To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men?

Posted in the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum

Comments (Page 466)

Showing posts 9,301 - 9,320 of10,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10028
Feb 19, 2013
 
Ahhhhhhhhh, the brothers are laying it down rightously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10029
Feb 19, 2013
 
Fat, skinny, sexy fine, tall, short, asian....give them all what they really want here. "VARIETY"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10030
Feb 19, 2013
 
Alpha having sex with farm animals, chickens of all animals....lol
This is a true story of Larry Flint, rich man.

http://www.mediaman.com.au/profiles/flynt.htm...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10031
Feb 19, 2013
 
Here's a story where ole alpha is at his best. "SAD"

http://www.examiner.com/article/no-black-nurs...
saxsax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10032
Feb 19, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch...
I dont think so
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10033
Feb 19, 2013
 
Well guys I'm leaving for Japan very shortly. This is my last post for a while. I miss my wife. But we've skyped all the time but nothing takes place like in person. Since I'm romantic, I sent her one of my all time favorite songs from this video below. I tell you, she cried so many tears of joy when she listen to the words! I can see her now running through the airport to me. She's sensitive when I treat her special.

I wish you guys all the best.

Who Dat.

K-Ci & JoJo,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10034
Feb 19, 2013
 
Kon Jacs wrote:
This is a good discussion. Just because blacks have lower IQ and aren't as naturally intelligent as white or Orientals doesn't mean we should treat them as inferior.
I think most white people almost view it as their role in society these days to help black people achieve what they could not do on their own. Isn't that what a progressive society should do.
Maybe the blacks could repay the favor by showing us how to improve at things we're not so naturally gifted at - like basketball and sprinting.
Blacks don't have the lowest IQ and Whites score lowest educationally.
Jon Sack

Chigwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10035
Feb 19, 2013
 
Voice of Reasonings wrote:
<quoted text>
Up the tree you go too since Italians are genetically half-black.
which half? I hope it's the bottom half, otherwise you'd probably need somebody to tell you what a tree is!
Jon Sack

Chigwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10036
Feb 19, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
Well guys I'm leaving for Japan very shortly. This is my last post for a while. I miss my wife. But we've skyped all the time but nothing takes place like in person. Since I'm romantic, I sent her one of my all time favorite songs from this video below. I tell you, she cried so many tears of joy when she listen to the words! I can see her now running through the airport to me. She's sensitive when I treat her special.
I wish you guys all the best.
Who Dat.
K-Ci & JoJo,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
She's probably been banging every blonde blue eyed westerner in sight while you're not around!:)
Jon Sack

Chigwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10037
Feb 19, 2013
 
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks don't have the lowest IQ and Whites score lowest educationally.
and they say blacks don't have a sense of humor!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10038
Feb 19, 2013
 
Who Dat ran up the tree with Mandingoqueha!!

They won't come down!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10039
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

7

Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
and they say blacks don't have a sense of humor!!!
Sorry dude I know it hurts but this is the truth Whites try to hide;

http://www2.lse.ac.uk/newsAndMedia/news/archi...

http://metro.co.uk/2007/06/22/deprived-white-...

Then Blacks in the USA;

"Estimates indicate that a disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are immigrants or children of immigrants. Nigerian immigrants have the highest education attainment level in the United States, surpassing every other ethnic group in the country, according to U.S Bureau Census data.[7] Harvard University, for example, has estimated that more than one-third of its black student body consists of recent immigrants or their children"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_America...

"British Nigerian pupils are one of the most successful groups academically, with 56% of black Nigerian pupils achieving 5 or more GCSEs at grades A* to C in 2005, compared to 55% of White British children in 2005 and 42% of black Caribbean pupils.[11]
Research by the Institute for Public Policy Research, based on Labour Force Survey data from 2005/06, indicated that, on average, Nigerian-born residents in the UK left full-time education at the age of 21, compared to 17.5 for the UK-born population.[12] Of the 25 country-of-birth groups included in the study"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nigerian...

"The information presented above suggests that African born blacks residing in western countries as a group possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries. So that the median IQ for African blacks residing in the west should be about 110, if one accepts that research suggesting direct casual relationships between academic attainment levels and IQ (e.g. Gottfredson, 1998; Ostrowsky, 1999)!"

http://www.africaresource.com/index.php...

Jon Sack the only reason you were conned into not understanding you are the dumbest race is they consistently compared Whites to Non-Whites who do worst in schools.

Those who do worst in school are those who have been oppressed by White people. I.e., African Americans or UK West Indians.

But if you put even them against poor Whites Whites do worst.

It is has not been easy pretending Whites are the most intelligent race (remember they used to pretend Whites were even more intelligent than Asians?). The truth soon came out though.

The IQ test was invented to hide how badly many Whites do academically. If you base findings on school performance Whites do worst.

“Virtue flourishes among equals”

Since: Dec 12

Gothenburg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10040
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Very informative post. Thanks for the hard work in putting together this research.

It's really a shame that there are so many lies put out there against black people. I see it here in my country too (not as much as the U.S. though) and although i am not black it disgusts me. I just wish people would be fair and honest with each other and live happy together.

So i thank you for sharing this to hopefully put the silliness of other posters here to rest.

I've "starred" your post. Everyone needs to read it.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude I know it hurts but this is the truth Whites try to hide;
http://www2.lse.ac.uk/newsAndMedia/news/archi...
http://metro.co.uk/2007/06/22/deprived-white-...
Then Blacks in the USA;
"Estimates indicate that a disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are immigrants or children of immigrants. Nigerian immigrants have the highest education attainment level in the United States, surpassing every other ethnic group in the country, according to U.S Bureau Census data.[7] Harvard University, for example, has estimated that more than one-third of its black student body consists of recent immigrants or their children"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_America...
"British Nigerian pupils are one of the most successful groups academically, with 56% of black Nigerian pupils achieving 5 or more GCSEs at grades A* to C in 2005, compared to 55% of White British children in 2005 and 42% of black Caribbean pupils.[11]
Research by the Institute for Public Policy Research, based on Labour Force Survey data from 2005/06, indicated that, on average, Nigerian-born residents in the UK left full-time education at the age of 21, compared to 17.5 for the UK-born population.[12] Of the 25 country-of-birth groups included in the study"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nigerian...
"The information presented above suggests that African born blacks residing in western countries as a group possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries. So that the median IQ for African blacks residing in the west should be about 110, if one accepts that research suggesting direct casual relationships between academic attainment levels and IQ (e.g. Gottfredson, 1998; Ostrowsky, 1999)!"
http://www.africaresource.com/index.php...
Jon Sack the only reason you were conned into not understanding you are the dumbest race is they consistently compared Whites to Non-Whites who do worst in schools.
Those who do worst in school are those who have been oppressed by White people. I.e., African Americans or UK West Indians.
But if you put even them against poor Whites Whites do worst.
It is has not been easy pretending Whites are the most intelligent race (remember they used to pretend Whites were even more intelligent than Asians?). The truth soon came out though.
The IQ test was invented to hide how badly many Whites do academically. If you base findings on school performance Whites do worst.
G-man

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10041
Feb 20, 2013
 
Californian wrote:
Speaking for myself, I am not used to being around black men. I guess Asians and blacks don't usually mingle. The 2 cultures are too different. I want a man with at least some college education, high ambition who is faithful, nice, and respectful whether he is Asian or black. It's not about being materisalistic but these qualities are our identities and show how "well" we are prepared to support our future families. So if the black man has the above qualities, he'll have a higher chance of catching the Asian women's attention.
That's because your probably already programed not be/or hang around black men.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10042
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude I know it hurts but this is the truth Whites try to hide;
http://www2.lse.ac.uk/newsAndMedia/news/archi...
http://metro.co.uk/2007/06/22/deprived-white-...
Then Blacks in the USA;
"Estimates indicate that a disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are immigrants or children of immigrants. Nigerian immigrants have the highest education attainment level in the United States, surpassing every other ethnic group in the country, according to U.S Bureau Census data.[7] Harvard University, for example, has estimated that more than one-third of its black student body consists of recent immigrants or their children"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_America...
"British Nigerian pupils are one of the most successful groups academically, with 56% of black Nigerian pupils achieving 5 or more GCSEs at grades A* to C in 2005, compared to 55% of White British children in 2005 and 42% of black Caribbean pupils.[11]
Research by the Institute for Public Policy Research, based on Labour Force Survey data from 2005/06, indicated that, on average, Nigerian-born residents in the UK left full-time education at the age of 21, compared to 17.5 for the UK-born population.[12] Of the 25 country-of-birth groups included in the study"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nigerian...
"The information presented above suggests that African born blacks residing in western countries as a group possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries. So that the median IQ for African blacks residing in the west should be about 110, if one accepts that research suggesting direct casual relationships between academic attainment levels and IQ (e.g. Gottfredson, 1998; Ostrowsky, 1999)!"
http://www.africaresource.com/index.php...
Jon Sack the only reason you were conned into not understanding you are the dumbest race is they consistently compared Whites to Non-Whites who do worst in schools.
Those who do worst in school are those who have been oppressed by White people. I.e., African Americans or UK West Indians.
But if you put even them against poor Whites Whites do worst.
It is has not been easy pretending Whites are the most intelligent race (remember they used to pretend Whites were even more intelligent than Asians?). The truth soon came out though.
The IQ test was invented to hide how badly many Whites do academically. If you base findings on school performance Whites do worst.
Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jon Sack

Chigwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10043
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude I know it hurts but this is the truth Whites try to hide;
http://www2.lse.ac.uk/newsAndMedia/news/archi...
http://metro.co.uk/2007/06/22/deprived-white-...
Then Blacks in the USA;
"Estimates indicate that a disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are immigrants or children of immigrants. Nigerian immigrants have the highest education attainment level in the United States, surpassing every other ethnic group in the country, according to U.S Bureau Census data.[7] Harvard University, for example, has estimated that more than one-third of its black student body consists of recent immigrants or their children"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_America...
"British Nigerian pupils are one of the most successful groups academically, with 56% of black Nigerian pupils achieving 5 or more GCSEs at grades A* to C in 2005, compared to 55% of White British children in 2005 and 42% of black Caribbean pupils.[11]
Research by the Institute for Public Policy Research, based on Labour Force Survey data from 2005/06, indicated that, on average, Nigerian-born residents in the UK left full-time education at the age of 21, compared to 17.5 for the UK-born population.[12] Of the 25 country-of-birth groups included in the study"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nigerian...
"The information presented above suggests that African born blacks residing in western countries as a group possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries. So that the median IQ for African blacks residing in the west should be about 110, if one accepts that research suggesting direct casual relationships between academic attainment levels and IQ (e.g. Gottfredson, 1998; Ostrowsky, 1999)!"
http://www.africaresource.com/index.php...
Jon Sack the only reason you were conned into not understanding you are the dumbest race is they consistently compared Whites to Non-Whites who do worst in schools.
Those who do worst in school are those who have been oppressed by White people. I.e., African Americans or UK West Indians.
But if you put even them against poor Whites Whites do worst.
It is has not been easy pretending Whites are the most intelligent race (remember they used to pretend Whites were even more intelligent than Asians?). The truth soon came out though.
The IQ test was invented to hide how badly many Whites do academically. If you base findings on school performance Whites do worst.
You are missing the point. This so-called black achievement you refer to has occurred within the societal and educational infrastructure created by whites. Same story with pretty much any black achiever in USA or Europe - their success has been made possible by the entrepreneurial environment and the advanced society created by whites.

If you want to see how well blacks do on their own without white systems and white infrastructure to support them, just take a nice visit to Nigeria and see for yourself. You'll find a corrupt government and starving people.

There's a reason why Africa hasn't developed at the same pace as the rest of the world - it's because blacks as a race are incapable of building anything of lasting value. This fact is widely known.

The fact that you try to blame your race's lack of development on white oppression again is just indicative of your inability to take responsibility for anything.

The world would have much more respect for you if you held your hands up and said, "We must do better." Instead you continue to blame the white man.

The black man is the burden of the world. But don't worry - the whites and Asians are more than capable of running things - we'll drag you along with us.
Barbara Caspari

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10046
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jon Sack wrote:
You are missing the point. This so-called black achievement you refer to has occurred within the societal and educational infrastructure created by whites. Same story with pretty much any black achiever in USA or Europe - their success has been made possible by the entrepreneurial environment and the advanced society created by whites .....
Sorry to burst your bubble but here is a re-post of a very intelligent comment by a person in this thread that will answer all your little questions:

"Dr Rain - Waterloo, Canada wrote:

It sounds like you need to educate yourself.

Read 'WHY NATIONS FAIL' by Daron Acemoglu and also a great article on AlterNet called 'WHY LOW MINIMUM WAGES KILL JOBS AND CRUSH LIVING STANDARDS FOR EVERYONE' and you will better understand why countries in Africa, Asia, parts of Europe, and countless suburbs in wealthy nations fail.

It is not because one is white, i can assure you of that. Most whites are poor. Don't ever forget that.

Because you were geographically lucky to be born into a nation that was prosperous doesn't mean you, as a person, had anything to do with its success and giving you some misguided arrogant belief that you are better than someone else. You aren't. You are just some young man who is too lazy and insecure to read up on the real facts of why nations fail.

Read a book and be enlightened."

REFERENCE: http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs/TIVDO2DPRD3A...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10049
Feb 21, 2013
 
My mistake I meant the ancient Greeks studied in Africa not Germany lmao!
Cutie Pie

Mount Pearl, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10050
Feb 21, 2013
 
Hi, Thank you for your comments. I am an Asian too and my boyfriend of two years are still madly in-love. I love black men and he loves Asian woman like me. Im short but smart, sexy and cute and I got a good job. As well as he is. He owns a business. He is a home builder/a contractor and a very hardworking guy. And he is the sweetest, hottest guy I have ever seen. I am just so in-love with him..And yes anything is possible when you put your heart into it :-) God bless !:-)
Spartan wrote:
Londong Guy,
I have no clue what youre talking about and with all do respect on the subject, and I dont think you do either. I am black and native american, my wife is Chinese. We both have great jobs. I am a military officer and a martial arts teacher, she is a school teacher and teaches martial arts with me after work. We have been married for over 7 years and are still madly in love. Our families both love and respect eachothers culture and would be there for eachother without question. Her parents love me to death as do mine her. I didnt have a degree when I first met her, and she still loves me. I have a degree now so what! Just because of education that puts me in desirable view of all asian women despite the fact im black? If what you say is true Californian, then I shoulnt be with her rite now. College education does not deffine who we are as humans nor does it deffine how well we will support our future families. Take for example the econoic situation at present. I have a master sergeant working with me (US Marine). Great guy (Black Male) married to a Korean woman with two wonderful kids. Has a masters degree and no one would hire him in the civillian sector because of his education. So he returned to the Corps. His inlaws love him to death. I would respectfully say that the policy of asian women only date white men, or exclusivly educated or wealthy black men is worth about as much as used underware that hasnt been washed since the first date of wear. We love who we love. Just me personally, my wife didnt have a degree when I met her, but we still fell in love regardless and education or not, family or not I love her from my heart. Thats what counts my friend. Take care of yourselves.
Cutie Pie

Mount Pearl, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10051
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi Spartan,:-) Thank you for your comments. I am an Asian too and my boyfriend of two years are still madly in-love. I love black men and he loves Asian woman like me. Im short but smart, sexy and cute and I got a good job. As well as he is. He owns a business. He is a home builder/a contractor and a very hardworking guy. And he is the sweetest, hottest guy I have ever seen. I am just so in-love with him..And yes anything is possible when you put your heart into it :-) God bless !:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,301 - 9,320 of10,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum right now

Search the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 13 hr khoji 4,181
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) 21 hr argar 120
Why white men hate seeing black men dating asia... (Mar '12) Jul 10 Who Dat 3,196
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) Jul 10 White Chick 21,605
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Jul 9 tal 340
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Jul 8 psych patient 8,365
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) Jul 8 Opinionated Bob 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••