hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls
khoji sikh--xyz

Minneapolis, MN

#3910 Sep 7, 2013
vaalan diyan doe naavan--16 wrds hrp in sikhism--aaandhi kabeer duchite dohe thoun girani-- ekchit singmind duchidoub na ether joge na outher joge dubbe--rebuild--
khoji sikh--xyz

Minneapolis, MN

#3911 Sep 7, 2013
vaalan diyan doe naavan--azaadi--dheke te charaho te raula hi mukao--rebuild--some sikhs since some time have been asking to remove cnf of skh yut by this beant oh sabh--rebuild--but it is 996 wrds hrp or 4980 alphbt range prgf or even less or more tkrb- -rebuild--
khoji sikh--xyz

Minneapolis, MN

#3912 Sep 7, 2013
vaalan diyan doe naavan-- my cousin sk vr asked me that her school told her to bring --one --shabad--i gave her this--to read in front of some or many school people-- shabad hazare-- mun mander tan ves kalander apara chinta karo hamaree nanak-- dtlos hnk rebuild-
tiger

Ashburn, VA

#3913 Sep 7, 2013
K Kaur wrote:
<quoted text>
Waheguru. Thanks. Seems like nobody needs help though. Lol
Its just guru sahibs seva isn't it?!
Gurfateh jio
gurfateh ji :)...
mani

United States

#3914 Sep 8, 2013
hey .. i got haircut friendzz.experience was awesum.i went to saloon wid mah aunt(chachi ji).my uncle told me to take aunt to saloon as dey were going to marriage.i took her to saloon.frstly i thought it would be a parlour only for ladies but wen we reached there fortunately it was unisex saloon.i was sumwat happy.aunt has taken appointmnt before.so no tym wasting her turn came.frstly she asked for hairwash.den wants sum cut.her hair were mid back length.she was going to wear saree so she go for shoulder cut.lady gave her cut in 15 mins.den she dried her hair.my aunt was in hurry she was late from mrriage.so lady fstly did her make up and make her ready.den my turn came.i asked aunt dat i also want haircut.she got surprsd and her reaction was waaaattttt!!!!!... i said yes haircut.she said no ur mom dont allow for dis.o said i know.she said den why haircut.i said i badly need dat chachi so plzz allow me.she said no.i said plzz.she was in hurry so she said ok get it done den i say wat abt dad and mum she said i ll mnge.i really got happy.she said get it fast but have sum good cut.i said ok. lady came to me and and open my hair.she sprayed watr on dat and strt cutting.she cut till neck frst.den she ask me for styl.without my permission my aunt said give him buzzcut it will suit him and styld in less tym.i said ok. lady took buzzer and strt doing my hair.my hairs were falling on cape.i was feeling grt.as my wsh was getting true.den i go for shaving.she shaved my beard and nape.i was feeling free.den chachi ji pay money.we drove car to home.at home all get srprsd to see me.my aunt handle the sutiuation and cool down my dad.den she went to mrrge.now i m feeling grt.
Fgfjh

Ashburn, VA

#3915 Sep 9, 2013
mani wrote:
hey .. i got haircut friendzz.experience was awesum.i went to saloon wid mah aunt(chachi ji).my uncle told me to take aunt to saloon as dey were going to marriage.i took her to saloon.frstly i thought it would be a parlour only for ladies but wen we reached there fortunately it was unisex saloon.i was sumwat happy.aunt has taken appointmnt before.so no tym wasting her turn came.frstly she asked for hairwash.den wants sum cut.her hair were mid back length.she was going to wear saree so she go for shoulder cut.lady gave her cut in 15 mins.den she dried her hair.my aunt was in hurry she was late from mrriage.so lady fstly did her make up and make her ready.den my turn came.i asked aunt dat i also want haircut.she got surprsd and her reaction was waaaattttt!!!!!... i said yes haircut.she said no ur mom dont allow for dis.o said i know.she said den why haircut.i said i badly need dat chachi so plzz allow me.she said no.i said plzz.she was in hurry so she said ok get it done den i say wat abt dad and mum she said i ll mnge.i really got happy.she said get it fast but have sum good cut.i said ok. lady came to me and and open my hair.she sprayed watr on dat and strt cutting.she cut till neck frst.den she ask me for styl.without my permission my aunt said give him buzzcut it will suit him and styld in less tym.i said ok. lady took buzzer and strt doing my hair.my hairs were falling on cape.i was feeling grt.as my wsh was getting true.den i go for shaving.she shaved my beard and nape.i was feeling free.den chachi ji pay money.we drove car to home.at home all get srprsd to see me.my aunt handle the sutiuation and cool down my dad.den she went to mrrge.now i m feeling grt.


how much is your hairline receaded?
kiran kaur

United States

#3916 Sep 10, 2013
Fgfjh wrote:
<quoted text>
how much is your hairline receaded?
not much ..and mah hairline was proper not like other sikh guys..
Fgfjh

Ashburn, VA

#3917 Sep 11, 2013
kiran kaur wrote:
<quoted text> not much ..and mah hairline was proper not like other sikh guys..
are you manni?
If yes then you are lucky to have a good hairline most sikh boys like me have receded hairline.
mani

United States

#3918 Sep 11, 2013
Fgfjh wrote:
<quoted text>
are you manni?
If yes then you are lucky to have a good hairline most sikh boys like me have receded hairline.
yeah me mani frnd.kiran is my mate she is also in prblm.i gave her advise to post her prblm on dis page.so while posting my cmmnt i forgot to erase her name .sry for dat .
mani

United States

#3919 Sep 11, 2013
yup i m lcky guy.my hairline is proper.more over i am very happy aftr mah haircut.i m nvr going to keep my hairs long anymore in my lyf.
g singh

Delhi, India

#3920 Sep 11, 2013
i am a sikh boy. i want to cut my hair. plzzz suggest me how to convince my parents. every i have to suffer from severe head ache just becz of my hair. And my hairline is also receding.
Fgfjh

Ashburn, VA

#3921 Sep 12, 2013
g singh wrote:
i am a sikh boy. i want to cut my hair. plzzz suggest me how to convince my parents. every i have to suffer from severe head ache just becz of my hair. And my hairline is also receding.
your age? and how much receded? you should try rogain.
Fgfjh

Ashburn, VA

#3922 Sep 12, 2013
The most sad part is that my sister did cut his hair and is now also cutting, my brother is a mona but me i have a fuc{k}ing long and my hairline is not good my mother too cut his hair when i asked why cant i cut my hair she said if you want to cut your hair go cut your head too i was like wtfuc.k no one is agreeing in my hair cut except my dad he says you can get haircut.......but how i dont even have a good hairline.;(

i always felt like betrayed
between i am 17
Fgfjh

Ashburn, VA

#3923 Sep 12, 2013
And my sister said that she even dont want to marry a sardar. My older brother can do everything he want. Whenever i go somewher people see me with weird eyes as if iam the devil. This have made me arrogant and unsecure.
PUNEET SINGH

India

#3924 Sep 12, 2013
TODAY WHERE EVER we go we see SIKH guys and girls cut their hairs ,first we need to realize what our GURU GRANTH SAHIB has taught us ,TURBAN FOR A SIKH IS like a throne &no cap can match a turban ,what our gurus taught us ,the sacrificed their lives rather getting converted to other religion ,so my point is that today SIKH guys and girls are getting distracted by westernization and many parents are also very liberal,I AM A SIKH GUY NOT AN AMRITDHARI but i have never cut my hair and tell everyone around me turban saadi shaan hondiyaa ne and not all SIKH girls hate SIKH guys.WE SHOULD respect our religion by abiding by it's principles .
g singh

Delhi, India

#3925 Sep 13, 2013
i m 15 years old and my hair line has been receeded by almost 0.5 inches
g singh

Delhi, India

#3926 Sep 13, 2013
same here bro..... but my father dont allow and my mother will allow me
Fghik

Ashburn, VA

#3927 Sep 15, 2013
g singh wrote:
i m 15 years old and my hair line has been receeded by almost 0.5 inches


.5 inches is nothing my temple points are receded too... because of this hair keeping thing in sikh people are suffring hairloss, which is giving to god satisfaction?.
Fghik

Ashburn, VA

#3928 Sep 15, 2013
g singh wrote:
same here bro..... but my father dont allow and my mother will allow me
cut your hair ASAP otherwise you will suffer like me.
Gold

Ludhiana, India

#3929 Sep 15, 2013
g singh wrote:
same here bro..... but my father dont allow and my mother will allow me
@g singh: That should not be a problem. You should ask your mother to talk to your dad. She should tell him that now he is asking for a haircut. later he will have one and come home. At least he is respecting the family and asking to get a haircut. The family should appreciate that.
I am sure that your mother will help you and she will also take you to barber shop/unisex parlour for a hair cut. I will suggest that you go to a barber shop for haircut. It is cheaper and they ask no questions. It is such a relieving experience. The work on the head and the clipping of hair all over is to be experienced to be believed! Once you get a hair cut you will see how handsome you emerge and you mother will be the first person to hug you and admire you. Try and get her to talk to your dad. And she should take initiative and take you to barber shop. You can get a clipper cut all over and when you hair grows back, get it styled properly. You will never regret and will love it! Best of luck...@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) May 21 weakestmanonearth 201
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) May 18 Coolcat 8,641
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) May 17 Opti-mistic 5,606
My wife likes young guys (Aug '10) May 16 Danjay 21
why do latinas hate black men now? (Aug '14) May 15 Maga guy 18
I got a black girl pregnant, advice (Sep '13) May 3 Stephen 29
Do ASIAN women like ASIAN men? Apr '18 Emily Chu 4