Comments
1,521 - 1,540 of 1,892 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2014
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1599
May 28, 2012
 

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1600
May 28, 2012
 
LEE ANN wrote:
<quoted text>GOD BLESS YOU dear Carol. I remember last year at this time; you were and still are in my prayers. Carol i am so glad you moved on with your life and i am very sure Tom would want you to do so. You are a strong lady.Have a wonderful tomorrow.
Hi there LeeAnn
Woman I have missed you,
Well leeAnn ,Tom preached at me the whole time til he got so weak he couldn't talk,about me taking care of myself,careful that I didn't let another man take advantage of me,he made sure I would not have to go to work or depend on anyone,wanted me to go on with my life but being careful of choices....So he instilled a lot of knowledge into my head,I am strong and willed into independance of my own...My man is no stranger,we lived together 5 yrs before I married the preacherman,which was a bad mistake,He was more evil than good,We were married 5 yrs. I was hoping he would change,NEVER was going to happen,then I met my precious Tom lived happily ever after until his calling came,now after 25 yrs. I run into Beaver,his wife passed of cancer also,now we are back together,I'm not ready for marriage,living together is just fine,part of my heart is with my Tom,til I can fully give my heart to Beaver,It would be in best interest to stay single,it's only been a yr. anyways....Takes time,but yes I'm happy,Beaver is a good man,has always been good to me.....
I got something I want you to read that I posted on FaceBook but to lazy to rewrite so I copied and pasted it to bring let you read,
AS IF I DIDN"T HAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF !
READ BElow this post.....Mercy calling upon my name As in MERCYCAROL.....LOL

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1601
May 28, 2012
 
LeeAnn

Well I guess I didn't C/P....Oh well.......
He bought me a pigmy baby goat Saturday,hasn't been weaned,cries for me to hold him,thinks i'm his Mother.actually sounds like Mommy as he runs behind me..I had to go to Walmarts for baby formula,baby bottles,to the pet store for baby pampers,wake around the clock last night feeding every 4 hrs,changing pampers and chasing goat pellets across the floor cause they roll outta tha dog gone'd pamper,then it goes to sleep on my chest,wakes me trying to chew my hair off and snorting up my nose,I ease one eye opened and he bellers out MOMMY or so it sounded....
I think it's time to remind this man that it's not back in the old days when he raised his kids,the wife getting up doing for the babies,I will introduce him to my Saturday night NIGHTMARE!
His turn tonight LOL!
Ummmmmmm MEN! Although this lil' feller will still your heart........His name is....Rocky......
I have fell in love with lil' Rocky,he has a good home with lot's of love...Still lot's to do for him,de-ing his horns,scraping his hoofs an getting rid of his baby making bag,worming and all his shots....AS I SAID MERCY!!!!! Leeann I know by now you a rolling on that floor just like em little goat pellets,Girl Friend if I live to be a 100,
Men will always have that cute lil' boy in them.Ha
Love you LeeAnn,enjoy your Holiday Sweetie,please be safe....
Rough night my friend......
Holly

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1602
May 29, 2012
 
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Holly WHAT SOME FAT DOGS....LOL..I know it is hard to put one on a diet...Give her mini meals instead of big meals,( just put out a cup full three times a day...Do you not have a fenced in yard? If not build her a good size pen to run in...Needs exercising.Someone come to feed her while you are gone?
I have a tiny little Chihuahua,he's 8 yrs old,he is so co-dependant on me,hard for me to leave him very long at a time,before my husband past I would have to stay at the hospital all night,before I could get my door opened this little feller was screaming top his lungs,running at my feet..LOL so sad.. He only weighs 4 to 5 pds. If he gets any heavier than 5 he puts himself on a diet....STRANGE HUH? Good doggie,I don't want anymore house pets aither,Beaver has a mix breed small dog in a pen she is precious( Oh but thank goodness outside... I also have a cockateil bird that thinks he is human,spoiled too...THAT'S all I got besides the donkeys in Tennessee....Geeeeeez enough .
Soooooo how was your trip? Did you tell me where you were going this time,shoot I forgot! You are going on vacation for 3 wks.? Why can't you take Muttons with you? There's no way I could leave little Buddy for 3 wks. Shoot it kills me for only a night away from him,because I know how he is,He would grieve himself to death. NO JOKE.....
Okay Baby Girl time I get busy cleanning house,we got company coming in later,Enjoy your Holiday,be safe..Lot's of love coming your way.Carol
Hi Auntie Carol! So you have a little Chihuahua? how cute! You don't need to walk him right? Do you take him with you to places? The original plan was supposedly going to Texas, but later it changed so I went to Indiana (it was so warm and humidity in Indiana when I was there) this time. It was an okay trip, nothing was special except for the meetings, ate out and slept in the hotel lol. I was there only for two days. Oh Carol, if I understood it correctly, your husband used to be in the army? Had he ever been to Vietnam? happy belated Memorial day!
What I did yesterday was going to the Rogers gardens and bought some new flowers for the garden. I replaced the old and died out flowers and the new flowers look very nice so far. Now I got tanned hehe because of the trip and the work in the garden yesterday.

Love you my sweet Auntie Carol!
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1603
May 29, 2012
 
NEW FORUM. lets KEEP IT GOING. SHARE YOUR LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE and let us know how they made you the person you are today.LOVE YOU Carol and holly.
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1604
May 29, 2012
 
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1605
May 29, 2012
 
Malone

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1606
Jun 7, 2012
 
Hey Lee Ann hope you are doing well.
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1607
Jun 8, 2012
 
Malone wrote:
Hey Lee Ann hope you are doing well.
Well thank you. I am doing great. how about you hon? So happy to read you.

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1608
Jun 12, 2012
 
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Auntie Carol! So you have a little Chihuahua? how cute! You don't need to walk him right? Do you take him with you to places? The original plan was supposedly going to Texas, but later it changed so I went to Indiana (it was so warm and humidity in Indiana when I was there) this time. It was an okay trip, nothing was special except for the meetings, ate out and slept in the hotel lol. I was there only for two days. Oh Carol, if I understood it correctly, your husband used to be in the army? Had he ever been to Vietnam? happy belated Memorial day!
What I did yesterday was going to the Rogers gardens and bought some new flowers for the garden. I replaced the old and died out flowers and the new flowers look very nice so far. Now I got tanned hehe because of the trip and the work in the garden yesterday.
Love you my sweet Auntie Carol!
Hello Holly
Been a while since I came to this thread,every time I do,No bodies here,guess your post has been lying here a while,sorry.
I live in the country so lil' Buddy gets to go for his duties freely and he comes back when he's finished an sets on the porch an watch passerbyes.He's a well mannered little feller,minds great.
We bought Beaver little dog a toy about 3 Sundays ago,A little baby pigmy goat,she loves it like it's her own,tha cutiest thang.we named him Rocky.Really enjoy having it in the family.
Say you got you a bit of tan,that's great Sweetie,are ya bronze yet? Watch those eyes of the guys,they'll be all over you,next will be wedding bells Hehe...I think then I'll be a great Aunt HUH?
Indiana is where my youngest brother lives,hot,humid summers an very cold winters.At least you enjoyed yourself some.
My husband was in the Navy, A good looking Sailor,I was always attracted to Sailors in their charming white suits/white gloves.I still look at his pictures of service an my heart does flip flops. LOL.. Wow!
I'm getting a few things out of my garden Cabbage,squash,peppers,want be long til my cucumbers an tomatoes will be ripe.Sounds like a big garden salad huh?
Well my brain just on the brink,nothing to type,I've been deep cleanning all day in this house,throwing away putting away.Sorta on tha tired side.Thinking of shower an finding me a good movie to watch. You take care Sweetheart I'll come in more often.
((( Hugs))) And a good night Sweetie.

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1609
Jun 12, 2012
 
Hi LeeAnn
I went over to that link but didn't post,just read a while.
Hope alls well with you and your family.
Take care lovely Lady,hope to type more next go round. LOVE CAROL
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1610
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mercy Carol wrote:
Hi LeeAnn
I went over to that link but didn't post,just read a while.
Hope alls well with you and your family.
Take care lovely Lady,hope to type more next go round. LOVE CAROL
ALL IS GOOD. hubby getting there, still has some health issues needs a lot of hands on, but we are getting stronger each day. How are you sweet friend? How is that man of yours?

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1611
Jun 14, 2012
 
LEE ANN wrote:
<quoted text>ALL IS GOOD. hubby getting there, still has some health issues needs a lot of hands on, but we are getting stronger each day. How are you sweet friend? How is that man of yours?
My Man is a great man my friend.Still hanging together,we went to a tractor pull last Sat. Night,I'd never been to one. I had a blast. I'm doing very good LeeAnn,( Thanks for asking)life is finally piecing back together on a new start of a different life style,I accept and let go,just want to live and see a few thangs before it's my turn to leave earth.
So sorry your husband is having such a slow healing process Leeann.I know it is very tiresome to have a top load on your shoulders,it'll be worth it when all heals,laughter returns to normal,you guys can return to camping an roughing the out doors, My prayers remain with you both my sweet friend,God is right there amongst you both.
I will talk to you later,I'm staining my back deck,thought I'd drop in to see if I had any messages from you or Holly..
Take care LeeAnn >>>>>>> Love Carol <<<<<<< <<<<<
Holly

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1612
Jun 14, 2012
 
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Holly
Been a while since I came to this thread,every time I do,No bodies here,guess your post has been lying here a while,sorry.
I live in the country so lil' Buddy gets to go for his duties freely and he comes back when he's finished an sets on the porch an watch passerbyes.He's a well mannered little feller,minds great.
We bought Beaver little dog a toy about 3 Sundays ago,A little baby pigmy goat,she loves it like it's her own,tha cutiest thang.we named him Rocky.Really enjoy having it in the family.
Say you got you a bit of tan,that's great Sweetie,are ya bronze yet? Watch those eyes of the guys,they'll be all over you,next will be wedding bells Hehe...I think then I'll be a great Aunt HUH?
Indiana is where my youngest brother lives,hot,humid summers an very cold winters.At least you enjoyed yourself some.
My husband was in the Navy, A good looking Sailor,I was always attracted to Sailors in their charming white suits/white gloves.I still look at his pictures of service an my heart does flip flops. LOL.. Wow!
I'm getting a few things out of my garden Cabbage,squash,peppers,want be long til my cucumbers an tomatoes will be ripe.Sounds like a big garden salad huh?
Well my brain just on the brink,nothing to type,I've been deep cleanning all day in this house,throwing away putting away.Sorta on tha tired side.Thinking of shower an finding me a good movie to watch. You take care Sweetheart I'll come in more often.
((( Hugs))) And a good night Sweetie.
Hello Carol- Hope you are doing well. wow the father's day is coming very soon. Please enjoy a wonderful Father's Day with your sweet Dad in case I won't be in here at that time. I miss my Dad, he was passed away a long time ago :(. So please enjoy him as much as possible!

So your husband was in the Navy? I know what you mean about the white uniform thang, aww... good looking sailor huh...giggle. You were a sweet and a naughty gal eh? Lol. For some reason, many pilots and Navy soldiers are very good looking no matter what race, in my opinion.

Yes, you made me feel hungry just to hear the list of your veggies in your garden, especially all are very healthy vegetables.

I am a bit tan now, but not too much. You look hot in the pic you posted last year. That is why that "old friend" is still around. hehe.

Love you, my sweet Auntie Carol. Will talk to you again soon.
Holly

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1613
Jun 14, 2012
 
Hi LeeAnn- Hope you and your husband are doing fine. What are you going to do for your husband this weekend? Or your sons are going to do something for him? It sounds your husband has taken a bit longer than you to get well as you've expected it, right. I pray for you both to get well and be healthy as the way it should be, LeeAnn.

Lately, I have had school going on, so I might be a bit slow with Topix, but I will definitely be posting at you and Carol from time to time.

Please take care Leeann. Love you, my dear sweet LeeAnn!
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1614
Jun 14, 2012
 
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My Man is a great man my friend.Still hanging together,we went to a tractor pull last Sat. Night,I'd never been to one. I had a blast. I'm doing very good LeeAnn,( Thanks for asking)life is finally piecing back together on a new start of a different life style,I accept and let go,just want to live and see a few thangs before it's my turn to leave earth.
So sorry your husband is having such a slow healing process Leeann.I know it is very tiresome to have a top load on your shoulders,it'll be worth it when all heals,laughter returns to normal,you guys can return to camping an roughing the out doors, My prayers remain with you both my sweet friend,God is right there amongst you both.
I will talk to you later,I'm staining my back deck,thought I'd drop in to see if I had any messages from you or Holly..
Take care LeeAnn >>>>>>> Love Carol <<<<<<< <<<<<
love you back girlfriend. Glad all is well. ONCE hubby is out and about we are going to go some place nice, we are thinking back to Pennsylvania, we love it there. Love the AMISH country. god bless you.

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1615
Jun 14, 2012
 
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Carol- Hope you are doing well. wow the father's day is coming very soon. Please enjoy a wonderful Father's Day with your sweet Dad in case I won't be in here at that time. I miss my Dad, he was passed away a long time ago :(. So please enjoy him as much as possible!
So your husband was in the Navy? I know what you mean about the white uniform thang, aww... good looking sailor huh...giggle. You were a sweet and a naughty gal eh? Lol. For some reason, many pilots and Navy soldiers are very good looking no matter what race, in my opinion.
Yes, you made me feel hungry just to hear the list of your veggies in your garden, especially all are very healthy vegetables.
I am a bit tan now, but not too much. You look hot in the pic you posted last year. That is why that "old friend" is still around. hehe.
Love you, my sweet Auntie Carol. Will talk to you again soon.
Hey I've cut my hair short,I'll put a quick pic up to see if you think I'm still HOT ha,yea those Sailor guys can turn my eye an turn me very naughty LOL.I use to smile when guys whistled an did their wolf calls,I'd give tha ole butt an extra twist,they'd roar out... NOTHING BUT A TEASE HA,Tom use to say to me " My little firty Baby" or he'd call me "HIS LIL" WOMAN" Frankly that was his last words he spoke....My lil' woman" He would laugh at me cause of the little silly things I'd do...
I got 4 Cucumbers today out of my garden,had that salad,wow was it grand. Sweetie Beavers wanting to run up to a friends house to give him some of the veggs,I'll holler at ya later,check here for my picture,I want leave it long on topix.
Spending Sunday with my good looking loving Dad,gonna take him out for a catfish dinner,He loves Catfish....Love ya Carol

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1616
Jun 14, 2012
 
LEE ANN wrote:
<quoted text>love you back girlfriend. Glad all is well. ONCE hubby is out and about we are going to go some place nice, we are thinking back to Pennsylvania, we love it there. Love the AMISH country. god bless you.
Praying that's soon Sweet friend.
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1617
Jun 15, 2012
 

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1619
Jun 17, 2012
 
Hppy Fathers Day to all you Wonderful Dads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum right now

Search the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 2 hr tomiko 10,147
commercial air duct cleaning, industrial air du... (Sep '08) 10 hr Courtney Galler 3
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 13 hr Raman Preet Singh 4,219
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) 23 hr Lana 21,607
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) Sun NabarroShef 11
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) Sun Sandy 5,521
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) Jul 26 Mr Mex power 13 142
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Jul 15 Nick 343
•••
•••