude & don't associate / don't "hang" with trash (Such as your ex. girlfriend).

And again, set HIGHER standards & HIGHER goals. Don't "settle" for lowclass, underclass trash.

And again, just because someone is White doesn't mean that they are classy, cool &/or "upbeat".

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#16 Aug 19, 2009
Amazing, when a thread such as this one is created it's never long before categorizations, stereotypes and bigotry make their appearances. I'll say one thing about those who choose to spread their unbalanced thinking and attitudes-I admire those who are at least open about it. Makes life easier for all involved...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#17 Aug 19, 2009
Edthirty wrote:
Amazing, when a thread such as this one is created it's never long before categorizations, stereotypes and bigotry make their appearances. I'll say one thing about those who choose to spread their unbalanced thinking and attitudes-I admire those who are at least open about it. Makes life easier for all involved...
__________

Edthirty, if there is to be an HONEST & indepth discussion about these topics --- Ideology, politics, class, "race", religion &/or relationships, things are going to be said which are not that "politically correct".

And fact is, not everyone is alike. People are different.

Furthermore, currently, in the past (And this will exist in the future), there has ALWAYS been division / polarization along these "lines".--- Ideology, class as well as "race".

There has NEVER been unity nor harmony. There has ALWAYS been division / polarization along these "lines".--- Ideology, class as well as "race".

Going back to April, when the "Tea Party protests" took place.--- There were supporters of the "Tea Party protestors". And there were opponents / detractors of the "Tea Party protestors".

Let's look at the current / present day "Town Hall meetings" regarding Obamas (And other democrats) Health Care Plan.--- There are opponents of Obamas (And other democrats) Health Care Plan. And there are supporters of Obamas (And other democrats) Health Care Plan.

And this is why I mention this.--- There is NEVER going to be unity nor harmony. There will ALWAYS be division / polarization along these "lines".--- Ideology, class as well as "race".

And America is becoming more & more divided / polarized (Especially since this last election)
along these "lines".-- Ideology, class as well as "race".



It's unfortunate, but this is just the way it goes. It is what it is.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#18 Aug 19, 2009
Edthirty.--- Here's another example.--- A place such as Beverly Hills (On the one hand) is divided from Watts (On the other hand) by MORE than just skin color.

A place such as Beverly Hills (On the one hand) is divided from Watts (On the other hand) by class, actions, behavior & attitudes.
seek

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Aug 19, 2009
He is no man at all..

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#20 Aug 19, 2009
Johnny wrote:
Edthirty.--- Here's another example.--- A place such as Beverly Hills (On the one hand) is divided from Watts (On the other hand) by MORE than just skin color.
A place such as Beverly Hills (On the one hand) is divided from Watts (On the other hand) by class, actions, behavior & attitudes.
While I don't have an issue with honest discussion, I do have a problem with stereotypes and bigotry, which is unbalanced. Bad people come in all ethnicities and I find it difficult to accept that in the case of this thread, somehow whatever was done wrong was exacerbated because somebody who happened to be Black was inolved. I suppose I should have added this in my earlier post.

Since: Aug 09

Newburgh, NY

#21 Aug 19, 2009
I think some of you guys would be better off just admitting the dick envy.

I like how you attempt to perfume it with psychobabble and psuedo-intellectual musings abour race/class and social stratafication.

Just come out and express those deep seeded psychological feelings of sexual inferiority that you are so fruitlessly trying to mask.

"Black men have big dicks, but they are stupid, classess, ghetto, murderers, thugs, etc..."

"The women that date black men are mostly just stupid, fat, nasty, blah blah blah"

Lets see some empirical data that substantiates some of these ideas of yours.

Get out of your feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do White Women Love Black Men? (Sep '08) 13 hr james 2,285
US Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israel's Gaz... (Jul '06) Thu James 314
Does a new adult fetish/kink social network lik... (Mar '11) Thu KinkyGuy 3
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Wed khoji 4,248
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Aug 27 Siskind 8,380
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Aug 26 david 354
are white people gods chosen people? (Dec '08) Aug 25 howard the duck 573
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Top Stories in the Blogosphere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••