Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10498 May 25, 2013
No need or me to justify myself to you Therefore, believe what you want.

As to the other posters here, I'm sure they see many of the same words I use regularly in many of my other posts which were used in that post. Furthermore, I post differently when pre-writing from another program in contrast to writing here. Sometimes we get timed out here, and there I take my time, especially when multitasking.
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
1. i'm not correction (surely, you can tell the difference between my articulate point of view and an incoherent rant like that!!)
2. I'm not the troll. If you're posting other people's comments and passing them off as your own, YOU'RE the troll.
3. It wasn't your point well made; it was someone else's.
If that poster was on here, I'd talk rationally with him/her.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10499 May 25, 2013
To you Jackson, from me as an individual of color to your dismay of my writing and or style, when prompt too, or necessity, all black men are capable of intellectually with a vast array of intelligence, shall manifest oneself to be politically correct at any given time. Even on or in a politically incorrect forum as this. But due to your lackadaisical mindset which has been dispositional for some time now, I must add, I’m not the author of your delusional parted in repertoire ways that have infested the narrow challenges of your brain. I’m certainly the messenger with the “wealth/plethora” of knowledge to set you on the path for righteousness sake!
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
1. i'm not correction (surely, you can tell the difference between my articulate point of view and an incoherent rant like that!!)
2. I'm not the troll. If you're posting other people's comments and passing them off as your own, YOU'RE the troll.
3. It wasn't your point well made; it was someone else's.
If that poster was on here, I'd talk rationally with him/her.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10500 May 25, 2013
Have we not learn all the years on earth if we don’t judge each other fairly, we too shall be judged unfairly.
Never underestimate your opponent, for he/she like in an act of war as your “adversary” draws the enemy into a trap with “nil” exits. Therefore, when we exclaim/vehemently what is perceived we know about one another, we sometimes make fools of ourselves or oneself. Case and point, Jackson, he pretentiously claim he know more than most of us, yet most or many of his posts have no substance
BASIL

United States

#10501 May 25, 2013
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
1. i'm not correction (surely, you can tell the difference between my articulate point of view and an incoherent rant like that!!)
2. I'm not the troll. If you're posting other people's comments and passing them off as your own, YOU'RE the troll.
3. It wasn't your point well made; it was someone else's.
If that poster was on here, I'd talk rationally with

him/her.
Oh Grouchy you really do love that black c-ck huh??

Day in, day out always in chimpix with these Baboons.

Oh well..
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10502 May 25, 2013
(Addition)above.

No substance nor merits.
Jon Sack

Lynn, UK

#10503 May 26, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
To you Jackson, from me as an individual of color to your dismay of my writing and or style, when prompt too, or necessity, all black men are capable of intellectually with a vast array of intelligence, shall manifest oneself to be politically correct at any given time. Even on or in a politically incorrect forum as this. But due to your lackadaisical mindset which has been dispositional for some time now, I must add, I’m not the author of your delusional parted in repertoire ways that have infested the narrow challenges of your brain. I’m certainly the messenger with the “wealth/plethora” of knowledge to set you on the path for righteousness sake!
<quoted text>
That made no sense whatsoever - see what happens when negroes try to act all smart. You sounded like an even more inarticulate version of Dr Rain - that other black dude who tries to impress everybody with a few multisyllabic word.
Jon Sack

Lynn, UK

#10504 May 26, 2013
Voice of Reasonings wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been several rational discussions in here, some even encouraging you directly to participate, and you have always, ALWAYS poo-poo'd on them. And you know it. For once try to be honest especially with yourself.
Talk to me then - ask me something with some substance and I'll show you rational - if you're just going to cut and paste somebody else's quotes or post videos of giggly school girls who like rap stars, then please don't bother.
Jon Sack

Lynn, UK

#10505 May 26, 2013
BASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Grouchy you really do love that black c-ck huh??
Day in, day out always in chimpix with these Baboons.
Oh well..
Same as you getting all pissy about white guys dating Asian chicks in the other forum, darlin'

“Virtue flourishes among equals”

Since: Dec 12

Gothenburg, Sweden

#10506 May 26, 2013
Jon Sack wrote:
Talk to me then - ask me something with some substance and I'll show you rational - if you're just going to cut and paste somebody else's quotes or post videos of giggly school girls who like rap stars, then please don't bother.
Voice of Reason is correct in that you have avoided direct conversations many times before. You can even use the Prev Page link to the beginning of time and when spoken to in a friendly manner you go about crying, kicking, and screaming. It never fails. You have never, ever added to a discussion. Seriously, at least rub a few brain cells together and think about it.

You aren't very bright intellectually which is why you avoid rational discussions. That is obvious. You should just try to start friendly discussions as the doctor smartly pointed out way back and you might be surprised. Why do you always need to get all defensive, paranoid, and intimidated. There are always going to be people who are smarter, richer, better, and have achieved more than you. that is the fact of life. Why be so insecure about it that you need to go all ape-sh(t in this place and never add anything of substance -- ever. Relax dude! Breath into your bag and control that blood pressure.
BASIL

United States

#10507 May 26, 2013
Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as you getting all pissy about white guys dating Asian chicks in the other forum, darlin'
Sooo this is where you troll 95% of your disgusting
Slug azz grouch!!

You're such a hypocrite biatch!
BASIL

United States

#10508 May 26, 2013
Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as you getting all pissy about white guys dating Asian chicks in the other forum, darlin'
I'm actually 100%, sure you're Indian like red dot not bow and arrow.

I don't think you're Caucasian at all.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10509 May 26, 2013
There's no pleasing you, I think I'll start avoiding you again. You're just insecure, jealous and a hypocrite. Your life is defined by the ignorance of your words. Everybody understands why you're alone, you've banned yourself!
Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense whatsoever - see what happens when negroes try to act all smart. You sounded like an even more inarticulate version of Dr Rain - that other black dude who tries to impress everybody with a few multisyllabic word.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10510 May 27, 2013
Jackson shall even find this post to difficult to understand.
Sapientia et Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Voice of Reason is correct in that you have avoided direct conversations many times before. You can even use the Prev Page link to the beginning of time and when spoken to in a friendly manner you go about crying, kicking, and screaming. It never fails. You have never, ever added to a discussion. Seriously, at least rub a few brain cells together and think about it.
You aren't very bright intellectually which is why you avoid rational discussions. That is obvious. You should just try to start friendly discussions as the doctor smartly pointed out way back and you might be surprised. Why do you always need to get all defensive, paranoid, and intimidated. There are always going to be people who are smarter, richer, better, and have achieved more than you. that is the fact of life. Why be so insecure about it that you need to go all ape-sh(t in this place and never add anything of substance -- ever. Relax dude! Breath into your bag and control that blood pressure.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10511 May 27, 2013
Me and my wife was at an outdoor "Motown" concert this weekend. There were thousands of people there. Almost as far as one could see. True, most were black/African American. At the same time there were so many other cultures who were taking part of the festivities. And I do mean many.
There were a plethora of mixed couples. Most of the mixed couples were black men with other races. So many. Asians, Indians, Spanish, easterners and too many unknown for identification of women. But there were few Caucasian men there. With that many women of diversity, I would have thought there would have been more white guys.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10512 May 27, 2013

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

#10513 May 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =c55F_RWMPfA#t=5s
Cute baby. Nice mix. Amazing how even at that age toddlers know how to use technology like that. Kinda amazing actually.
Jon sack

Lynn, UK

#10515 May 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Me and my wife was at an outdoor "Motown" concert this weekend. There were thousands of people there. Almost as far as one could see. True, most were black/African American. At the same time there were so many other cultures who were taking part of the festivities. And I do mean many.
There were a plethora of mixed couples. Most of the mixed couples were black men with other races. So many. Asians, Indians, Spanish, easterners and too many unknown for identification of women. But there were few Caucasian men there. With that many women of diversity, I would have thought there would have been more white guys.
Of course you were, but lets play along with your fantasy life for a minute...

So true - it's sad that black men don't find their own women attractive anymore.

Or is it that black women don't put up with their crap, while women of other races - who generally havent had to deal with the drama of being around black men their whole lives - have all bought into the media hype that it's cool and progressive to date a 'groid?

If you hadn't already noticed, white guys don't really want to hang around with black men socially unless there's no other option - kinda like mixing oil and water. Black guys just want to chimp out all the time.

“Love comes in every shade”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10516 May 27, 2013
Yes of course we like Black men as we do any other man. We aren't living in the stone ages you know.

It's really about the heart and personal connections, and yes good looks goes along way too ;-)
The man

Houston, TX

#10517 May 27, 2013
Asian women fantasize about big pink pulsating swolling samuri swords.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#10519 May 27, 2013
You're right, and good for you.
Shivi wrote:
Yes of course we like Black men as we do any other man. We aren't living in the stone ages you know.
It's really about the heart and personal connections, and yes good looks goes along way too ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 3 hr khoji 4,458
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) 17 hr rodge 21,689
Bush Thanks Osama bin Laden for Giving Him a Se... (Mar '06) Mon swedenforever 6
Arrest made in historic homicide Mon Livid 1
Petraeus case is an extortion (Dec '12) Sun katsung47 95
My American nightmare (Jan '13) Sun katsung47 118
Guys: are you physically attracted to asian women? (Sep '08) Jan 24 tom 201
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Jan 22 Unhappydonor 382
More from around the web