Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5963 Dec 17, 2010
pete98146 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it's the same question as why do those that dislike Asian women think that they all have flat butts? Some Asian ladies have nice small round asses and fit right into the palms of your hands like my wife's!
But most white guys like a smaller butt and most AA men prefer a bigger butt. No secrets here.
mmmmmmm that's barely true, asian women in their biological constitution are flat assed ladies, BUT off course there are exceptions like Jarah Mariano, Annie Thao or the porsntars Asa Akira and Avena Lee, I think that filipino women represent big booty asians
jae

Fort Worth, TX

#5964 Dec 17, 2010
Because they don't from a crude American culture filled with persons who constantly wonder "why would anyone prefer someone that isnt like me/us"??
jae

Fort Worth, TX

#5965 Dec 17, 2010
done "come" from ...

“Love”

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#5966 Dec 17, 2010
pete98146 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it's the same question as why do those that dislike Asian women think that they all have flat butts? Some Asian ladies have nice small round asses and fit right into the palms of your hands like my wife's!
But most white guys like a smaller butt and most AA men prefer a bigger butt. No secrets here.
Uh.... No offense, but I think you're pu**y whipped, lol. Asian women don't really have round butts, thats pretty rare. White girls have more butt than Asian women do. Also, I know a lot of White guys that do like rounder butts, if the girl is skinny with a round butt and stuff, lots of guys like that, regardless of race.
jae

Fort Worth, TX

#5967 Dec 17, 2010
Many white women, like American culture and many white men, are a bit crude, especially in the global scheme of things. It's cultural.

I think that many Asian women are just more naturally classy, polite, understanding, hygienic, etc, compared to many white women. It seems like if you dont fit EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT, white women could care less about you.

And it's not that Asian women are "submissive", or whatever - from what I've noticed, the "Asian women are submissive" thing doesnt really apply to Asian women these days. Asian women are polite and understanding, intelligent, classy, care about their appearance ... Many white women seem to be more crude, demanding, and rude, and dont really understand how to enjoy other things in life rather than "me me me, this is what I want, if you cant give it to me,#$%^ off I'll find someone who will"...

It's cultural ... and I;m sure that the "crude and rude" bit can be easily understood by reading various posts about this topic on the internet.
Gregory Trotter

Grass Valley, CA

#5968 Dec 17, 2010
White men are attracted to Asian women because Asian women are alluring, beautiful, exotic, etc. In other words, they (Asian women) are not cows, like most Western women.
Gregory Trotter

Grass Valley, CA

#5969 Dec 17, 2010
Also...Western men like women who are "women." Speaking solely for myself (though any guy may chime in), I like women who KNOW they are women and who don't aspire to be men. I like women who adore men, who lavish their attention on men, who make their man their own, and who commit themselves to their men. I do not like women who aspire to be men, who aspire to get around their need for men, who compete with men, etc. Any questions?
jae

Fort Worth, TX

#5970 Dec 17, 2010
^Agree. It seems like Western "feminism" kind of attempted to extinguish this more natural/feminine aspect of women, and in doing so, back-fired.
jae

Brooksville, FL

#5971 Dec 17, 2010
Kguy wrote:
<quoted text>
As an asian woman, are you admmiting the fact that only ugly asian woman are after white men for green card?
Btw, how are you going to communicating with your fat, balding 47 yr old caucasian husband? Did you learn the sign language? English is also my second language, but yours is beyond laughable.
fish wrote:
<quoted text>
donot u know how rude u are????do u really believe my hasband is 47 years old?keep wishing.do u really believe i care what u think of me??do u believe i own u any question?i amnot going to answer u any questions. why????? my gosh...i amnot going to talk to rude people like u.
My point exactly. Not saying all American women are crude, American culture just has a tendency to produce a good number of such types ...
jae

Brooksville, FL

#5972 Dec 17, 2010
And I'm guessing Kguy is an Asian American, has lived in America for quite some time, or as interacted with quite a few Americans for a good amount of time for some reason or another ... it can do wonders to a person
kevin

Bedford, OH

#5973 Dec 18, 2010
In a way the whole question is kind of silly -- "Why are white men so attracted to asian women?"
.

It's like asking WHY DO KIDS LIKE ICE CREAM?
.
Kids like sweet stuff. Men like sexy women.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5974 Dec 18, 2010
kevin wrote:
In a way the whole question is kind of silly -- "Why are white men so attracted to asian women?"
.
It's like asking WHY DO KIDS LIKE ICE CREAM?
.
Kids like sweet stuff. Men like sexy women.
are you trying to tell us that asians are HOT women per-se? I have to say NO, many of them are, BUT there are hotter women in other ethnicities, thats a FACT

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5975 Dec 18, 2010
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
are you trying to tell us that asians are HOT women per-se? I have to say NO, many of them are, BUT there are hotter women in other ethnicities, thats a FACT
What "fact" is that. You really don't understand the definition of fact, this is just your opinion. Of course not 100% of Asian women are not hot but the percentage of hot women is much greater, remember that hotness isn't only looks but also behavior, attitude and how the woman generally carries herself. This is not a fact but my opinion.
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmmmm that's barely true, asian women in their biological constitution are flat assed ladies, BUT off course there are exceptions like Jarah Mariano, Annie Thao or the porsntars Asa Akira and Avena Lee, I think that filipino women represent big booty asians
You only mentioned Asian women in America, there are plenty of women with round butts in Asia. I for one find J.Lo's butt way too big and completely unattractive. The roots of why blacks like big butts is in the genetics, in Africa the priority has been to find a well fed or even a fat woman as hunger is and has been a problem. In Europe and most of Asia hunger hasn't really been a problem except only in few isolated places for a brief period of time only.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5976 Dec 18, 2010
jae wrote:
And I'm guessing Kguy is an Asian American, has lived in America for quite some time, or as interacted with quite a few Americans for a good amount of time for some reason or another ... it can do wonders to a person
What about European white guys (and women)? Does this also apply to them? Judging by your name you are a Korean guy, am I right?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5977 Dec 18, 2010
corvus08 wrote:
<quoted text>
What "fact" is that. You really don't understand the definition of fact, this is just your opinion. Of course not 100% of Asian women are not hot but the percentage of hot women is much greater, remember that hotness isn't only looks but also behavior, attitude and how the woman generally carries herself. This is not a fact but my opinion.
<quoted text>
You only mentioned Asian women in America, there are plenty of women with round butts in Asia. I for one find J.Lo's butt way too big and completely unattractive. The roots of why blacks like big butts is in the genetics, in Africa the priority has been to find a well fed or even a fat woman as hunger is and has been a problem. In Europe and most of Asia hunger hasn't really been a problem except only in few isolated places for a brief period of time only.
Ohh god the anthropologist is here. Ok I get it smart ass, BTW I was talking exclusively about attractive bodies and let me tell you that I found more hot bodies on non-asian females than asian ones, maybe is something cultural because I'm from a country when curvy women are most attractive than skinny or fat women, I'm not upset if one of you guys prefer the slim (for not say skinny) body of asian females but in general asian girls are not on my list of hot ones, with some exceptions off course

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5978 Dec 18, 2010
Hiromi Oshima is an example of hot asian woman FROM AN ASIAN COUNTRY with a great body

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5979 Dec 18, 2010
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
...curvy women are most attractive than skinny...
Just because someone is skinny, does not mean they are not curvy. That's a big misconception.

I'm skinny (under 100 lbs) with slim ankles, wrists, neck, and waist-line (25 inches)-- but my calves have curves, my hips have curves, my bust has curves, and my bum has curves. It's not a bubble, but nor is it flat either. You make it sound like it's so rare for Asian women to have curves. In fact, all my 7 sisters will agree that laying on the flat floor will not be comfortable because the small of our back will be arched off the ground, clearly indicating that our bums are NOT leveled flat with our backs.

It's fine if you prefer women of other races. But please try to voice your preference without putting down another race.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5980 Dec 18, 2010
weeping_willows wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone is skinny, does not mean they are not curvy. That's a big misconception.
I'm skinny (under 100 lbs) with slim ankles, wrists, neck, and waist-line (25 inches)-- but my calves have curves, my hips have curves, my bust has curves, and my bum has curves. It's not a bubble, but nor is it flat either. You make it sound like it's so rare for Asian women to have curves. In fact, all my 7 sisters will agree that laying on the flat floor will not be comfortable because the small of our back will be arched off the ground, clearly indicating that our bums are NOT leveled flat with our backs.
It's fine if you prefer women of other races. But please try to voice your preference without putting down another race.
I found asian women attractive too, don't worry is just my opinion

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5981 Dec 18, 2010
weeping_willows wrote:
<quoted text>
But please try to voice your preference without putting down another race.
I like asian women too, Unfortunately many of them have not the body that I like

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5982 Dec 18, 2010
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
are you trying to tell us that asians are HOT women per-se? I have to say NO, many of them are, BUT there are hotter women in other ethnicities, thats a FACT
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
I found asian women attractive too, don't worry is just my opinion
I wasn't worried that you had an opinion. What worried me was that you didn't seem to know the difference between opinion and fact. I'm glad that you are finally able to say that your preference is an opinion, and not a fact.

But then now that you say that you personally find NON-Asian women hotter than Asian women, it makes me wonder: What are you doing on this topic of Asian women? Most people who are drawn to this particular forum are either:
a) men interested in Asian women
b) Asian women themselves, or
c) haters of Asian women and White men being together

Just curious about your reason. You don't have to respond if you don't want to. I just find it interesting, because a man who has a higher interested in let's say motorcycles would more likely follow a motorcycle topic than follow kite-flying topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 3 hr Neetu T 4,380
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) 5 hr Stepoutofthecar 24
White & Case London EXPERT WITNESS CARROLL*TRUS... 10 hr Stuart Furness 1
are white people gods chosen people? (Dec '08) Sat edecker 574
Petraeus case is an extortion (Dec '12) Fri katsung47 85
My American nightmare (Jan '13) Fri katsung47 109
why does GOD send me all the garbage women today? (Jan '13) Fri Godson 5
More from around the web