Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10633 Jul 2, 2013
KIKO CHANG wrote:
Asian gul no like black men
That's very true, the ugly Asian women like you don't like Black men,(thank God for that). But the one's I know and was in relationships with did.
Asian Jennifer

Dordrecht, Netherlands

#10634 Jul 2, 2013
Perhaps a very primary and shameful question but eh... I think that Chinese guys cannot really satisfy me after relationships with black men. So, I wonder whether there are more Asian females around that also feel "size matters". What do you say?
jon sack

Ely, UK

#10635 Jul 2, 2013
Asian Jennifer wrote:
Perhaps a very primary and shameful question but eh... I think that Chinese guys cannot really satisfy me after relationships with black men. So, I wonder whether there are more Asian females around that also feel "size matters". What do you say?
What do we say? We say you're a black guy trolling as an Asian woman.

And if you're not a black man in disguise, then yes it is shameful and no decent Chinese guy would want you now anyway. You had better stick with the spooks.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#10636 Jul 2, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true, the ugly Asian women like you don't like Black men,(thank God for that). But the one's I know and was in relationships with did.
along with the fat white women - lmao. I was in London at the weekend. Dumpy white girls with black men everywhere, hot Asian girls with white guys everywhere.

Easy to see what the pecking order really is!
jon sack

Ely, UK

#10637 Jul 2, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Dude, you're late on this scene. I'll excuse you since you don't know what's going on here. PEACE!<quoted text>
You EXCUSE him?? He has as much right to post his opinion on here as you do. Who the fuck do you think you are?

How about us excusing you positing your tirade of inane YouTube videos!!!!

You're such a tool - I bet you're one of those ugly negroes that can't get a woman - of any race.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10638 Jul 3, 2013
Cheap talk from a little boy wanting to be a man, thinking because he sucks black d*cks, he's an adult!

lol

Dude, everyone knows you post as another troll just to come back as weak Jon Sack Jackazz.

And another thing, Caucasian men who's educated, with a good career, move to Thailand, in the poorest part of that country, to marry very poor, uneducated thai women with bad teeth and health, working as farm hands, is what you call progress of white men trophy wives?...lmfao...you're stupid, really stupid!
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
You EXCUSE him?? He has as much right to post his opinion on here as you do. Who the fuck do you think you are?
How about us excusing you positing your tirade of inane YouTube videos!!!!
You're such a tool - I bet you're one of those ugly negroes that can't get a woman - of any race.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10639 Jul 3, 2013
Here's another impersonator who's white!
KIKO CHANG wrote:
Asian gul no like black men
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10640 Jul 3, 2013
Nubians keep blazing the trail...! We can se the blasian babies come forth from this post.
Asian Jennifer wrote:
Perhaps a very primary and shameful question but eh... I think that Chinese guys cannot really satisfy me after relationships with black men. So, I wonder whether there are more Asian females around that also feel "size matters". What do you say?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10641 Jul 3, 2013
So it's precious when white men date and marry Asian prostitutes, plus openly date Asian ladyboys?

Once again, why does it bother you who black men date fat or skinny to petite? You've seen pics and videos of white men with dark/black skin and heavy set women. If he's happy, I'm happy for him. I'm sure you'll start the numbers game. Dude, you're a repeat!

Why is this video so true>>>>
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
along with the fat white women - lmao. I was in London at the weekend. Dumpy white girls with black men everywhere, hot Asian girls with white guys everywhere.
Easy to see what the pecking order really is!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10642 Jul 3, 2013
Jackson, tell the truth, you're so damn jealous of this...>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10643 Jul 3, 2013
Here you go Jackson, why is this video so true?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You're miserable in England aren't ya?
Linda Wong

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#10644 Jul 3, 2013
Asian Jennifer wrote:
Perhaps a very primary and shameful question but eh... I think that Chinese guys cannot really satisfy me after relationships with black men. So, I wonder whether there are more Asian females around that also feel "size matters". What do you say?
I also like black men.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#10645 Jul 3, 2013
Linda Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
I also like black men.
what? all of them?

stupid slut
jon sack

Ely, UK

#10646 Jul 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Jackson, tell the truth, you're so damn jealous of this...>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
God, not her again!!!! Are you stalking that poor woman?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10647 Jul 3, 2013
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
along with the fat white women - lmao. I was in London at the weekend. Dumpy white girls with black men everywhere, hot Asian girls with white guys everywhere.
Easy to see what the pecking order really is!
You're such a liar this is not a description of London.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10648 Jul 3, 2013
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
what? all of them?
stupid slut
Why the anger Jackson? Have many Asian women rejected you?
jon sack

Ely, UK

#10649 Jul 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the anger Jackson? Have many Asian women rejected you?
lol - none. Asian chicks don't reject white guys. You should know that by now!!! It's only you darkies that have to deal with rejection on a regular basis.
jon sack

Ely, UK

#10650 Jul 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a liar this is not a description of London.
Ummm, i live there. i should know.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10651 Jul 3, 2013
You're so insecure! Pure pathetic jealousy.
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
what? all of them?
stupid slut
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10652 Jul 3, 2013
ALL!
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the anger Jackson? Have many Asian women rejected you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) 16 hr aaak 404
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) 23 hr Jay 203
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Tue tgh 8,473
why does GOD send me all the garbage women today? (Jan '13) Tue UnderstandPeople 7
Which ethnicity has the most beautiful women (Aug '09) Tue dark man 432
Poll are white people gods chosen people? (Dec '08) Tue dark man 579
News Rumsfeld Needs to Go: Retired Generals Tell Con... (Sep '06) May 24 swedenforever 23
More from around the web