Ani Voskanian Pleads Not Guilty to Te...

Ani Voskanian Pleads Not Guilty to Texting and Driving in Fatal Pedestrian Accident Case

There are 242 comments on the Personal Injury News story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Ani Voskanian Pleads Not Guilty to Texting and Driving in Fatal Pedestrian Accident Case. In it, Personal Injury News reports that:

Ani Voskanian, the 20-year-old Tujunga woman charged with vehicular manslaughter after officials alleged she was texting when she struck and killed 80-year-old Misak Ranjbar in a car accident in a Glendale crosswalk, has pleaded not guilty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Personal Injury News.

Armenian Guy

Pasadena, CA

#23 Jan 13, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron huh??? I know quite a bit about the subject. Six years in a real estate office ran by Armos. I know all the funny stuff that went on to defraud the banks, insurance companies, appraisal firms, construction companies, the real estate commission and of course the IRS. That was just what I saw with my own eyes not to mention the racism against Jews, Blacks and Mexicans. Charging different rates and points based on whether you were Black or Latino and avoiding business with Jews altogether. Antisemites above all. Prejudice against Blacks as a bad debts/loans. Placing Latinos lower than dogs on the food chain. You call me a bigot for expressing my view?
Meanwhile, because the Armo was scamming everyone foolish enough to do business with them ripping off as much as they can turning around and running to the Mercedes dealer and flipping their thumbs at everyone because they poured on more cologne and wore those weird square-tipped leather shoes with a tracksuit with gold chains. Trash people from a trash country that can't even provide a constant supply of water or electricity. All that matters is how many toys you have and good you think you look in them.
My question now is... What if the whole of Gghlendale was without the fraudsters? How flashy would you all be? Less than half than you are now. Yes, every race commits crime, but in Gghlendale/Burbank where you all are...geeeze!!!
You want attention??? You're getting it from the Police and FBI, etc.
Big deal! So you worked in ONE office where a few people were unethical. So that makes your feeble mind conclude that that EVERY Armenian here is a criminal??? You are speaking exactly like Hitler did with his rantings against all of Germany's Jews!!!
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jan 13, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here you hightower, rectal toilet deposit. You're clearly a reactionary running to defend those who are repeat offenders in your feeble attempt to redirect the issue towards my 'hatred'. I don't hate anyone (except loud mouths like you)
I find that when I speak the truth, the reverberation is so damning that inch worms like you poke their heads up and cry foul.
I AM AGAINST CRIMINALS...PERIOD!!! Get that through your thick skull. Fraudulent activities to support the Mercedes Benz addiction in the Gghlendalian area is one thing but first on my list are the criminal illegal aliens (from all countries...Mex, China, etc.) Crapping out cockroaches for the big teet that YOU and I pay for. I can, without a doubt, be absolutely sure that there are more people who agree with me than not. The beauty of this board is that my anonymity allows me and others to speak freely without fear of censorship. Your criticism reminds me of why the apologist position is not one that I subscribe to.
p.s. Let me guess, you voted for Brown and Boxer
Wrong again, I am not defending ANYONE here, ANYONE, including idiots like Ani or yourself.
Stay focused , you fool.
BTW, I've given voting since it don't matter, at the end of the day it's all rigged anyway. Fuck Boxer and Brown too. I did vote for Obama but boy, what a disappointment did he turn out to be. Now, like I said Ani needs her ass handed to her, but let's not use this damned forum as an excuse for the likes of you to be rippin on Armos. Criminal activity you say, yes it is illegal to text, yap and drive, so what's your point? If you want to talk criminality then re-direct your poison to Goldman Sachs, go fight them, compared with which the Armenian crime-ring is a drop in the ocean, so your bogus cretin.
Just for your future reference, if you still like the incognito status of runnin your mouth and trying to save the world = the US, from all those terrible immigrants like Armos, Mexes and the Chinese, then go ahead and start a new thread with your fellow clansmen and carry on a more focuse forum at the next KKK meeting that you'll be attending. What a waste of time you are, really!
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jan 13, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron huh??? I know quite a bit about the subject. Six years in a real estate office ran by Armos. I know all the funny stuff that went on to defraud the banks, insurance companies, appraisal firms, construction companies, the real estate commission and of course the IRS. That was just what I saw with my own eyes not to mention the racism against Jews, Blacks and Mexicans. Charging different rates and points based on whether you were Black or Latino and avoiding business with Jews altogether. Antisemites above all. Prejudice against Blacks as a bad debts/loans. Placing Latinos lower than dogs on the food chain. You call me a bigot for expressing my view?
Meanwhile, because the Armo was scamming everyone foolish enough to do business with them ripping off as much as they can turning around and running to the Mercedes dealer and flipping their thumbs at everyone because they poured on more cologne and wore those weird square-tipped leather shoes with a tracksuit with gold chains. Trash people from a trash country that can't even provide a constant supply of water or electricity. All that matters is how many toys you have and good you think you look in them.
My question now is... What if the whole of Gghlendale was without the fraudsters? How flashy would you all be? Less than half than you are now. Yes, every race commits crime, but in Gghlendale/Burbank where you all are...geeeze!!!
You want attention??? You're getting it from the Police and FBI, etc.
Dude, you seriously need your ass kicked by Armos or anyone else who'd be willing to do it - nothing drastic, just a few good licks on the ass so you would shut your fucking pie-whole about "ARMOS" and re-direct your phlegm at true evil - Wall Street. This thread here deals with a moron, much like yourself, who could not concertate on one thing, a task, a drive, a subject, and while on the phone she killed a person, to which obviously much like you would too, pleaded not guilty. This thread here is not talking about anyone's taste in fragrances, their taste in clothes or the vehicle of choice, so if your ass whores for attention and want to be taken seriously, then get with the program.

Again, stay focused and remind yourself that it is not only the "ARMOS" that can text and drive, or defraud people, or express hatred or prejudice against others, obviously that's the only thing that caught your attention cause your shit don't stink I"m sure... you nimrod! don't even bother typing anyting back, you are far too predictable.
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jan 13, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, hey bro, listen bro...bro
I'm talking about the CRIMINALS.
Everyone should demean the criminals whatever race or color. Failure to obey the law resulting in the death of a lil old lady is a crime. This is NOT an isolated incident. I'm merely making my statement based on information I gather. I want people to know what I've found out. Be it Gghlendale, Encino, Burbank, Tarzana or Woodland Hills where there is a cluster of Armos, there is a outbreak of fraud, thievery and vehicular crimes. Now I'm seeing an increase of drug offenses amongst Y'all. I didn't do it, I just read about it.
of course you have NEVER done drugs yourself
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Jan 13, 2011
darwinsjoke wrote:
i have yet to read any condemnation from any armenian person towards what is clearly known as a problem in the armenian community with their wreckless driving. you guys sure know how to lie to yourselves, as you fool no one else. i hope she gets the maximum for this, there are many more stories of armenians running people down and taking no responsibility, they flee the scene, they lie, they take their cars to carshops, who instead of calling the police, they help out in their crimes etc... enough is enough. 9301
ok, so according to all you cretins ONLY the Armenians drive and tlak on the phone, only the ARmenians are involved in FRAUD - never heard of MAdoff, Goldman Sachs, the CIA and the rest of the gang there. I guess the biggest criminals of ALL time Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeld and Rice were ARmenians too, cause ONLY ARMOS drive nice cars, smoke cigars, and run stop signs, only ARMos. So here is for you, so you could het a piece of mind, since you have not even bothered to read that I say that not only ANI, but everyone needs their ass handed to them for violating driving laws or other laws.

You guys are a bunch of sad, hate-filled people who have nothing better to do than to re-direct your hate towards ARMOS, so let's pretend if there were no ARMOS for you to hate on , what would you really do, hate on other people of course, since your shit don't stink, and you don't have inbred cousins in living in a trailer somewhere in FLorida, and your don't drive a truck while bumpin some Van Halen, and you don't drink, and you don't walk around in short, a hoodie and flip flops in 30 degree weather, while sippin on some bullshit drink from Starfucks and you don't congregate on Melrose wearing an Ed Hardy outfit either, it's only the ARMOS - the EVIL of this world according to you , who do somethinng wrong, always... right? Come on , give up your Nazi sallute you swine!
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jan 13, 2011
james wiliam wrote:
hi all
yes i agree that Voskanian's case has garnered a lot of attention in the media especially because of the distracted driving allegation. According to California Highway Patrol officials, the number of citations issued for hand-held cell phones has increased in California from 7,779 in July 2008 to 12,761 in July 2009. Since the hand-held law became effective, CHP officials have issued a total of 173,616 citations for violations.
I personally am tempted to re-direct the attention of a driver next to me or in front of me when I see them do this sort of thing, but they don't care, they get offended or just might pull a weapon, and would never admite that they are wrong. Of course the cops do this all the time - talk on the phone and not hands-free eiether, run lights , stop signs too even when not in an emergency

By the fucking way, let's not forget the drunk WHITE boy actor from a few years ago who took the life of an ARMENIAN child, 15 year old, who was the only child of that family. Some twats on this here board seem to have forgotten THAT one... or was that an ARMO Too? Seriously. You wanna talk facts , let's talk fact, no biases, no bullshit, no singeling anyone ethinc or racial profile here. Let's be honest here, for once.
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Jan 13, 2011
Get Over it wrote:
You probably text and drive too, you just havnt killed anyone while doing it. I see it happening all over the place and truthfully I mostly see WHITE WOMEN and MEN on their phones while driving..just the other day I saw some American man texting while making a left!! They just get lucky they dont ACCCIDENTLY hurt anyone. Whether it be true or not which no one really knows but her, that doesnt determine who she is and having armenian has nothing to do with that either. really former armo get over yourself . you keep following up these blogs and forums related to armenians. I see your fascination and how you dont fail to follow up on us DAILY..If you hate us so much and were so horrible posting comments on these forums is not gonna get you anywhere. Get out and do something ..run away, move out, but I guess I can understand the boredome and cleary nothing to wonder about except what an Armenian did now
Right, all the Heather Locklears, Charlie Sheens and Ritchie Samboras who drink, drive, talk shit - Mel Gibson comes to mind, must be ARMOS too I guess....
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Jan 13, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
Armos are operating on the notion that they are above the law. Armos actually feel justified in their fraudulent activities. I've heard the Armo argument that it's ok to defraud the government through welfare or medicare because they are being taxed and they are entitled to "get back what they pay". Of course ignoring that taxes are what pays for providing fire dept and other emergency services. Street lighting and service to streets and highways which the typical Armo can be observed racing on in the Benz. Taxes are also used to provide a police force to protect and arrest thieves. That's not where the Armo wants tax money spent, LOL. So this whole culture of lawlessness extends to texting while driving 65 mph on a tight residential Gghlendalian street ignoring the threat to the safety of pedestrians, running stop signs and plowing into little old ladies. But, she's not guilty right? Because "everybody else does it", right?
The thing is that the Armo in his/her Mercedes driving 75mph on the streets or weaving in and out of lanes at 90 mph on the freeway, stealing credit card info, I.D. theft, Medicare fraud, the chop shops, the real estate fraud, money laundering, drug dealing, robberies and gun crimes all with the nose in the air because they love to be flashy and show off what they've stolen.
I've been saying it for months now. If it's attention you Armos want, it's attention you're getting...from the police, FBI, etc.
Enjoy.
By the way dude, Mercedes is soooo 70s, ARMOS drive much nicer cars these days, such as Maserati, Bentley, Austin MArtins , Porshe etc... yeaeh, yeah, let me hear about how they're all involved in fraud - which is no news flash, but of course you're the fighter for truth, so you have EXPOSED the big bad Armenians here, while forgetting to mention that you too would just LOVE to drive a nice car for just once AND would not mind a nice kick back from your local Alberton's if you were baking bread and wanted to bribe their main buyer so that your good could land on those shelves as well, let's not forget about you texting while driving either... or are you exempt?

“Fick?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#31 Jan 13, 2011
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you seriously need your ass kicked by Armos or anyone else who'd be willing to do it - nothing drastic, just a few good licks on the ass so you would shut your fucking pie-whole about "ARMOS" and re-direct your phlegm at true evil - Wall Street. This thread here deals with a moron, much like yourself, who could not concertate on one thing, a task, a drive, a subject, and while on the phone she killed a person, to which obviously much like you would too, pleaded not guilty. This thread here is not talking about anyone's taste in fragrances, their taste in clothes or the vehicle of choice, so if your ass whores for attention and want to be taken seriously, then get with the program.
Again, stay focused and remind yourself that it is not only the "ARMOS" that can text and drive, or defraud people, or express hatred or prejudice against others, obviously that's the only thing that caught your attention cause your shit don't stink I"m sure... you nimrod! don't even bother typing anyting back, you are far too predictable.
Might I recommend:

Antipsychotic medications for bipolar disorder

If you lose touch with reality during a manic or depressive episode, an antipsychotic drug may be prescribed. They have also been found to help with regular manic episodes. Antipsychotic medications may be helpful if you have tried mood stabilizers without success. Often, antipsychotic medications are combined with a mood stabilizer such as lithium or valproic acid.

Antipsychotic medications used for bipolar disorder include:

* Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
* Quetiapine (Seroquel)
* Risperidone (Risperdal)

* Ariprazole (Abilify)
* Ziprasidone (Geodon)
* Clozapine (Clozaril)

Common side effects of antipsychotic medications for bipolar disorder

* Drowsiness
* Weight gain
* Sexual dysfunction

* Dry mouth
* Constipation
* Blurred vision

Just here to help ol' pal.
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jan 13, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I recommend:
Antipsychotic medications for bipolar disorder
If you lose touch with reality during a manic or depressive episode, an antipsychotic drug may be prescribed. They have also been found to help with regular manic episodes. Antipsychotic medications may be helpful if you have tried mood stabilizers without success. Often, antipsychotic medications are combined with a mood stabilizer such as lithium or valproic acid.
Antipsychotic medications used for bipolar disorder include:
* Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
* Quetiapine (Seroquel)
* Risperidone (Risperdal)
* Ariprazole (Abilify)
* Ziprasidone (Geodon)
* Clozapine (Clozaril)
Common side effects of antipsychotic medications for bipolar disorder
* Drowsiness
* Weight gain
* Sexual dysfunction
* Dry mouth
* Constipation
* Blurred vision
Just here to help ol' pal.
Souds like your shrink has done a great job, as for me, I'll pass on drugs, especiall the ones prescribed for the folks like yourself. I write at half the speed I speak, and I speak at half the speed I think, and what I think may unnerve your kind, and you would agree but would never admit it. Given that I have other things to do in life, other than entertain bozos online, I could unleash a lot of info in a short period of time, hence the manic effect.

You oughtta get out more and hang with the non-ugly elements of any one community in LA. Glendale or whathaveyous... including the non-criminal reps of the Armenian community too, so you could broaden your rather narrow horizon and MAYbe, maybe when you're done with therapy, you'd understand that there are other people out there that are far more worthy of sunshine than those you talk out of their over-sezedd rectum.

You f-ed up this time, great job!
darwinsjoke

San Fernando, CA

#33 Jan 13, 2011
congrats vic, u have validated my first posting, all you do is talk about everyone else, except the true problem of driving wrecklessly in your community. and please save your racist comments, i have armenian friends who totally agree with the majority of what u call us racists here. again, this thread is not about wall street, its about a big problem within your community who refuses to accept it mmmmk? stop blaming others mmmk?
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jan 13, 2011
darwinsjoke wrote:
congrats vic, u have validated my first posting, all you do is talk about everyone else, except the true problem of driving wrecklessly in your community. and please save your racist comments, i have armenian friends who totally agree with the majority of what u call us racists here. again, this thread is not about wall street, its about a big problem within your community who refuses to accept it mmmmk? stop blaming others mmmk?
Have you actually read me saying that ALL of you out there need your asses handed to you IF you are driving while sipping on your frappuccino, yapping on the phone and/ or texting? Have you even bothered to read that I was saying that IF Ani indeed was texting when she on top of it ran the stop sign, then she needs to be punished? Did you read that at all, did you notice that? Racism? ARe you off your meds? What racism are you talking about? Go back and re - read my EVERY post on this thread and if you still can validate your statement that I'm racist , then I'll trek naked through GLendale college. I'm speaking exactly against that, first, secondly exactly which community is MINE? ARe you postive about MY community? ARe you even certain to which community I belong, mind you I have very little affiliation with any one community specifically? And if you were to check up on the CHP drunk-driving stats, or those of wreckless drivers, very few of them are in fact Armenian. So what was your point exactly, given that you're not going to find anything to suppport you earlier statements about me?

You're like a child who wonders in in the middle of a conversation with no point of referance. Seriously. WHy would you waste my time like this?

Focus!

“Fick?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#35 Jan 13, 2011
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Souds like your shrink has done a great job, as for me, I'll pass on drugs, especiall the ones prescribed for the folks like yourself. I write at half the speed I speak, and I speak at half the speed I think, and what I think may unnerve your kind, and you would agree but would never admit it. Given that I have other things to do in life, other than entertain bozos online, I could unleash a lot of info in a short period of time, hence the manic effect.
You oughtta get out more and hang with the non-ugly elements of any one community in LA. Glendale or whathaveyous... including the non-criminal reps of the Armenian community too, so you could broaden your rather narrow horizon and MAYbe, maybe when you're done with therapy, you'd understand that there are other people out there that are far more worthy of sunshine than those you talk out of their over-sezedd rectum.
You f-ed up this time, great job!
Ok DUDE, Mr. Defender of the Criminal Element that is Gghlendale. Your whole stance, through all your blatherings is to shield what is said about the criminal element that I expose. The arrogant, cocky, conceited, inconsiderate, greed and flamboyant exposition of "wealth" (yes, in quotes) is what I'm talking about here Mr. Effen Leave my People alone. Have you ever been to Gghlendale or Burbank??? Have you ever had to deal with the pseudo, wanna be Mobsters that is the leather jacket wearing, Mercedes ("or better") speeding, drug dealing, medicare fraudulent, EBT card using, tax evading, credit card skimming, I.D. thieving, money laundering, real estate frauding (sic) typlical resident of Gghlendale or Burbank??? Who is it??? Them Norwegian or Irish? Them Jews? Them Blacks of Brand/Pacific??? Them Mexicans of Colorado Blvd??? How about them China men or Japanese...konichiwa???
No Mr. Supreme, there is the typical Gglendalian who does all of the above and WE ARE SICK OF IT!!! Having to get outta your way cause we don't wanna get run over by another hit-n-run assailant.
We know ALL your 'tough' slick hair, ciggy smokin' speedsters carry guns. Glendale is gone. Burbank is slipping fast. You are the champion of a culture that is directly responsible for the erosion of safety in those cities and everywhere else your people are spreading their criminal ways.
It's enough that we (tax payers, non drug dealers, non fraudulents) have to put up with the increasing and expansive used diapers of the illegals coming from the South with their baby making machines, teet sucking, etc. but to have to now squeeze in the thievery from your chit country and the old Soviet throw aways.
For the record, for umphteenth time, I'm talking about the CRIMINALS!!! And I ask again, if the whole armo population of Gghlendale and Burbank never committed a crime, how many Benz ("or better") would we have to get outta the way of??? How many 10k sq homes with travertine flooring, granite counter kitchens, column entrance ways, black bottom pooled homes would you be living in??? How many designer glasses, buckets of cologne and with arrogance and flagrant disregard for the law would we see???
I've know many a super nice, cool, friendly Armenian. It's the one who just don't give a chit about anything but themselves and how rich they get at the expense of everyone else that gets me.
I may be the only one who has the cajones to say it here but I'm not the only one is thinking it. I don't need a kick in the a$$, I need some gawd damn civility and respect for the law!!!!!
Vic

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Jan 13, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok DUDE, Mr. Defender of the Criminal Element that is Gghlendale.

Wrong again, btw, why do you insist on mis-spelling Glendale - a city with a very rich racist past (swastikas on the post office light posts on Broadway, and the John Birch society meetings back in the days at the GLendale community college and off Colorado before that, AND the GCC library quads coincidentall positioned in form of a swastika - maybe a coincidence). So that's that, let's see what it is you're blathering about... next

Your whole stance, through all your blatherings is to shield what is said about the criminal element that I expose. EASY there tool, you're late, it's all been exposed many years ago, same as the Italian mob was doing it, same as the Kennedys during prohibition... same as the Russians now and so on, so you're late right there and then. you'd make a terrible jounalist even on FOX....

The arrogant, cocky, conceited, inconsiderate, greed and flamboyant exposition of "wealth" (yes, in quotes) is what I'm talking about here Mr. Effen Leave my People alone. MY people? MY people, who even said that they're MY people, they are as much mine and they are yours...

Have you ever been to Gghlendale or Burbank??? I'm very familiar with both and with their VERY rich Armenian commuinity, and the VERY rich WHITE supremacist recent past....

Have you ever had to deal with the pseudo, wanna be Mobsters - WATCH it, you just might find out about the real ones out there....

that is the leather jacket wearing - ARE ONLY ARmenians wearing/buying MErcedes and leather goods? You're a genious!

, Mercedes ("or better") speeding, drug dealing, medicare fraudulent, EBT card using, tax evading - Al CApone, L Ron Hubbard... many, many more, Wesley Snipes, Nicolas CAge... should I go on?

, credit card skimming, I.D. thieving, money laundering VERY glad you should mention this... Read up on Prescott Bush, the Nazis and the money-laundering that went on from Amsterdam, through Nurenbeg and right into your ASS - in NYC banks. You'd be proud of your forefather and their deeds

, real estate frauding (sic) typlical resident of Gghlendale or Burbank??? Who is it??? Them Norwegian or Irish? Them Jews? Them Blacks of Brand/Pacific??? Them Mexicans of Colorado Blvd??? How about them China men or Japanese...konichiwa???
Wein the thievery from your chit country and the old Soviet throw aways.
, column entrance ways, black bottom pooled homes would you be living in??? How many designer glasses, buckets of cologne and with arrogance and flagrant disregard for the law would we see???
I've know many a super nice, cool, friendly Armenian. It's the one who just don't give a chit about anything but themselves and how rich they get at the expense of everyone else that gets me.
I may be the only one who has the cajones to say it here but I'm not the only one is thinking it. I don't need a kick in the a$$, I need some gawd damn civility and respect for the law!!!!!
Ok, one LAST time, I get it you're not down with the immigrants though you're an offspirng of one, possibly an inbred, but that's not the point, the point is/.....PAY attention, it's TEXTING while DRIVING which you too do very often and so do others, so shut the fuck up and get back to thepoint of this here thread. Ani needs to be punsihed for doing that, IF indeed what went down, as should you for being naughty and spewing forth the filth that your hate is but long after you are buried and gone, there will be MANY more IMMIGRANTS from ARMEIAN and elsewehre living fine in GLendale and without your kind

Goodnight!
Vicarious

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Jan 13, 2011
Ok, so what the F happened to my earlier comment?

Now, a journalist you are not, not even a bad one, not even on FOX news... You gave yourself too much credit about "exposing" the ARmenian mafia, which is not that much different from the Russian mafia, the Italian mafia, the Jewish mafia, the Irish, or others...

Money laundering - Prescott Bush helped Nazi funds come from Amsterdam through Nurnemberg false testimony and right up your ass in NYC and that money is still there today - Armenians had nothing to do with that...

Glendale and Burbank have a rich history of Masons as well as white supremacists... Swastikas on Broadway, Nazi pary meeting on Colorado and later AT GLendale Comnnunity college...the cubicles at the library are still standing swastikas btw...

The Kennedys made a fortune on bootleggin booze... so much for your folks....

Tax-evasion... hmmm let's see Nicolas CAge, Wesley Snipes, Capone, L Ron Hubbard - the biggest con-artists to set foot on US soil...

LEather good and MErcedes? EVeryone likes that... you too

Obviously you're a twat and a racist and there will be many more Armenians and other immigrants that much like your ancsestors will be around much longer after you're dead, gone and forgotten...

SO the main point is TEXTING and driving, which you have failed to notice time and time again... You have no argument other than to agree with me tha ANi deserves to be punished for killing a man while texting and running a stop sign, which many other do, but the ARMOs as you asswipes like to call them, get most of the heat cause they seem to stand out for better or worse, in that grey and boring place called Glendale, and HAD it not been for them and the Koreans, Pasadena, Burbank and GLendale which you always misspell, will have been the same, old-ass villages had it not been for all those businessmen, so shut up and crawl back to your mother's basement and wait for the messiah to come
Vicarious

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Jan 13, 2011
oops there it is.... glad I got itup there TWICE, twice the fun putting in without Vaseline, and I bet it hurts cause you know I have done my homework, you silly douches...the haters that is, everuyone else, CIAO
Armenian Guy

Pasadena, CA

#39 Jan 14, 2011
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way dude, Mercedes is soooo 70s, ARMOS drive much nicer cars these days, such as Maserati, Bentley, Austin MArtins , Porshe etc... yeaeh, yeah, let me hear about how they're all involved in fraud - which is no news flash, but of course you're the fighter for truth, so you have EXPOSED the big bad Armenians here, while forgetting to mention that you too would just LOVE to drive a nice car for just once AND would not mind a nice kick back from your local Alberton's if you were baking bread and wanted to bribe their main buyer so that your good could land on those shelves as well, let's not forget about you texting while driving either... or are you exempt?
The are just jealous fools! They can't handle the fact that we Armenians who have only been here for a relatively short time, are all are driving $100K cars, while those morons are barely able to keep up the lease payments on their POS Hyundai's! LOL!!!
Lakers

United States

#40 Jan 14, 2011
Armenian Guy wrote:
<quoted text> The are just jealous fools! They can't handle the fact that we Armenians who have only been here for a relatively short time, are all are driving $100K cars, while those morons are barely able to keep up the lease payments on their POS Hyundai's! LOL!!!
Well spoken!
Lakers

United States

#41 Jan 14, 2011
WhatDa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok DUDE, Mr. Defender of the Criminal Element that is Gghlendale. Your whole stance, through all your blatherings is to shield what is said about the criminal element that I expose. The arrogant, cocky, conceited, inconsiderate, greed and flamboyant exposition of "wealth" (yes, in quotes) is what I'm talking about here Mr. Effen Leave my People alone. Have you ever been to Gghlendale or Burbank??? Have you ever had to deal with the pseudo, wanna be Mobsters that is the leather jacket wearing, Mercedes ("or better") speeding, drug dealing, medicare fraudulent, EBT card using, tax evading, credit card skimming, I.D. thieving, money laundering, real estate frauding (sic) typlical resident of Gghlendale or Burbank??? Who is it??? Them Norwegian or Irish? Them Jews? Them Blacks of Brand/Pacific??? Them Mexicans of Colorado Blvd??? How about them China men or Japanese...konichiwa???
No Mr. Supreme, there is the typical Gglendalian who does all of the above and WE ARE SICK OF IT!!! Having to get outta your way cause we don't wanna get run over by another hit-n-run assailant.
We know ALL your 'tough' slick hair, ciggy smokin' speedsters carry guns. Glendale is gone. Burbank is slipping fast. You are the champion of a culture that is directly responsible for the erosion of safety in those cities and everywhere else your people are spreading their criminal ways.
It's enough that we (tax payers, non drug dealers, non fraudulents) have to put up with the increasing and expansive used diapers of the illegals coming from the South with their baby making machines, teet sucking, etc. but to have to now squeeze in the thievery from your chit country and the old Soviet throw aways.
For the record, for umphteenth time, I'm talking about the CRIMINALS!!! And I ask again, if the whole armo population of Gghlendale and Burbank never committed a crime, how many Benz ("or better") would we have to get outta the way of??? How many 10k sq homes with travertine flooring, granite counter kitchens, column entrance ways, black bottom pooled homes would you be living in??? How many designer glasses, buckets of cologne and with arrogance and flagrant disregard for the law would we see???
I've know many a super nice, cool, friendly Armenian. It's the one who just don't give a chit about anything but themselves and how rich they get at the expense of everyone else that gets me.
I may be the only one who has the cajones to say it here but I'm not the only one is thinking it. I don't need a kick in the a$$, I need some gawd damn civility and respect for the law!!!!!
Stop puting your dad's picture.
Armenian Guy

Walnut Grove, CA

#44 Jan 15, 2011
Lakers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well spoken!
Thank you! I merely speak the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you people think of "knotlover" a women... (Jan '10) Feb 21 Andrew 35
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Feb 19 Jas 5,168
Good information and household tips Feb 13 Daniel Reditolicco 1
Dryer duct Cleaning in New Jersey Dryer Vent Wi... Feb 13 Varosh Apartments 1
Free adult cams site (Sep '14) Feb 12 Brenda 3
Why do white women marry Arabs? (Jun '09) Feb 12 Princess 110
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) Feb 11 Silence 180
More from around the web