Jackson

United States

#9940 Jan 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
blueeyes106 2012
A Wonderful, Unexpected, But Very Wet Surprise
Last week, my wife heard from an old friend who had moved back to his old hometown. We had met him about 3 years ago and my wife had been sexual with him twice during that time. He is a young black man
xxxcane
A Great Christmas Present
So one of my Christmas presents allowed me to reach two sex milestones. The first one was having sex with a black guy and the second one was doing a MFM. My husband arranged for me to have a threesome with two black guys two days before Christmas. I have a great story below, but the short version is I LOVED IT!
Written on January 20th, 2011
26 Comments 19 Rate Ups 2263 Views
Agreed - this is very weird behavior.

But it just shows how powerful stereotypes can be.

And again, it just shows how white people still view blacks as sexual playthings. It's degrading for everybody involved. Sadly, most black guys just think they are onto a good thing by scoring some easy white pu55y. Black men with any level of self-respect would not allow themselves to be used simply as a piece of meat to bring some depraved middle-aged white couple's perverted fantasy to life.

Takes all sorts, I guess.
Jackson

United States

#9941 Jan 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Then there is that pathetic Jackson!!!
He's here to solely bash black men and try to change our way of thinking or doing without doing so to his very own culture. What a champ AKA, chump.
Jackson want to complain about mandingo's screen name which even that he's insecure about.
He think he can't make me believe that bullshyit that "WHITE IS RIGHT" NOT A CHANCE!
His actions:
A rich white man who drives a porche 911 married to an asian woman with black kids. In which he plays no positive role for. Then he states on a public forum he fucs her in the azz to listen at her squeal.
Make racist remarks toward the children because they're black.
Everytime he shows up Lewis, Jon Sack and a host of trolls he made up arrive with him
Habitual liar.
Questioning as to why other people who shouldn't be in an interracial relationship but it's ok for him (HYPOCRITE)
JUDGEMENTAL, NEGATIVE, RACIST INSECURE.
But somehow he want everyone here to bow, agree and listen at his nonesence ranting.
These so-called white aplha guys are failures!
I no longer have the Porsche.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9942 Jan 31, 2013
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I no longer have the Porsche.
The more I read about you the phonier you sound. Not just phoney you also sound like a disgrace. Why would anyone come here and speak about his wife the way you do? Then you racially insult her kids.

If you are really even with this woman, is she some type of low life to put up with a sad excuse for a human being like you?

Any woman who allows someone like you around her kids, who racially insults her kids can only be an imbecile with no pride.

You are a very sick man and a disgrace to humanity. I have never seen such depraved lack of integrity and pride in anyone. You are a disgrace.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9943 Jan 31, 2013
I agree with you. And he keep proving what a big hypocrite he is. Always talking about black men need to have more self respect. But Jackson himself has stated he's not worth being respected because he's not respectable and doesn't want it in return.

Now that's a real loser! And speaking of giving a culture a bad name, he does a great job disgracing his own.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I read about you the phonier you sound. Not just phoney you also sound like a disgrace. Why would anyone come here and speak about his wife the way you do? Then you racially insult her kids.
If you are really even with this woman, is she some type of low life to put up with a sad excuse for a human being like you?
Any woman who allows someone like you around her kids, who racially insults her kids can only be an imbecile with no pride.
You are a very sick man and a disgrace to humanity. I have never seen such depraved lack of integrity and pride in anyone. You are a disgrace.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9945 Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys, check out jackson words below he posted on that white thread. Now y'all can see even more so how he contradict and lie plus being a huge hypocrite.
You can see even he believes black men penis are bigger. And that comment about why would a white man want a woman after a black man had her contradict everything about himself...lol

Jon Sack
Kennesaw, GA
27319 Thursday Jan 24
This is true. Who would want a white woman after she's been pounded half to death by some negro with a donkey cock? One of the reasosn white men like Asian women so much is that Asians have more class - they don't jump all over negroes just because they're all over MTV.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I read about you the phonier you sound. Not just phoney you also sound like a disgrace. Why would anyone come here and speak about his wife the way you do? Then you racially insult her kids.
If you are really even with this woman, is she some type of low life to put up with a sad excuse for a human being like you?
Any woman who allows someone like you around her kids, who racially insults her kids can only be an imbecile with no pride.
You are a very sick man and a disgrace to humanity. I have never seen such depraved lack of integrity and pride in anyone. You are a disgrace.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9946 Feb 2, 2013
Jon Sack, Lewis= Is Jackson trolling.

Jon Sack/AKA Jackson wrote that post on thread " why are white men so attracted to asian women"

He can't lie his way out of all these troll lies from so many posts.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9947 Feb 2, 2013
Now we all know, Jackson, doesn't have an asian wife nor any other woman in his pathetic life...lol
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9948 Feb 2, 2013
Who Dat
Houston, TX
1 min ago
Hey Jackson, I thought I'd drop by while you're trolling as "Jon Sack" to congratulate you on busting yourself with this post. How dare you make a statement about white men don't want a woman after black men had her. But you lied and said you was married to an asian woman who had 3 black children by a black man, and you don't have any kids with her. Dude you're pathetic...!

Jon Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Who would want a white woman after she's been pounded half to death by some negro with a donkey cock? One of the reasosn white men like Asian women so much is that Asians have more class - they don't jump all over negroes just because they're all over MTV.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9949 Feb 2, 2013
Ole Jon Sack, opps, I meant Jackson, I busted you....waaaaaaaaaaaakaka....wa aaaaaaaaakakaka..

Troll!
Min Mei

Dagenham, UK

#9950 Feb 3, 2013
I want marry white man because they so good looking - real man not like Chinese man. Black man look dirty and not treat women nice. I know friends who date black man before and they cheat and lie and hit them too.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9952 Feb 3, 2013
Dude, we know you're a white man name Jackson, nice try troll...lol
Min Mei wrote:
I want marry white man because they so good looking - real man not like Chinese man. Black man look dirty and not treat women nice. I know friends who date black man before and they cheat and lie and hit them too.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9953 Feb 3, 2013
Soaring rate of British Asian Divorce

Divorce was once taboo in British Asian communities. Today, it is one of the most highly growing social problems affecting these communities and seems to be taking place very early in Brit-Asian marriages, completely changing the landscape of Brit-Asian life compared to older generations.

By Priya Chandra • January 22, 2011

marriages today, are more the unity of the couple rather than the families

On a Sunday afternoon, a British man waits in a car and you see two young children in the back seats. A few moments later a British Asian woman walks up and stands a distance away from the car. It completely appears that the woman has nothing to do with the people in the car and that she is waiting for someone. Both adults look in their late 20s or early 30s.

Sometime later, one child, a boy, comes out of the car and runs up to the woman. She greets the child hugging and kissing him. Then, the man gets out and releases the second child, a girl, out of its child-seat. He passes her belongings to her. The little girl hugs the man tightly and then walks up to the woman. The man gets back into his car and drives off. There is coldness, bitterness and absolutely no communication between the adults.

This scene is from Birmingham city centre in the UK with real people. This scene is the visualisation of a divorced British Asian couple with young children. This scene is a reflection of British Asian parenting and society today.

Divorce amongst British - Asian couples is soaring. And there does not seem to be a fix to the problem in sight.

Has it become too easy for British Asian couples to divorce? Have British Asians in particular given up on making relationships work? Has tolerance in couples and expectations overridden cultural values and impact on future generations? What is the real cause of British Asian divorce? These are questions being asked of today’s British Asian society.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9954 Feb 3, 2013
This shift in the British Asian marital process has definitely provided more choice and less pressure for many but at the same time it has led to divorce happening more frequently too. Elder generations say it is due to the dating and more choice, that young British Asian couples find it harder to stay together, because some may compare partners to previous relationships, other have high expectations of their partners, many are too selfish in the relationship and lots are not prepared to work at the marriage because they know they can divorce easily.

British Asian marriages are collapsing at an alarming rate. Many within the first year of marriage and often include couples that have dated for a long period prior to marriage too.

Reasons for marriage break-up include boredom, lack of interest in a partner, in-law pressures, limited time for each other, imbalance in giving and taking, intolerance of each other, money and work pressures, arranged marriages and extra-marital affairs.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9955 Feb 3, 2013
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2390 Friday Feb 1

Uploader Comments (JettMane)

Trixspeed 1 day ago

**** THIS IS COMING FROM A CHINESE WOMAN FROM ASIA -- ASIAN WOMEN LOOOOOOOOOOOVE BLACK MEN... he he MOST ARE JUST SCARED TO SAY IT BECAUSE OF THE FAMILY TRADITIONS -- BUT&#65279; IF YOU WANT TO BE INSPIRED PLEASE CHECK MY CHANNEL OUT -- AND STOP ALL THE IGNORANT JEALOUS HATE OVER ASIANS & BLACKS DATING -- We Chinese women love our Black Men!*****

Reply: 7
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9956 Feb 4, 2013
Yup, of course. You don't always hear people say, "Watch out, don't go to the trailer park, it's full of blacks"

It's reserved for white trash.
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, of course. You always hear people say, "Watch out, don't go to the 'hood, it's full of whites!"
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9957 Feb 4, 2013
Stevie Nicks, take us in to next week with one of my favorite songs will you!

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=254s
whiteball

Torrance, CA

#9958 Feb 4, 2013
I have not been on here for months. How did this become the "Who Dat" rant? Maybe if you had a job, you wouldn't have this much time to spend spreading your ignorance.
WD makes ridiculous comments about how much white women want black cock, even to state they want it in the backside.
I watched an interesting documentary by a black director about black people. Gues who wants black cock in the ass more than anyone? Yes, black men. The interviewed numerous girls in the documentary. Some of the black girls estimated 4 out of 10 black men were on the DL. Some guessed 8 out of 10.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9959 Feb 5, 2013
Jackson you have to get up early in the morning to fool me with your sick tricks here...lol
Dude, you will stup to any level to keep posting here under any & all troll names. You're doing just as I suspect you'll do since you have egg on your face being busted all over these threads.

You're using the same ole crap to post. Dang, you really need these threads to have life.

Dude, you're a loser!

Troll.....lol
whiteball wrote:
I have not been on here for months. How did this become the "Who Dat" rant? Maybe if you had a job, you wouldn't have this much time to spend spreading your ignorance.
WD makes ridiculous comments about how much white women want black cock, even to state they want it in the backside.
I watched an interesting documentary by a black director about black people. Gues who wants black cock in the ass more than anyone? Yes, black men. The interviewed numerous girls in the documentary. Some of the black girls estimated 4 out of 10 black men were on the DL. Some guessed 8 out of 10.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9960 Feb 5, 2013
Jackson, you can change your writing style, screen name, location and more but, you can't change "Jackson" You are transparent. You're the only insecure white guy here who's willing to do whatever it takes to stay on this topix. Life for you beyond this doesn't exist! Everyone here knows that. I'm sure by now when you look at yourself in the mirror you don't like what you see nor what you've become. LIAR, HYPOCRITE, RACIST, INSECURE, TROLL and a host of "pathetic" individuals wrapped all into one!!!!!

So much for "ALPHA" being a great leader....lol
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#9961 Feb 5, 2013
And to comment about men on the DL, I'm aware of some black men are involved in such traits. But white men flocking all accross asia to fuc gay ladyboys in the azz. They're traveling great distances to have sex with them! Remember this, it's hard for the pot to call the kettle black when sharing the same stove, think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikini fashion! Hot girls! Coney Island! (Jun '11) 10 hr loveff 4
Petraeus case is an extortion (Dec '12) 19 hr katsung47 110
My American nightmare (Jan '13) 19 hr katsung47 133
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Mon Canadian 4,595
Poll why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) Apr 17 LolIDontHaveOne 1,053
News LA Gang F13 Accused of Targeting Blacks (Jan '08) Apr 16 namu myoho renge kyo 53
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) Apr 16 tukkata 21,697
More from around the web