They have Killed every black leader t...

They have Killed every black leader that has existed!!

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#5 Jul 29, 2007
Chicago wrote:
Yet they say we are the killers!!! They will get Obama next!!! They know who they are!!! We cannot have a black leader because they keep getting assasinated!!!
Who killed Malcolm X?? Hint: He didn't look white.
Two White Crows

AOL

#6 Jul 29, 2007
Chicago wrote:
Yet they say we are the killers!!! They will get Obama next!!! They know who they are!!! We cannot have a black leader because they keep getting assasinated!!!
And this is a bad thing?

Gosh, how did we miss Mandela,Mbeki,Mugabe?
someone

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2007
They (or we depending on how you look at it, I'm white) only kill the good ones (American). I don't think Obama has much to worry about. I don't think he'll win if he runs for president because he's too new to politics. I may be wrong though.

One thing I do know. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are definately safe.

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#10 Aug 1, 2007
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a broke musician living in Inglewood? If you were concentrating more on your music than trying to worship Charles Manson then maybe you would live in a better place!!! LOL You can't take white boys from Cali serious anyway!!! They are all phony!!! LOL
"I know why Charles Manson did what he did. Someday, I'll tell the world. I'll write a book and explain why he did it." I didn't worship Manson. Manson was actually trying to kill Terry Melcher who rejected his song, but Melcher had sold the house and the new owners became the victims. Did you read my homepage. PS I was living on my small boat; my big boat was repossessed. I wasn't phony. I was the only Beach Boy that actually surfed.

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#11 Aug 1, 2007
This is a little off topic, but this is the best MLK speech ever:

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#13 Aug 1, 2007

A Black Vice President would be safe.
==========
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A Black President would be safe.

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#14 Aug 1, 2007
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you were a member of the Beach Boys. Were you the one that that fought with your father or the womanizer of the group? You Californians are so laid back. Why?
Why did your boat get repossessed? I thought the Beach Boys are still recieving royalties from radio play and Licensing?
Prove that you were a member of the Beach Boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Were you the one that that fought with your father or the womanizer of the group? Both. I was addicted to sex and my father beat the hell out of me.

You Californians are so laid back. Why? The ocean, Hollywood, fake breasts and too many lawyers. Black Californians are laid back too.

Why did your boat get repossessed? My boat, Harmony, got repossessed because I didn't make the payments even though I was making almost a million dollars a year and didn't have a house or car.

I thought the Beach Boys are still recieving royalties from radio play and Licensing? Royalties go to the song writers -- mostly Brian and, to some extent, Mike.

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#15 Aug 1, 2007
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you were a member of the Beach Boys. Were you the one that that fought with your father or the womanizer of the group? You Californians are so laid back. Why?
Why did your boat get repossessed? I thought the Beach Boys are still recieving royalties from radio play and Licensing?
California white:
&mo de=related&search=
California black:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#16 Aug 1, 2007


Since you're from Chicago, here's my favorite Chicago artist.

Since: Jul 07

Boston, MA

#17 Aug 1, 2007
Chicago wrote:
Yet they say we are the killers!!! They will get Obama next!!! They know who they are!!! We cannot have a black leader because they keep getting assasinated!!!
You're kidding right? What about Feracon, Jackson and Sharpton? In fact, I can't wait for someone to kill Sharpton.
Some fanatical Jews should exact revenge for inspiring the massacre at the, Jewish owned, Freddy's Fashion Mart in NYC. If only Meir Kahane had lived a little longer...

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#18 Aug 1, 2007
Banned by Free Republic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right? What about Feracon, Jackson and Sharpton? In fact, I can't wait for someone to kill Sharpton.
Some fanatical Jews should exact revenge for inspiring the massacre at the, Jewish owned, Freddy's Fashion Mart in NYC. If only Meir Kahane had lived a little longer...
How come they can't put Sharpton's picture on a stamp???? You wouldn't know what side to spit on.
Dennis Wilson RIP

Worcester, MA

#19 Aug 1, 2007
Phil Ochs "Ballad of Medgar Evers" or "No More Martyrs"

In the state of Mississippi, many years ago,
A boy of 14 years got a taste of Southern law.
He saw his friend a-hangin', his color was his crime;
The blood upon his jacket put a brand upon his mind.
CHORUS:
Too many martyrs and too many dead,
Too many lies, too many empty words were said,
Too many times for too many angry men,
Oh, let it never be again.

Then the boy became a man, the man became a cause;
The cause became the hope for the country and its laws.
The tried to burn his home and they beat him to the ground;
But deep inside they both knew what it took to bring him down.

[ALTERNATE VERSE:
His name was Medgar Evers, and he walked his road alone,
Like Emmett Till and thousands more whose names we'll never know.
They tried to burn his home and they beat him to the ground;
But deep inside they both knew what it took to bring him down.]

The killer waited by his home, hidden by the night,
As Evers stepped out from his car into the rifle sight.
He slowly squeezed the trigger, the bullet left his side;
It struck the heart of every man when Evers fell and died.

They laid him in his grave while the bugle sounded clear,
They laid him in his grave while the victory was near.
While we waited for the future for freedom through the land,
The country gained a killer, and the country lost a man.

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#23 Aug 2, 2007
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Noticed I said black leaders not politicians!!! To me the people you mentioned are all involved in politics
Hey Chicago, MLK was involved in politics. The march on Washington, voting rights, Resurrection City, and opposition to the war in Vietnam all sought to cause political change. Did you listen to the MLK speech? Don't you think it's one of the best from a presentation, content and rhetoric standpoint? What did you think of the Phil Ochs song about Medgar Evers?

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#24 Aug 2, 2007
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
What about concerts and touring!!!? Movie credits? That Beach Boy movie was good. I can't wait to see James Brown have one made about him. I know you had to have owned a house before?
Besides being enormously talented, James Brown was at least as wild as the other wild men of rock/funk. Examples are Keith Moon, Jim Morrison, Rick James, Keith Richards, me, etc. He had women issues like me; I had 6 marriages, 5 wives and bunch of children, most through marriage. I actually married the illegitimate daughter of Mike Love just to irritate him. Everyone on the list, like James Brown, had drug and alcohol issues. Everybody spent at least some time in the slammer. Wild lives make great movies. Did you know Al Sharpton was his manager at one time? My movie was critically acclaimed but did poorly in the box office. I was absent for a lot of concerts. The Beach Boys began to keep a spare drummer in case I passed out or walked off stage. Mike Love had a restraining order against me for several years. Did you know we toured in 2 planes - one for drug users (3 Wilsons) and one for the nonusers (Jardine, Love, Johnston)? They still got shitfaced. I was instrumental in keeping Brian supplied with drugs. In retrospect, it probably wasn't a good idea to give drugs to someone who was depressed and bipolar with schizoaffective disorder.

Another funny thread is
Has Oprah converted to Islam at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T7AFSUE...

Did you ever see Ray Charles sing Beach Boys music?
&NR =1

Curtis Mayfield could have sung my song "Forever," but here's me doing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Unfortunately, I can't find a song that works for John Lee Hooker.
Two White Crows

AOL

#26 Aug 2, 2007
Dennis Wilson RIP wrote:
<quoted text>"I know why Charles Manson did what he did. Someday, I'll tell the world. I'll write a book and explain why he did it." I didn't worship Manson. Manson was actually trying to kill Terry Melcher who rejected his song, but Melcher had sold the house and the new owners became the victims. Did you read my homepage. PS I was living on my small boat; my big boat was repossessed. I wasn't phony. I was the only Beach Boy that actually surfed.
Gosh ,youre coming off a little bit like Jason ,hell even drowning won't kill you.

What are you now 63?

Hey sing a few bars of "Barbara Ann"
Two White Crows

AOL

#27 Aug 2, 2007
Dennis Wilson RIP wrote:
<quoted text>Besides being enormously talented, James Brown was at least as wild as the other wild men of rock/funk. Examples are Keith Moon, Jim Morrison, Rick James, Keith Richards, me, etc. He had women issues like me; I had 6 marriages, 5 wives and bunch of children, most through marriage. I actually married the illegitimate daughter of Mike Love just to irritate him. Everyone on the list, like James Brown, had drug and alcohol issues. Everybody spent at least some time in the slammer. Wild lives make great movies. Did you know Al Sharpton was his manager at one time? My movie was critically acclaimed but did poorly in the box office. I was absent for a lot of concerts. The Beach Boys began to keep a spare drummer in case I passed out or walked off stage. Mike Love had a restraining order against me for several years. Did you know we toured in 2 planes - one for drug users (3 Wilsons) and one for the nonusers (Jardine, Love, Johnston)? They still got shitfaced. I was instrumental in keeping Brian supplied with drugs. In retrospect, it probably wasn't a good idea to give drugs to someone who was depressed and bipolar with schizoaffective disorder.
Another funny thread is
Has Oprah converted to Islam at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T7AFSUE...
Did you ever see Ray Charles sing Beach Boys music?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =87P-1t_8aWUXX&NR=1
Curtis Mayfield could have sung my song "Forever," but here's me doing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Unfortunately, I can't find a song that works for John Lee Hooker.
Nice Wikipedia entry...

Now cut it out!!

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#28 Aug 2, 2007
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh ,youre coming off a little bit like Jason ,hell even drowning won't kill you.
What are you now 63?
Hey sing a few bars of "Barbara Ann"

You're right, I'm 63. F*ck Barbara Ann. Dean Torrence and Brian sang that on the party album. People remember me for singing Surfer Girl and You are so beautiful in concert.

I like this clip because it's the only time that I was the sober one. The other guys, especially Carl, are sh*tfaced. Other performances were better, but this one is funny.


Here is You are so beautiful. Smoking, drinking and other abuse has virtually destroyed my voice but the women still go crazy. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I was the only surfer and the only Beach Boy with stage presence. The band never let me perform songs from Pacific Ocean Blue. I was the other tortured genious. Other than Brian and me, no one else could write or compose worth sh*t. I didn't drown. I have to go; I'm meeting Natalie Wood.

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#30 Aug 2, 2007
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know the Beach Boy movie was released at the Box office!!! When it was on VH1, I thought I was great. Until I saw the movie...I was under the impression that the Beach Boys were just some suburban white boy that caught a lucky break. That movie made me have new outlook and respect for them. Especially since I travel around the country deejaying at different clubs. They often do movies about how the artist made it. They never do movies about after the fact!!! When they do they leave out a lot of details. Like for instance when they did the Michael Jackson story "The American Dream" They left out the Off The Wall album era and jumped to Thriller!!! I thought the late 70's was the peak Michael 's performance in his late teen's early adulthood!!! Did they do a lot of that with the Beach Boy movie. Did they leave out a lot of moments in which you thought should have been included?
I never thought of it until now, but there are some interesting parallels between the Beach Boys and the Jacksons. Both Joe Jackson and Murray Wilson were incredibly abusive. The Jacksons were lucky they had Michael; he carried the Jackson 5. Brian composed virtually every Beach Boys song (with a little lyrical help from Mike Love). Both Brian and Michael have serious mental issues. Both Brian and Michael were bizarre fathers.

Germaine is into the NOI; Mike Love is into the equally strange TM.

Al Jardine and Bruce Johnston seemed to be normal; I still think Janet is normal and fine looking. Didn't she marry a white guy -- no, sorry, that was a Debarge.

Sorry, if I misled you into thinking the BB movie made it to the theaters; it was only on tv. With unlimited time, the movie could have better covered the following:
&#61558; the subsequent career of David Marks;
&#61558; the indepth history of the Manson affair;
&#61558; the conflict as to whether the Beach Boys should perform new music or be an oldies act;
&#61558; My solo career;
&#61558; a further examination of Brianís mental issues Ė lying in bed for 3 years and not bathing for 2 years because he was afraid fire would come out of the shower.
&#61558; an accounting of artists influenced by Brian.
&#61558; Issues with spouses and girlfriends.
&#61558; My concert antics
&#61558; The grueling concert schedule
&#61558; Mike Loveís anger management issues.
&#61558; Beach Boys children
&#61558; Carlís band in the 70ís; Mikeís band in the 80ís
&#61558; Relationship with the Beatles
&#61558; All the talented sidemen
&#61558; The incredible productivity of Brian Wilson during the first several years of the Beach Boys.
&#61558; Bizarre behavior that makes some rappers look like father knows best. Example:

Note the behavior of Dennis and Brian

Since: Jul 07

Worcester, MA

#31 Aug 2, 2007
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know the Beach Boy movie was released at the Box office!!! When it was on VH1, I thought I was great. Until I saw the movie...I was under the impression that the Beach Boys were just some suburban white boy that caught a lucky break. That movie made me have new outlook and respect for them. Especially since I travel around the country deejaying at different clubs. They often do movies about how the artist made it. They never do movies about after the fact!!! When they do they leave out a lot of details. Like for instance when they did the Michael Jackson story "The American Dream" They left out the Off The Wall album era and jumped to Thriller!!! I thought the late 70's was the peak Michael 's performance in his late teen's early adulthood!!! Did they do a lot of that with the Beach Boy movie. Did they leave out a lot of moments in which you thought should have been included?
I never thought of it until now, but there are some interesting parallels between the Beach Boys and the Jacksons. Both Joe Jackson and Murray Wilson were incredibly abusive. The Jacksons were lucky they had Michael; he carried the Jackson 5. Brian composed virtually every Beach Boys song (with a little lyrical help from Mike Love). Both Brian and Michael have serious mental issues. Both Brian and Michael were bizarre fathers.

Germaine is into the NOI; Mike Love is into the equally strange TM.

Al Jardine and Bruce Johnston seemed to be normal; I still think Janet is normal and fine looking. Didn't she marry a white guy -- no, sorry, that was a Debarge.

Sorry, if I misled you into thinking the BB movie made it to the theaters; it was only on tv. With unlimited time, the movie could have better covered the following:
-the subsequent career of David Marks;
-the indepth history of the Manson affair;
-the conflict as to whether the Beach Boys should perform new music or be an oldies act;
-My solo career;
-a further examination of Brianís mental issues Ė lying in bed for 3 years and not bathing for 2 years because he was afraid fire would come out of the shower.
-an accounting of artists influenced by Brian.
-Issues with spouses and girlfriends.
-My concert antics
-The grueling concert schedule
-Mike Loveís anger management issues.
-Beach Boys children
-Carlís band in the 70ís; Mikeís band in the 80ís
-Relationship with the Beatles
-All the talented sidemen
-The incredible productivity of Brian Wilson during the first several years of the Beach Boys.
-Bizarre behavior that makes some rappers look like father knows best. Example:

Note the behavior of Dennis and Brian
Two White Crows

AOL

#33 Aug 2, 2007
Dennis Wilson RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I'm 63. F*ck Barbara Ann. Dean Torrence and Brian sang that on the party album. People remember me for singing Surfer Girl and You are so beautiful in concert.
I like this clip because it's the only time that I was the sober one. The other guys, especially Carl, are sh*tfaced. Other performances were better, but this one is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-b-P9BqwL7EXX
Here is You are so beautiful. Smoking, drinking and other abuse has virtually destroyed my voice but the women still go crazy. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I was the only surfer and the only Beach Boy with stage presence. The band never let me perform songs from Pacific Ocean Blue. I was the other tortured genious. Other than Brian and me, no one else could write or compose worth sh*t. I didn't drown. I have to go; I'm meeting Natalie Wood.
Listen dude ya gotta stop this,ok.

Pretending to be a dead guy is just soooo not cool,plus it is disrespectful to the Wilson family.

I understand youre trying to keep the memory alive because it had so such of an impact on your life.

I do appreciate the rich history of the Beach boys that you are sharing,but the show is over.

ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any big butt women who proud of their butts? (Feb '10) Sat Drew67 13
Why do white women marry Arabs? (Jun '09) Oct 10 Tess 109
Sunday Night Football Pushes Spanish on America... (Sep '07) Oct 8 wheels 98
My wife likes young guys (Aug '10) Oct 7 trish 16
Poll why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) Oct 4 Kind 1,104
why do latinas hate black men now? (Aug '14) Oct 4 Life 14
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) Oct 2 code two 21,766
More from around the web