hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls
Gold

Ludhiana, India

#4679 Aug 15, 2014
Harjit kaur wrote:
@Gold
Thanks. No, i have not kept his cut hair. Even we did not bother taking it from salon. As far as our families our concerned, ours is a open minded family. Nobody raised any issue after his haircut. Rather, my sister in law who is also a mother to 2 twin boys took the same decision after my son,s haircut. She came to our place for spending summer vacation of kids last year. She realized how much time and efforts i got to save after my son's haircut. Also she used to praise him that he looks very cute with joori and gets ready without any trouble. Whereas her sons used to trouble her a lot while getting ready. Moreover, since they were twins(7-8years) they used to fight and open each others joori every time thus increasing her work load. So. taking courage from my experience she also decided to have her sons' haircut. Since i am working, i was not at home in day time. One day she took her sons to a nearby salon when i went to office and got them haircut. When i returned home i saw 3 small hindu children playing in our front garden. I thought may be kids from neighborhood had come to play. But to my surprise when i approached near i realized they were her sons without any joori. I asked her when and how did that happen. She explained me that like always they were fighting in the morning and opened each others joori. She got angry and inspite of doing joori she took scissor and cut there jooris herself and then took them to salon for proper haircut. She showed me their cut jooris. First i smiled looking at the small jooris and then told her to throw these in running water. All 3 kids were looking cute while playing.
@Harjit Kaur: This is a nice incident that you have narrated. All the boys must be happy as they were just like each other and your sister in law (bhabhi?) saved so much effort and time on a daily basis. It is a present that she took away from your place. Surely she must have been pleasantly surprised next morning when she did not have to do 'jooris' of the boys and also had to do minimal effort during their bath. It will take her a couple of days to get adjusted to the 'new' schedule! It was good you got her to drift away the 'cut jooris' in the flowing waters - so that the emotional content is lost. Many mothers do that.
Your sister in law's incident has freshened my memories when I had left my sons with my chachiji for a few days due and them 'transformed'. After the first haircut of my son we allowed the hair to grow out and also did the same for our second son. We had a lot of work every morning but we had got used to it. When we both had to go for official training we decided to leave the boys with our chachiji as they had holidays from school. When we came back chachiji told us that she had done us a favour - we saw two 'joora cut' boys in front of us.My wife took no time and kissed both boys on their forehead and ran her hands all over their head. She felt so comfortable! Then chachiji told us that on the second day she had decided to take then to the barber and had left their hair open, took them to the local barber shop and asked the barber to cut their hair short. He and his colleague got both the boys to sit on the chairs and clothed with the white sheet. The barbers cut the hair and the styling was done so perfectly that it did not look as if they were having 'jooras' earlier. The hair was wet and cut with the regular scissors over comb and the back was tapered with clippers. The side burns were shaped with razor and the boys were 'transformed' She was satisfied with the cut on both of them and after paying the barber also tipped them. The boys came back happy and after their bath were cool to the change. We were so relieved and chachi was taken for a treat - actually we all celebrated! Our sons have done well and are very handsome and in the process we have been able to make them lead comfortable, hassle free lives. Thanks to chachi for libersating!!!
Ujwal Gill

Gurgaon, India

#4680 Aug 17, 2014
I was born and brought in pune and as i always i was the lone sikh boy in my entire school life. All my friends had haircuts and a common discussion topic was new hairstyles. I often felt secluded from the discussion untill i was in 11th. It was at this point of time that i reliased a need for a haircut, the reasons were obvious- style, ease, comfort and confidence. I shared my thought with my best friend ashish shah who was from jaipur and was a hindu, he agreed with the haircut decision and supporred my thought. He even went forward and said that he would accompany me to a saloon. All was decided that next sunday he would take me to his regular saloon but before that ashish would shave off my beard and cut my hair to a pony so that barber doesnt hv any objections. Now the thing that was in doldrums was parents. My elder sister used to cut her hair had had a ponytail so did my mother snd father used to trim his beard, so i just needed some will power to announce the decision and sone negotiations. Last week on monday at the diner table i told that i want a haircut, he gave a staunch look, then smiled and said do as u like, but it would be better if you keep your hair. I kept quite for a while but then i again said that i wanted a change and cannot keep long hair and wanted a cool haircut, didi and mom also supported my decision and dad gave in and agreed. So today i went to ashish's house and he trimmed mybeard with a scissor and also trimmed the sideburns. Then using his electric shaved he shaved of my face to smooth clean cheeks and gave a definite shape to my face. Next ge opened my joora and tied a loose pony and just near the neck he clipped the hair and moved the scissors to slice off the pony. The cut hair were on my ears face and neck. I used a hairgel and comb to comb the hair backwards and borrowed ashish's hairband to stock the hair back. Then ashish took me to a saloon, made me sit on the barber chair. The barber asked the style, to which i promptly replied, straight long hair till my ears combed backwards and short crop at the neck. Barber smiled and started his job. He used water scissor razor comb to do his job and in the end shaped the sideburns. Then he washed my hair and started straigtining them. After around an hour the wirk was done, then he applied a hair gel and combed back the hair. When i sawmyself it was an awesome feeling. Ashish also complimented my looks. I am waiting for my friends reactions. Ashish's family also said that i was luking smart and same was said by my parents and family. I partied the night wuth ashish and enjoyed the rebirth.
Gold

Ludhiana, India

#4681 Aug 17, 2014
Ujwal Gill wrote:
I was born and brought in pune and as i always i was the lone sikh boy in my entire school life. All my friends had haircuts and a common discussion topic was new hairstyles. I often felt secluded from the discussion untill i was in 11th. It was at this point of time that i reliased a need for a haircut, the reasons were obvious- style, ease, comfort and confidence. I shared my thought with my best friend ashish shah who was from jaipur and was a hindu, he agreed with the haircut decision and supporred my thought. He even went forward and said that he would accompany me to a saloon. All was decided that next sunday he would take me to his regular saloon but before that ashish would shave off my beard and cut my hair to a pony so that barber doesnt hv any objections. Now the thing that was in doldrums was parents. My elder sister used to cut her hair had had a ponytail so did my mother snd father used to trim his beard, so i just needed some will power to announce the decision and sone negotiations. Last week on monday at the diner table i told that i want a haircut, he gave a staunch look, then smiled and said do as u like, but it would be better if you keep your hair. I kept quite for a while but then i again said that i wanted a change and cannot keep long hair and wanted a cool haircut, didi and mom also supported my decision and dad gave in and agreed. So today i went to ashish's house and he trimmed mybeard with a scissor and also trimmed the sideburns. Then using his electric shaved he shaved of my face to smooth clean cheeks and gave a definite shape to my face. Next ge opened my joora and tied a loose pony and just near the neck he clipped the hair and moved the scissors to slice off the pony. The cut hair were on my ears face and neck. I used a hairgel and comb to comb the hair backwards and borrowed ashish's hairband to stock the hair back. Then ashish took me to a saloon, made me sit on the barber chair. The barber asked the style, to which i promptly replied, straight long hair till my ears combed backwards and short crop at the neck. Barber smiled and started his job. He used water scissor razor comb to do his job and in the end shaped the sideburns. Then he washed my hair and started straigtining them. After around an hour the wirk was done, then he applied a hair gel and combed back the hair. When i sawmyself it was an awesome feeling. Ashish also complimented my looks. I am waiting for my friends reactions. Ashish's family also said that i was luking smart and same was said by my parents and family. I partied the night wuth ashish and enjoyed the rebirth.
@Ujwal Gill: Congrats for crossing the bridge. And it was easy for you as your family already was open and had haircuts of some kind - all dad, mom and sister. You have been supported by your friend and it is real good of him to have helped you remove your beard and get your 'joora cut'. Ashish has been a good friend of yours! Your mother must be the most happy but also sad, both at the me time - she kept your 'joora' with a lot of time and effort while you were young and during the most difficult days and now your 'joora' goes for a toss! I am sure that you woke up light and relieved the next day and got ready for school in no time. How did your friends react? Do let us know. Obviously it would be great gelling now that you are not different from them and can share their topics of discussion. It will also give you a lot of time more for your studies and free time with your friends to enjoy. When you go for your second haircut do relate the experience. Actually you should go for the second haircut within a week so that the hair is styled to its natural style as soon as possible. Do u have any other 'cut surds' in your class. you have mentioned that you were the only one sikh boy with 'joora' in the class. Wishing you many more stylish hair cuts and a free life ahead!
Ujwal Gill

Delhi, India

#4682 Aug 19, 2014
Gold wrote:
<quoted text>@Ujwal Gill: Congrats for crossing the bridge. And it was easy for you as your family already was open and had haircuts of some kind - all dad, mom and sister. You have been supported by your friend and it is real good of him to have helped you remove your beard and get your 'joora cut'. Ashish has been a good friend of yours! Your mother must be the most happy but also sad, both at the me time - she kept your 'joora' with a lot of time and effort while you were young and during the most difficult days and now your 'joora' goes for a toss! I am sure that you woke up light and relieved the next day and got ready for school in no time. How did your friends react? Do let us know. Obviously it would be great gelling now that you are not different from them and can share their topics of discussion. It will also give you a lot of time more for your studies and free time with your friends to enjoy. When you go for your second haircut do relate the experience. Actually you should go for the second haircut within a week so that the hair is styled to its natural style as soon as possible. Do u have any other 'cut surds' in your class. you have mentioned that you were the only one sikh boy with 'joora' in the class. Wishing you many more stylish hair cuts and a free life ahead!
Todaysday was awesome. Noone recognised me at school and everyone complimented my change. My friends honestly told that i was luking handsome. Ashish showed them the video of my haircut at his house and at the salon. They were very excited to watch it. Today i felt the real freedom of short hair, no weight on gead, no sweat, feel the air in the hair and moving my hand in my hair to set them was amazing. The cleanshaven luk was very nice. The shower in the mornIng was the most easiest as i coukd stand with my head under it snd wet my hair unlike joora on my head. I got ready in about 15 mins unlike other days when it took 1 hr. Today again when i shaved using a razor the feeling was theee best. The smooth face snd cheeks were nice. Overall i looked smart and gained a lot of confidence. The sleep was nice since the joora was not there. I will go for a haircut after 6 days and will get a short haircut so that hair regains its natural shape. I was the only joora wala in my school and class, there was one another guy sahil but hd got a haircut when we were in 6 th. His father mother and elder brother all got a haircut together. He was a mogivation for me as he lived in my neighbourhood. Ashish is truly the saviour of my freedom and life and his bold support made me see this day.
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4683 Aug 19, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- kai sikh te sikhniyan puchde hun ki 540 vareh tkrb pehlan jadoun -- shabad - harakh anand sog nahi biya so ghar guru nanak ko diya -- -- te ki hun sikh us avasthaa tak pahunch chukki hai jadki kudrat da khel hi keval 6450 vareh hor hai -- taon kehna payega shabad-- vadhaayen gursikhan mun vadhaayen jadoun chen nauvan maah do hazaar terah vich keha likhiya si ath tarikh te chen maah vaala fareed da pehlan keha te nau maah unatti din hor sat adhvan maah doe hazaar chudah vich tmpr te giyarah nu prmnt pahunch gaye aj tehrvan jan nauvan din dihara hai hnk dtlos rebuild unisau ekinanve nu ludhiyana de grdvr giya stage te katha kirtan vala kehnda agrezei exc of evtrg is bd cancel shabad teh hum adhik tapasiya saadhi mahakaal kalka aradhi tan te --agoun jo vihai -- kai kehnde hun ziada paath naal hankaar aa jaunda hai te hankaar te kaabu rakho -- rebuild kai is chungi te kai di ovean hundei hai nirbhar karda hai kis te rebuild azaadi th kn of tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild eh ekko thaen te doe te nahi so chikni mitti sanche vich ovean sameto rebuild navan yug mixture of doe kalyug te satyug chaar di thaen te sadhe chaar yug satyug treta dvapar kalyug ant of giya te navan milia kalyug te satyug rebuild azaadi no unchaahi ghatna no bal durupyog 69 yug jan anekon naam jiven mantra jantra tantra shanti no dabaav or no balavaan or achint hnk varge anikon naam hun hun jagah thaen nahi ki hor kahan so manno jan na manno jeevan vich bahut har koi vaise hi sukhi te dukhi de drmn hai so apnee ek hunda hai paap punn vicharne ek hunda hai tatt tt rebuild
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4684 Aug 19, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- repeated -- kai puchde hun ki dharam poura hai shabad-- mn ky br kr st me pr-- rebuild misaal -- kabeer naari te jo purakh karave purkhan te jo naari kabeer -- mere dadaji sakhi judi hoi dassi si dtlos hnk -- dusra -- trete yug vich raavan sita nu udan khatole vich le giya si -- teesra -- baba virsa singh gobind sadan vaale de nere de sabh kehnda hun ki oh kla samrath te bal naal chand te sear karan jaunde hun chautha -- meri photo khisaan vele 5 jan 6 jan 7 jan 8 jan 9 hafthe tkrb pehlan camera uper di batti bulb aayea sajja khabbe de buhe te baaki saara kamre verandhaa da aya te meri nahi aaye adikh ho giya oh si jo dedh mnt vich chapp jaundi hai te hor 26 or 52 beant -- sarab kla samrath kraamaat keher rebuild prctl -manno jan na manno by chance meri kutamb ne guma ditti oh labh rahe haun rebuild azaadi -- th in of tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild
Harjit kaur

Araghar, India

#4685 Aug 20, 2014
Hello Gold

I did consider your point and this past sunday i took my son for haircut to salon. Since my husband was out of town on official tour, i took the initiative and asked my son if he needs to go for his regular haircut. He said yes he has to go but dad is out of town so how could he go. I reminded him that it was me who took him for his first haircut so and told him that i will take you to salon.
I also asked my daughter to come along so that she can also have some salon feeling. Since it was a sunday we decided to go to the mall and take appointment from salon and in the meanwhile we could spend some time while shopping. When our turn came the guy at the counter took us inside and my son straight away sat on the salon chair. While his job was done i stood nearby him and noticed how much excited he got during the cut. And to my surprise my daughter was sitting on the sofa and was exploring haircut magazines over there.
In 15-20 mins he got free and left the salon.
On our way back my son made fun of the daughter by saying he looks smart everytime he get his haircut whereas she looks quite boring with his gutt and asked me why do not we got her haircut. I stayed quite and waited for my daughter to say something. She remained silent for some time and then she said she will also cut her hair someday to which i just smiled.

@Kuljeet
I am still unaware about your experience. If you could share something with me.

@Jasleen
It was nice to read your post. Please share your further experience after haircut.
Gold wrote:
<quoted text>@Harjit Kaur: A very nice matter of fact reply to very interestingly put 'school teacher' questions. you have also replied in point wise 1,2,3 etc.
I agree with you when you say that getting your son in your lap and getting his haircut was a great experience. The barber's are very much expert in cutting the hair of small children and it seems your son was very patient. Some children are afraid and resist the barber activity and have to be distracted. I remember we had to keep saying ' kake de sir te uncle ki karde. ek sohna bachha ban reha hai.....' and so on for our son. But after two visits he accepted the activity and then he always looked forward t the hair cut. As I have said earlier you have done your son and yourself a good favour - him by getting him merge into the friends and saved yourself a lot of effort and time. Because with a daughter and yourself to care for, a son with long hair is another chore.But I still feel you should take him for his haircuts once in a while when you go to the beauty parlour. They do children's haircuts too!
As for your daughter's haircut, it is natural for her to get interested, but let the time come and then maybe you would agree. It will be a relief for her - Good job done!
Gold

India

#4686 Aug 20, 2014
Harjit kaur wrote:
Hello Gold
I did consider your point and this past sunday i took my son for haircut to salon. Since my husband was out of town on official tour, i took the initiative and asked my son if he needs to go for his regular haircut. He said yes he has to go but dad is out of town so how could he go. I reminded him that it was me who took him for his first haircut so and told him that i will take you to salon.
I also asked my daughter to come along so that she can also have some salon feeling. Since it was a sunday we decided to go to the mall and take appointment from salon and in the meanwhile we could spend some time while shopping. When our turn came the guy at the counter took us inside and my son straight away sat on the salon chair. While his job was done i stood nearby him and noticed how much excited he got during the cut. And to my surprise my daughter was sitting on the sofa and was exploring haircut magazines over there.
In 15-20 mins he got free and left the salon.
On our way back my son made fun of the daughter by saying he looks smart everytime he get his haircut whereas she looks quite boring with his gutt and asked me why do not we got her haircut. I stayed quite and waited for my daughter to say something. She remained silent for some time and then she said she will also cut her hair someday to which i just smiled.
@Kuljeet
I am still unaware about your experience. If you could share something with me.
@Jasleen
It was nice to read your post. Please share your further experience after haircut.
<quoted text>
@Harjit kaur: It is nice to read your post. So once again you took your son for his haircut. He also knows he has an alternative when dad is not around. It is natural for him to feel excited during and after a hair cut as he feels free. And remember how you took him in your lap for his first haircut. So actually you made him enjoy. You must have remembered that day and the excitement was your's then!
It was thoughtful of you to have taken your daughter and she is correct in seeing the hairstyle magazines. What else would she see in a saloon! It is a pertinent question which your son posed to his sister and she would be ready one of these days. But let her take her time, because if she does not get it short, then caring for hair would be more of a problem Except a pony, she may not have much to choose from. But if it is short then she would save time and also have choice of many styles. Also she may take more time for study.
Your husband would be pleased to see that your son has got his regular haircut in his absence and he would love it too. I appreciate the habit that you have inculcated in your children and staying in Dehradun it is a nice lifestyle, not ot feel different from the others. May your son be as blessed in future too!
Gold

Ludhiana, India

#4687 Aug 20, 2014
@Kuljit Kaur: Please share your status. I fail to get you from the previous posts. You seem to be interesting and interested in contributing positive vibes to the blog!
Gold

Ludhiana, India

#4688 Aug 20, 2014
Ujwal Gill wrote:
<quoted text>
Todaysday was awesome. Noone recognised me at school and everyone complimented my change. My friends honestly told that i was luking handsome. Ashish showed them the video of my haircut at his house and at the salon. They were very excited to watch it. Today i felt the real freedom of short hair, no weight on gead, no sweat, feel the air in the hair and moving my hand in my hair to set them was amazing. The cleanshaven luk was very nice. The shower in the mornIng was the most easiest as i coukd stand with my head under it snd wet my hair unlike joora on my head. I got ready in about 15 mins unlike other days when it took 1 hr. Today again when i shaved using a razor the feeling was theee best. The smooth face snd cheeks were nice. Overall i looked smart and gained a lot of confidence. The sleep was nice since the joora was not there. I will go for a haircut after 6 days and will get a short haircut so that hair regains its natural shape. I was the only joora wala in my school and class, there was one another guy sahil but hd got a haircut when we were in 6 th. His father mother and elder brother all got a haircut together. He was a mogivation for me as he lived in my neighbourhood. Ashish is truly the saviour of my freedom and life and his bold support made me see this day.
@Ujwal Gill: I really agree with your joy of the next morning. It is a different experience and the using of razor on the cheeks is such a refreshing experience. But you are too young to use a razor on a daily basis. It would be better if you use a trimmer and give yourself a weekly trim. And the fashion these days is with a little stubble. Foe a few days you may enjoy the clean, smooth cheeks however. And yes, you will gain a lot of confidence as the days go by and soon it will be a routine to forget about your 'joora'. It is such a relief to run your hands through the hair which feels so soft and no problems, as you found when having a bath and also when getting ready for going anywhere. It is good that you have decided to get a second haircut after six days. You may be having a weekend holiday from school. This will get you to enjoy your best grooming in place. I also feel that the sense of being different in class will help you gain more confidence. Did not the idea of a haircut come to you when Sahil got his joora cut? His parents did good to get haircuts all at the same time. This way there is no way anyone can say anything. Also helped Sahil to adjust in school and in the city of Pune at an early age. He must be pleased that you could be like him, finally. Surely Ashish has been your saviour and rightly so he has helped you for life. Do share your experiences more on this blog/forum so that more and more persons are encouraged to share their 'freedoms'!
Sameep Singh

Delhi, India

#4692 Aug 20, 2014
I belonged to a mixed family where my father is a turbaned sikh ( arora)and mother is a sindhi hindu ( bhurani). I had long hair since my birth except for the mundan when i was 2 ( as mom wanted me to hv a mundan) and the most i could remember and as the photos depicted my mother had a short pony, she passed away when i was 7. I also hv a photograph when i was 5 years old and she made me get a haircut and i had been getting them till i was 11, when my father made me regrow my hair. My maternal cousin gaurav bhurani came to stay with us about three months ago. I and he were very frank and gud friends above being brothers, except the fact that i although admired his cut hair but envied his jooraless short cut gelled styled hair and shaven face. I discussed my feeling with him. He understood my problem and advised to go for the haircut. But i could not gainconfidence. Last month on 12 th it was my 21st bday and to my surprise he gifted me philips electric razor, old spice after shave, nivea hairgel, pair of scissors, and a pamphlet containing hairstyles. I was dumbstruck as my father saw me, but gaurav tried to console my father, but papa somehow agreed and my bday became an independence day for me. I poped up to the washroom and using the trimmer razed the beard to a stubble. Then gaurav came to my help and took me with him to a nearby saloon. The barber asked the hairstyle to which i replied very short crop to which he instead of opening the joora and patka straightaway put in the scissors under my joora and in about 20 crunches my head was flat and the joora covered in the patka rolled down in my lap. Then i slipped the cut patka from my head, then the barber using the razor cut all the hair on my head. Now i hv a gud hairstyle and my life has changed. Now i luk like gaurav and our family is complete except for my elder brother kinsukh who still holds a joora although he had cut hair till he was 15 . I will pursuade him to be like me gaurav and other haircut guys.
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4693 Aug 20, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- kai puchde hun sabh savalan da javaab da hor roup -- shabad - vin karma kich payea nahi je bahutera dhave -- shabad hazare-- arth-- bina chunge karmaun de kuch es janam kuch pechley janam de sukh vadiyayee nahi pa sakde te bina mare karmaun de kuch es janam te kuch pechley janam de dukh saza nahi pa sakde -- es naal mere sabh savalaan da javaab mil giya tuhade sabh savalan da javaab mil giya sabhde sabh sabh savalan da javaab mil giya phir kehra bharam reh giya rebuild azaadi th in of tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild doi sakhiyan vi hun cheven guru diyan suli te kande vaali sakhi pouri pata hai te dusri je sabh karmaun da hai taun asisan di ki lod peh gaye 26 %prct pata hai baaki yaad nahi yaad karan di koshish karo harbans singh te cassete toun suniya si te vekhiya si guyandan aunti nae sunaye si poura put bhul di khima azaadi
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4696 Aug 22, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan --jadoun 99 toun 100 te 199 toun 200 panne pahunchia te pata chalia ki sikhan te others vich apne jeeven vich ehna bastuan layee kitna lagaav hai te kitne khinche jounde hun te kitne ovean parhde likhde te oh sabh karde hun jiven bari khushi ho rahe hai pur eh hi hai jiven shivaji di kahani hai ki garh aayea pur singh giya dtlos rebuild houn shabad -- mitr pyare nu haal muridan da kehna tudh bin khediyan da rehna -- rebuild azaadi -- th in of tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4697 Aug 22, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- huon jadoun kadi 26 mitr milde hun kudiyan munde varge ta oun sikhan vich others di kadi hai kadi nahi te sare mil ki 100 vichon ghatto ghat 10 jaun 5 hi nahi balki 20 jan 10 gallan vaalan diyan karde hun kyonki sikhan layee navi eh sabh hun oh vi dheek hai sikh jeven hindu dono tarfoun mnt evrst pehley charan vale hun sikh ek tarfon pehlay te dusre tarfon baad di hun so siyane te dusri tarfon tikaane hun dharti de mamle vich baaki sabh sat maarag baad di hun dono tarfon tikane te 69 chen noo snsri te nrnkr i mel rebuild so azaadi th kn ot tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4698 Aug 22, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- kai puchde hun ki kuch hor dasso ehna ptkpn hairstyles barre taun eh hi ki jiven meri ek kutamb rishtedaarni hai oh hai sikhni pur kehndi hai ki vaalan da vehm nahi kardi oh vi hai ki mere varge har nau din baad osnu es mamle vich chaanan dende haun ki sikhi roupi oh sabh vich raho azaadi ptkpn 69 unless majbouri kptkpn te je os varge jeevan bitaana hai taon vi dheek hai pur vaadhe ghaate barabar de azaadi th in of th su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild bhul di khima rebuild
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4699 Aug 24, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- kai puchde hun ki oh prgr jis vich sabh savalan da javaab phir kehra bharam reh vich jehriyan doe vichon pehli saakhi oh ajeeb hai so thoda jeha zarur pur bahuta nahi os naal milda julda jod varge ho pa reha so ek tarfon nahi tusri tarfon muafi chahunda haun unjane vich jaan bujh ke nahi so shabad -- amrit ka vapaari hoa -- oh vakhri gal hai jo khalsa jan non khalsa -- je mauke anusaar dubhida confusion dour hona te nahi chahida na kiti taon tezee naal faisley nahi le paunge te phir vehveen shataabti tak dheek si ekkivinge shd vich tz fsl so es sabh bane nahi sare nahi to shabad -- je gur jhirkey taon metha lagey je bakshey taon gur vadiyayee karke sehan kar lena -- rebuild phir vi ajeeb taon thoda jeha doe mnt da adha hissa nryn vale babaji di gaddi da dhian dharke upaye labhna ki ki kariya oh sabh kptkpn rebuild jeevan vich hansne khedna mauj ghumna sabh tarh de svad ras laine achi gal hai pur eh sabh de bagear sikhi vich reh pane sanbhav nahi -- eh hcso s bag manoranjan varge bastuan layee hai pur hur jiven kehnde hun ek vaar karke baar baar nahi -- rebuild
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4700 Aug 24, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- 14 vareh pehlan ek sikh kudi nu milia sade ghar aye salesgirl si kisi vastu di sp sg te usde vaalan de style nu vekhke lagia jijven naven katvaue hun shoulder lngh toun tin inch ziada te U di tarh te phir lagia jitni es vargi diyan saheliyan hun oh vi aj nahi te kal nahi te parson ehi sabh taun lagian ki aajkal chahe ma piyo jitne vi updesh deven kudiyan ne drmn vadh te mundiyan ne drmn ghat ohi karna hai jiven ohna nu tassali hoi unless koi bahut judiya hai sikh di oh sabh vaalan diyan khetar naal rebuild azaadi th in of tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4701 Aug 25, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- kai puchde hun ki jadoun gal kiti ki sikhi vich rehna sanbhav nahi oh sabh koi kami na -- shabad -- kabeer joreyee kiye zulam hai --- dusra jaach jugaad tarika hai ki sikh sikhni apne aap nu faisley cheti tezeey naal lean layee ant vich pachotana na paye de koi kami na es bare kuch karo phir es di thodi jeha zarur pur bahuti lod nahi side te hatao-- hun hoi tassalli -- chalo hun apna jiven pehlan pechley te pehcley teoun vi pchl panne te vaalan de oh sabh kar rahe si karo te sabh dheek hai -- azaadi th kn of tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild
jashan binny

Pathankot, India

#4702 Aug 26, 2014
Today tayiji went for her second haircut after 4 months and she rebonded her hair and got step cut now her hair looks awesome and they are till neck she looks so young after the haircut
khoji

Dallas, TX

#4703 Aug 27, 2014
vaalan diyan doe naavan -- jadoun naven sikh kudiyan munde vaal katvaunde hun taon nau din tak taaze hounde hun te ehean lagda hai ki lishkaare rebuild azaadi th in of tn su to hf sk an hf ot pe on 50 50 or 40 40 20 rebuild

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) 5 hr Anth 168
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Jan 14 Amh7293 470
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) Jan 13 Texan Cowboy 181
Why black people are aggressive and white peopl... (May '10) Jan 11 Poawah 131
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Jan 9 MakeSenseOfSav 268
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) Jan 8 DerekJ 10,416
News This breast pump is quiet enough to use on a co... Jan 6 Melinda 1
More from around the web