Singh

New Delhi, India

#3558 Apr 9, 2013
Can some1 help me also
lovely

India

#3559 Apr 9, 2013
Gold I have other ideas now.I will use veet cream on some area to clear it.it will easy to use.
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3562 Apr 10, 2013
lovely wrote:
Gold I have other ideas now.I will use veet cream on some area to clear it.it will easy to use.
@lovely:
Veet is a another option but the skin on the scalp is soft and I am not sure how your son will react. it may not harm his skin as he is young. Be careful. Apply for a small patch in the centre of the head and remove quickly. Just as soon as the hair is soft enough to pull out. Get a small jooda nad a new look son at Vaisakhi!
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3563 Apr 10, 2013
Simran wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold I like nose piecing and all the piercings are for my satisfaction
But ya haircut is for my husband
Nothing was pre-planned I have spoken to my husband last week about it an he expressed his desire also to me so I thought Ill motivate him by doing so
Ill get the same style as he gets so that he doesn't feel bad if he doesn't like it and to give him strength
I got a tattoo done today with his name on my heart
Lets see what happens tomorrow
So excited and scared
It is so touching to read the love both of you share. I am really pleased that you have his tattoo near your heart.
Go ahead with your haircut. I wish you all the best, As the haircut that you will have is going to be extreme because it will be short for a lady but normal for a man. You will remember this day for the whole life. Maybe you will like the short haircut in summer and with no bad hair days maybe you would stick to the short hairstyle. Both of you will keep the hairdressers busy, for sure. A new look couple for Vaisakhi! BEst Wishes!
Simran

Delhi, India

#3564 Apr 10, 2013
Yes I got my haircut it's a drastic change for me
Me and my husband woke up in the mrng wished each other
Then around 12 o clock we just got ready and instead of a pug and i told him dat dont et formally dressed theres a surprise and i helped him make his joora at the back just like me and I drove the car and took him to a salon
He was then realised the surprise and he was scared but actually I was more scared but I showed him that I was cool
Then we both went inside and I made him sit and comfortable
Then I told the girl to show some styles to him from which he can choose
So there were 5-6 styles and he was so scared that he was saying that ill get a shoulder haircut
I will be happy in that only so I was like baby free hona hai toh poora ho naa then he chose one of them and then I covered his eyes with a cloth and got him ready for the cut
He was excited but scared
In the mean while I sat next to him without letting him know and quitly said another hairdresser that give me the same haircut without him knowing about it and kept on talking to him saath saath Mai
And I was so scared that I closed my eyes and then I could here the noise of the scissors and water sprinkle on me
It took about 20 min and the hair dresser said r u ready to c ur self and wen I actually opened my eyes I was shocked to see my husband he was looking so smart and my husband was shocked to see me and was so happy and then he got a shave and we were so happy and started feeling each others hair and my husband thanked me
And then I showed him the tattoo and e said this was my best anniversary out of 10 which I celebrated as a sikh
Then we both were in party mood so we just drove around had lunch my husband went with me for the nose pierce and he said he loved my new look Bas my hair was short but it was lovely
He took me for shopping
By 8 pm we both went home and my son was shocked to see us both and he was like what is going mom
He also loved our look and my tattoo
The only thing I didn't like was the spikes but ill manage
Now my son just came to me his joora opened so I told him that ill do ur plait aaj no joora for today and he was like no problem u must be missing your hair and I said yes I do
I made his plait it was like toe long he was looking so cute and Chota sardar in a gut
So overall the full family got a new look today
Very nice day it was
Arnav

Delhi, India

#3565 Apr 10, 2013
Hi guyz
I m 18yrs old & a sikh
U guys r making an issue out of such a small thing I m nt getting u guys
If u want it just go &get it y telling ppl bout it
My hair is butt length and m proud to have them it's only 1 day in the week when u have to open them for a wash so what's the big deal
Nd little bit trimming is allowed guys who cares
I have 3 sis and wen Eva our hair starts getting damaged we all get them trimmed but that doesn't mean m getting a haircut
It's normal guys I have a full grown beard Nd ppl find me mature wen I get dressed everyday
Take 5 mins to tie it use a hair fixer and a hair drier ur done in 5 mins
Ok my sisters take pangas with me so many times they tell me to get my hair coloured like dem or get streeks of diff colours or straighten my hair or curl dem but that is like a issue of a day wen we all r in the mood of pangas with each other
I have made my sisters do joora on the top like me and wear patka and we've gone out also like this but who cares we all r sikh rather than convincing each other to get a full haircut just convince them to remain a sikh
I noe we all have problems I also had some probs like I went to Maldives with my sisters so they where tired of me getting ready always so seeing d demand of that situation I just made a pony Nd later my sisters curled my hair properly coz dey we jumbled up so they actually made a hair style without cutting dem and I kept them opening it was gud bt dat doesn't mean I cut them fully

For guyz it's like wen in Frnt of some girl ur penis pops out dat happens with every1 and sometimea its enbarising so would dis mean that u get a surgery to cut ur penis
It's foolish guys learn to adjust according to the situation
If u guys wanna company ur frndz to a salon do it most welcome but don't get ur haircut just get ur hair washed and come back
Surds always stand out and no 1 can refuse this
Guys love ur self
Nd there r many surds who don't like to tie their hair U guys r most welcome u all can make a pony or do a gut and wear a cap over it
No 1 cares if u have a haircut it's just ppl hear on this forum are helping to convince u confused ppl to cut ur hair
Think once would u be comfortable ur self to go to gurudwara Nd say sry to god every time to do so
So y do something u will repent all ur life
No1 forces u to tie ur hair u can keep dem open and let dem feel the Air no need to cut them short just to feel coool air on them no1 cares

Nd girls always luk gud with long hair
Sardarnis are always sexy

Ya u could get little bit trimming done on ur hair like an nice or so just to remove the damaged hair there is no problems in keeping hygiene.

Gold u think u r doing a very gud job bt trust me by reading ur comments or stories of ppl on this blog more n more ppl r getting evoked to get there haircut done so I would rather say pls stop this
M nt saying ur doin a bad job m sure u must have thought of helping surds but ur help is now becomin an inspiration for more n more youth
I have nothin in personal with ny1 it's just if u don't tel or write ur stories here then also u guys will live with it won't make u all a difference
This blog is making ppl lean toward the negative side of the Sikhism so I would request u to stop all this
So pls it's a request
punjabaan

Kolkata, India

#3566 Apr 10, 2013
Simran wrote:
Yes I got my haircut it's a drastic change for me
Me and my husband woke up in the mrng wished each other
Then around 12 o clock we just got ready and instead of a pug and i told him dat dont et formally dressed theres a surprise and i helped him make his joora at the back just like me and I drove the car and took him to a salon
He was then realised the surprise and he was scared but actually I was more scared but I showed him that I was cool
Then we both went inside and I made him sit and comfortable
Then I told the girl to show some styles to him from which he can choose
So there were 5-6 styles and he was so scared that he was saying that ill get a shoulder haircut
I will be happy in that only so I was like baby free hona hai toh poora ho naa then he chose one of them and then I covered his eyes with a cloth and got him ready for the cut
He was excited but scared
In the mean while I sat next to him without letting him know and quitly said another hairdresser that give me the same haircut without him knowing about it and kept on talking to him saath saath Mai
And I was so scared that I closed my eyes and then I could here the noise of the scissors and water sprinkle on me
It took about 20 min and the hair dresser said r u ready to c ur self and wen I actually opened my eyes I was shocked to see my husband he was looking so smart and my husband was shocked to see me and was so happy and then he got a shave and we were so happy and started feeling each others hair and my husband thanked me
And then I showed him the tattoo and e said this was my best anniversary out of 10 which I celebrated as a sikh
Then we both were in party mood so we just drove around had lunch my husband went with me for the nose pierce and he said he loved my new look Bas my hair was short but it was lovely
He took me for shopping
By 8 pm we both went home and my son was shocked to see us both and he was like what is going mom
He also loved our look and my tattoo
The only thing I didn't like was the spikes but ill manage
Now my son just came to me his joora opened so I told him that ill do ur plait aaj no joora for today and he was like no problem u must be missing your hair and I said yes I do
I made his plait it was like toe long he was looking so cute and Chota sardar in a gut
So overall the full family got a new look today
Very nice day it was
No judda/joora for today .. lolz .. ur son must have found that cool ..
Simran

Delhi, India

#3568 Apr 10, 2013
punjabaan wrote:
<quoted text>
No judda/joora for today .. lolz .. ur son must have found that cool ..
Not really he is not in a habit of having his hair loose but he was looking really really cute
And frankly I told him to do so because today I didn't have mine to fiddle around with so but am feeling too light
Simran

Delhi, India

#3569 Apr 10, 2013
Arnav wrote:
Hi guyz
I m 18yrs old & a sikh
U guys r making an issue out of such a small thing I m nt getting u guys
If u want it just go &get it y telling ppl bout it
My hair is butt length and m proud to have them it's only 1 day in the week when u have to open them for a wash so what's the big deal
Nd little bit trimming is allowed guys who cares
I have 3 sis and wen Eva our hair starts getting damaged we all get them trimmed but that doesn't mean m getting a haircut
It's normal guys I have a full grown beard Nd ppl find me mature wen I get dressed everyday
Take 5 mins to tie it use a hair fixer and a hair drier ur done in 5 mins
Ok my sisters take pangas with me so many times they tell me to get my hair coloured like dem or get streeks of diff colours or straighten my hair or curl dem but that is like a issue of a day wen we all r in the mood of pangas with each other
I have made my sisters do joora on the top like me and wear patka and we've gone out also like this but who cares we all r sikh rather than convincing each other to get a full haircut just convince them to remain a sikh
I noe we all have problems I also had some probs like I went to Maldives with my sisters so they where tired of me getting ready always so seeing d demand of that situation I just made a pony Nd later my sisters curled my hair properly coz dey we jumbled up so they actually made a hair style without cutting dem and I kept them opening it was gud bt dat doesn't mean I cut them fully
For guyz it's like wen in Frnt of some girl ur penis pops out dat happens with every1 and sometimea its enbarising so would dis mean that u get a surgery to cut ur penis
It's foolish guys learn to adjust according to the situation
If u guys wanna company ur frndz to a salon do it most welcome but don't get ur haircut just get ur hair washed and come back
Surds always stand out and no 1 can refuse this
Guys love ur self
Nd there r many surds who don't like to tie their hair U guys r most welcome u all can make a pony or do a gut and wear a cap over it
No 1 cares if u have a haircut it's just ppl hear on this forum are helping to convince u confused ppl to cut ur hair
Think once would u be comfortable ur self to go to gurudwara Nd say sry to god every time to do so
So y do something u will repent all ur life
No1 forces u to tie ur hair u can keep dem open and let dem feel the Air no need to cut them short just to feel coool air on them no1 cares
Nd girls always luk gud with long hair
Sardarnis are always sexy
Ya u could get little bit trimming done on ur hair like an nice or so just to remove the damaged hair there is no problems in keeping hygiene.
Gold u think u r doing a very gud job bt trust me by reading ur comments or stories of ppl on this blog more n more ppl r getting evoked to get there haircut done so I would rather say pls stop this
M nt saying ur doin a bad job m sure u must have thought of helping surds but ur help is now becomin an inspiration for more n more youth
I have nothin in personal with ny1 it's just if u don't tel or write ur stories here then also u guys will live with it won't make u all a difference
This blog is making ppl lean toward the negative side of the Sikhism so I would request u to stop all this
So pls it's a request
I agree with you and I realise that I did a mistake by doin so but it's too late I found your post
I hope there are no more idiots like me
After reading your post they will get a positive way to follow am sure
lovely

Lucknow, India

#3572 Apr 10, 2013
Gold I applied veet but he became bald (ganja) in that area now I am worried if hair will grow again.but that way is much easy just apply veet wait and wash the head.and vaal naturally jhad gye.
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3573 Apr 11, 2013
lovely wrote:
Gold I applied veet but he became bald (ganja) in that area now I am worried if hair will grow again.but that way is much easy just apply veet wait and wash the head.and vaal naturally jhad gye.
@Lovely: Main tuhanu dasiya si. Hair will grow back but slowly and you ar in for a good two months of no hair problems. I hope you have removed hair from the center so that you can still do jooda. It must be very light now and small in size. Just rememebr that it is going tobe so easy for you to wash his ahir but do it at night or in the day time your mother inlaw will see the trick and then problem.It will take very little time to dry so no problem.
Great job and now keep it up. When it grows back you can go to a nai and get the inside hair back to small bristle size.
Best wishes!
Did your husband like it? He must be loving it and your son?
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3574 Apr 11, 2013
Simran wrote:
Yes I got my haircut it's a drastic change for me
Me and my husband woke up in the mrng wished each other
Then around 12 o clock we just got ready and instead of a pug and i told him dat dont et formally dressed theres a surprise and i helped him make his joora at the back just like me and I drove the car and took him to a salon
He was then realised the surprise and he was scared but actually I was more scared but I showed him that I was cool
Then we both went inside and I made him sit and comfortable
Then I told the girl to show some styles to him from which he can choose
So there were 5-6 styles and he was so scared that he was saying that ill get a shoulder haircut
I will be happy in that only so I was like baby free hona hai toh poora ho naa then he chose one of them and then I covered his eyes with a cloth and got him ready for the cut
He was excited but scared
In the mean while I sat next to him without letting him know and quitly said another hairdresser that give me the same haircut without him knowing about it and kept on talking to him saath saath Mai
And I was so scared that I closed my eyes and then I could here the noise of the scissors and water sprinkle on me
It took about 20 min and the hair dresser said r u ready to c ur self and wen I actually opened my eyes I was shocked to see my husband he was looking so smart and my husband was shocked to see me and was so happy and then he got a shave and we were so happy and started feeling each others hair and my husband thanked me
And then I showed him the tattoo and e said this was my best anniversary out of 10 which I celebrated as a sikh
Then we both were in party mood so we just drove around had lunch my husband went with me for the nose pierce and he said he loved my new look Bas my hair was short but it was lovely
He took me for shopping
By 8 pm we both went home and my son was shocked to see us both and he was like what is going mom
He also loved our look and my tattoo
The only thing I didn't like was the spikes but ill manage
Now my son just came to me his joora opened so I told him that ill do ur plait aaj no joora for today and he was like no problem u must be missing your hair and I said yes I do
I made his plait it was like toe long he was looking so cute and Chota sardar in a gut
So overall the full family got a new look today
Very nice day it was
@Simran: COngrats!
Both of you kept the promise to each other. And the support you gave to each other. I must congratulate you for the courage and the support you gave your husband. You spent a lot of time together nearly 8 hours on the makeover and it was just great. Reading the incident made me feel how happy and considerate you are for each other.
It would be so different for both of you to feel so light and just nothing to do in the morning. Just run your fingers and you are ready to go. Getting to shave would be new for your husband. But ti is also a refershing expereince. Did you buy a shaving kit for him yesterday?
When are you going for you son's haircut. He will love it and wold be asking for it very soon. How did your freinds react? Ask them to be prepared for surprises! and as I said - keep the hairdressers busy! Love
Simran

New Delhi, India

#3575 Apr 11, 2013
Thanks gold
No I won't cut my sons hair
Let him be the way he is
My frnds were very happy to see the new look specially mine it's like having no hair on the body at all as all my frnds and me went to get the waxing and eyebrows and a full body hair removal just to have a complete look of mine loved it but after reading arnav comment which was an eye opener I felt I did something wrong
My son liked my hair and he was fiddling with them today
My husband went to the office today and ppl loved his look and he has posted our pic and ppl have gone my commenting on that pic
lovely

India

#3576 Apr 11, 2013
Gold my mother in law detected it today.n she is very happy to se it.Kehnde kake de siro bhaar ghat gya!! My husband is thinking to try it :) but washing is still isn't that easy.
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3577 Apr 11, 2013
Simran wrote:
Thanks gold
No I won't cut my sons hair
Let him be the way he is
My frnds were very happy to see the new look specially mine it's like having no hair on the body at all as all my frnds and me went to get the waxing and eyebrows and a full body hair removal just to have a complete look of mine loved it but after reading arnav comment which was an eye opener I felt I did something wrong
My son liked my hair and he was fiddling with them today
My husband went to the office today and ppl loved his look and he has posted our pic and ppl have gone my commenting on that pic
@Simran: It is nice that you have loved you new look and also the 'hairless' look that you are maintaining. It looks odd to be without eyebrows but once you have gone in for a no hair look, it is worth the experience.
Your hair free nape and the short hair is going to be a benefit for you. You will feel so free. ANd with all the good vibes that you and your husband are getting it is not al al a bad move. Arnav said that one should be comfortable and you are courageous and comfortable. And I am sure yur husband will never want to go back to the turbaned look. OK so you would not like to get your son a haircut. But it would look odd - parents are short ahired and the son is with jooda!
Maybe later when you have gone to the unisex saloon and stylist for more styling and trimsyou may change your view. It is also possible that your son may accompany you to the saloon and ask for it himself. No quabbles - it is nice to share and I appreciate your move! Best Wishes!!
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3578 Apr 11, 2013
lovely wrote:
Gold my mother in law detected it today.n she is very happy to se it.Kehnde kake de siro bhaar ghat gya!! My husband is thinking to try it :) but washing is still isn't that easy.
@ Lovely: I think she appreciated it! Maybe she was also thinking as you were and only did not want to share her views. But once you got it done, she noticed and I think you should also be with her and explain how difficult it was for you to comb his long and heavy hair and also for him to maintain it. With this you are relieved that his wieght is less and he is comfortable. The hair removed by vee t will take a lot of time to come back. By then you will apprecite your work.
YOur husband can reduce the weight and volume by a layered cut so that he can either tie a jooda or a pony under a cap!
Washing wil be easy and later jaddon nai kole jayonge usnu keh dena ki jistarah de vaal choote size de han us tarah de hi hor cut deo. With that more volume will be off and then it is easy!
Simran

New Delhi, India

#3579 Apr 11, 2013
Lets see if he asks for it
But as of now he loves his hair and is not willing to get them cut
He was very clear that u look good is short hair but I won't get anything like that done but he loved the idea of a pony and a gut and now every day after comin back from school be tells me do tie it that way. He feels comfortable like that
But ya m planning to just take him to the salon and get straightening or something done for him as his hair is too heavy so doesn't look that good when open so ill go get them a bit organised without cutting them
lovely

Lucknow, India

#3580 Apr 12, 2013
Gold my husband is asking how layered cut will work for him.and my son's hair is growing back very fast and I am worried now.it will problem to cut again and again.
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3581 Apr 12, 2013
Simran wrote:
Lets see if he asks for it
But as of now he loves his hair and is not willing to get them cut
He was very clear that u look good is short hair but I won't get anything like that done but he loved the idea of a pony and a gut and now every day after comin back from school be tells me do tie it that way. He feels comfortable like that
But ya m planning to just take him to the salon and get straightening or something done for him as his hair is too heavy so doesn't look that good when open so ill go get them a bit organised without cutting them
@Simran: Nice to know about your son's views. It is good to tie his hair in a pony or braid as then it will not fall over his eays or head. And it is comfortable to tie it backwards as the top knot sometimes gets tight. Since you mention that his hair is heay and unorganised, going to a saloon for getting it washes and brushed well also ends trimmed and some length off would be a nice option. Also he will get used to the saloon and can accompamy you when you go for your trims. Also with your short hair he can play around with your hair without your being worried of the bad hair ! Good Luck Simran!
jaspreet

Mumbai, India

#3582 Apr 13, 2013
Simran ... stop thinking so much just cut off of sons hair .. even i did the same .. one day i was fed up of tying his joodha .. i myself chopped his joodha ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Edward Duke of Kent Royal Air Force Carr... 5 hr Stuart Furness 1
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 11 hr Waxxx 10,187
North Korea blasts Barack Obama as 'monkey' in ... 13 hr Mao Zedong 1
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) 16 hr Waxxx 21,635
HRH Prince Edward Earl of Wessex BIRR CASTLE LE... 18 hr Stuart Furness 1
I got a black girl pregnant, advice (Sep '13) 21 hr vivatrev 17
why does GOD send me all the garbage women today? (Jan '13) 21 hr isexybody 6
More from around the web