Singh

Delhi, India

#3538 Apr 8, 2013
manjeet kaur wrote:
hi i want to talk with u
Most welcome
We can talk here only
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3539 Apr 8, 2013
lovely wrote:
Gold I cut a few hairs today but there was not much effect on size of jooda.it Is same pehla jidda.and center to hi kyo ?? And how will barber trim his hair?? N what about hair thinning?? My husband is also interested but he wanna do experiment on our son.will comb scissor method work?? And what if hair grows again ??
@lovely: centre vichon cu ke hi phayeda hona hai. Agar doosre wallan nu cut kar ditta taan patta lag jaana hai. Center de vichon jinna vi cut karne ne kar layon.Siraf sides ton nahin katne taake side ton jooda/joodi karan vich help mil jayegi.
Jadon vi center do volume less ho jayooga, size aape hi less ho jayooga.
When the hair grows back, then you can take hi mto a barber and open his hair. The barber(nai) will cut the center hairs very close to the scalp and then the joodi can be done. This way he will feel relieved and you will also feel happy.
It is very nice that your husband is with you.
When your son goes to high school - classes 10, 11 12 - you can go for full hair cut as he will have less time as he will have to go for tutions and also the turban tying will be a greater effort.
Phir taan mazza hi mazza!
Best wishes. Thanks for interacting. Pehlan taan darr lagda hai ke kite jiyada hair na katte jaan; par later on experience naal sab theek ho jaanda hai!
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3540 Apr 8, 2013
punjabaan wrote:
2<quoted text>
My husband has never cut his hair because of my family .. i loved him since his judda days and my family would have accepted him with his judda .. his hair cut was pre planned .. i felt very bad aftr his hair cut .. my mother in law and her my hubby s sister dont want my son to keep juddi ..
@Punjabaan: Then it is not good but maybe he wanted to impress you. Do you not like him with a haircut. I think it should be good for you. Explain to your mother in law and to your sister in law, that you would like to keep juddi for some years and thne when he goes to school you can go for a haircut for your son. Maybe you rmother in law could not get haircut for her son , so she wants to get haorcut for her grandson. Also when father is clean shaven, the son should also be with hair cut. But your feelings are great - to keep hair and then when you wish you can get haircut for your son. Do not panic and take things too seroiusly. Have patience, all will be ok.
Singh

Delhi, India

#3541 Apr 8, 2013
Gold please help me also
Karan

Delhi, India

#3542 Apr 8, 2013
I am 28 yr
I don't like to tie my joora so I just open my hair and go where every I want to but my mother and sister don't like it.
They always tell me to tie it and go
I had hair till my back originally
But during a dare my friends took me to a salon an got me a hair style like a girl(prianka Chopra in desi girl song) because of which little bit of trimming was done on my hair
I explained them about the situation my parents understood but now when. I go to office or somewhere out people stare at me like I am scary
I can't go for a haircut
I am allowed to trim by face hair so now m a clean shave but still the hair doesn't look gud on me
I tried making a pony out of it but the hair was cut in such a manner that I looks even girly
My parents would now get very angry when they get to know I went to salon on purpose this time

There is no way out
Karan

Delhi, India

#3543 Apr 8, 2013
All this happened 2 days back and I am frustrated
Simran

Delhi, India

#3544 Apr 8, 2013
M a sikh and my husband is very Keen on getting his haircut done tomorrow is my anniversary and I have i have planned to go to salon with my husband and get the same haircut for both of us
I want to give dis as a anniversary gift to him I won't luk gud bt m sure he would be happy

Tell me which style should I get done
Simran

Delhi, India

#3545 Apr 8, 2013
I would even be going for a nose pierce and get some more piercings on my ears about 2 more holes
And a tattoo with my husbands name
Would this be a perfect gift for him ?
Jas

Delhi, India

#3546 Apr 9, 2013
M a 10yr old boy m really fed up wid my mom
She goes for haircut. She takes me also and when she gets her haircut she gets my hair wash and trimming done on the hair when I ask her she says the lady is cutting the damaged hair only
I have hair till my shoulder
She never makes my joora she treats me like a girl
And yesterday before a party she took me to a beautician for makeup and hairdo
She curled my hair then it wasn't looking good so she made a puff.
Made my eyebrows.
I am from Australia and have come for vacations to my Nani house in India
If I tell her to tie my hair she makes a pony or a plait
I don't like all This I want long hair I love my hair but at the same time I love being with my mom and don't want to hurt her
I love keeping my long hair
And take are of them nicely
I m a child so no one listens to me in the house
Simran

Delhi, India

#3547 Apr 9, 2013
Aww baby
I wish I had a son like jas

Would have made him wear girly cloths
Love to shop girly cloths for u boy
punjabaan

Rangpo, India

#3548 Apr 9, 2013
Simran wrote:
Aww baby
I wish I had a son like jas
Would have made him wear girly cloths
Love to shop girly cloths for u boy
But why do u want to do that .. sardar boy in girlz clothes .. just becoz he has long hair .. they have long hair to tie judda not to keep it open or making chotti
punjabaan

Rangpo, India

#3549 Apr 9, 2013
Jas wrote:
M a 10yr old boy m really fed up wid my mom
She goes for haircut. She takes me also and when she gets her haircut she gets my hair wash and trimming done on the hair when I ask her she says the lady is cutting the damaged hair only
I have hair till my shoulder
She never makes my joora she treats me like a girl
And yesterday before a party she took me to a beautician for makeup and hairdo
She curled my hair then it wasn't looking good so she made a puff.
Made my eyebrows.
I am from Australia and have come for vacations to my Nani house in India
If I tell her to tie my hair she makes a pony or a plait
I don't like all This I want long hair I love my hair but at the same time I love being with my mom and don't want to hurt her
I love keeping my long hair
And take are of them nicely
I m a child so no one listens to me in the house
I dont know when will sikh females start respecting boys hair nd stop making fun of it .. he is a boy .. his mom should tie judda and nt keep it open .. plz learn to tie ur judda quickly .. becoz she is nt the one who will do it here .. does she also keep ur hair open outside the home .. does she ask u to wear girls clothes always .. hope so others also agree with me
Jas

New Delhi, India

#3550 Apr 9, 2013
Ya hair is always open or a pony or a plait
Jas

New Delhi, India

#3551 Apr 9, 2013
No I don't wear girls cloths always but yes sometimes she makes me try some
And I have gone out also like that
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3552 Apr 9, 2013
Simran wrote:
I would even be going for a nose pierce and get some more piercings on my ears about 2 more holes
And a tattoo with my husbands name
Would this be a perfect gift for him ?
COngratulations Simran. I think it would be the best gift for him. But why a nose pierce?
A great haircut and a couple of ear piercings would be the best. Or are you interested in a nose pierce?
Were you interested in a haircut, or because your husband wanted his haircut you decided to get one too.
Anyways, very thoughtful of you.
Best Wishes for your birthday celebrations.
Let us know how you celebrated and how you felt after the haircut!!!
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3553 Apr 9, 2013
Gold wrote:
<quoted text>@lovely: centre vichon cu ke hi phayeda hona hai. Agar doosre wallan nu cut kar ditta taan patta lag jaana hai. Center de vichon jinna vi cut karne ne kar layon.Siraf sides ton nahin katne taake side ton jooda/joodi karan vich help mil jayegi.
Jadon vi center do volume less ho jayooga, size aape hi less ho jayooga.
When the hair grows back, then you can take hi mto a barber and open his hair. The barber(nai) will cut the center hairs very close to the scalp and then the joodi can be done. This way he will feel relieved and you will also feel happy.
It is very nice that your husband is with you.
When your son goes to high school - classes 10, 11 12 - you can go for full hair cut as he will have less time as he will have to go for tutions and also the turban tying will be a greater effort.
Phir taan mazza hi mazza!
Best wishes. Thanks for interacting. Pehlan taan darr lagda hai ke kite jiyada hair na katte jaan; par later on experience naal sab theek ho jaanda hai!
@lovely: Main puchhena si ke ki tussin pher haricut try keeta hai ki nahin?
Gold

Surrey, Canada

#3554 Apr 9, 2013
Jas wrote:
No I don't wear girls cloths always but yes sometimes she makes me try some
And I have gone out also like that
@Jas: It is so strange. Mothers mant times make their daughters dress up like boys and even have haircuts like boys. But this is for the first time that I have read of a mother getting her son to dress up like a girl. You can refuse to dress up and next time you go the the saloon ask the stylist to cut the hair short so that it is like a boys'
Hope you rmothe will understand. Does your nani not object to theis behaviour?
Jas

New Delhi, India

#3555 Apr 9, 2013
No she never said anything to me
I don't want an haircut like short
I want my hair to grow long I don't Mind getting a joora I don't like my hair to get shorter every time I go with my mother
Simran

New Delhi, India

#3556 Apr 9, 2013
punjabaan wrote:
<quoted text>
But why do u want to do that .. sardar boy in girlz clothes .. just becoz he has long hair .. they have long hair to tie judda not to keep it open or making chotti
I meant that his mother is so lucky that she has such an obedient son
I wish my son was like that
Jas if you like long hair why don't you learn to make a plait yourself see it on YouTube
Don't keep your hair open your mother might have a feeling that its irritating you
So start making a plait and few months you will have long hair as you desire
Simran

New Delhi, India

#3557 Apr 9, 2013
Gold wrote:
<quoted text>
COngratulations Simran. I think it would be the best gift for him. But why a nose pierce?
A great haircut and a couple of ear piercings would be the best. Or are you interested in a nose pierce?
Were you interested in a haircut, or because your husband wanted his haircut you decided to get one too.
Anyways, very thoughtful of you.
Best Wishes for your birthday celebrations.
Let us know how you celebrated and how you felt after the haircut!!!
Gold I like nose piecing and all the piercings are for my satisfaction
But ya haircut is for my husband
Nothing was pre-planned I have spoken to my husband last week about it an he expressed his desire also to me so I thought Ill motivate him by doing so
Ill get the same style as he gets so that he doesn't feel bad if he doesn't like it and to give him strength
I got a tattoo done today with his name on my heart
Lets see what happens tomorrow
So excited and scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't Black women like White men like other... (Jun '10) 3 hr ayy lmao 165
Commercial Fraud Association PINSENT MASONS HMR... Sat Stuart Furness 1
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Sat Sam Pickets 8,390
RBS Coutts & Co Lord Hurd Lord Mayhew Attorney ... Fri Stuart Furness 1
Biggest Identity Theft Case - Gerald J H Carrol... Nov 21 Stuart Furness 1
Which part of woman's body do men like most? (Jun '12) Nov 21 isexybody 36
justice is served (Oct '13) Nov 20 LazyEye 3

Top Stories in the Blogosphere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE