Why are white men so attracted to asi...
Chris

Marietta, GA

#27697 Jul 11, 2013
It's just natural selection. Humans want to produce the most attractive humans, this is why black men would rather have white women, they're more attractive. But the problem is a white women mating with a black person is a step down in this natural selection process. But Asians & Caucasians are both the most attractive races on earth... them mixing really isn't a problem as half white-half asian people are very attractive usually.
jon sack

Elgin, UK

#27699 Jul 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
It's just natural selection. Humans want to produce the most attractive humans, this is why black men would rather have white women, they're more attractive. But the problem is a white women mating with a black person is a step down in this natural selection process. But Asians & Caucasians are both the most attractive races on earth... them mixing really isn't a problem as half white-half asian people are very attractive usually.
Agreed - everybody views the mixing with white as a boost but mixing with black as a downward step.

Take my wife's kids, for example. Black father. Not a completely dumb guy but not the sharpest tool in the shed, either. But the kids...nowhere near as smart as the other kids in their class despite their mother having a freakin' PhD!!!! Negro genes kicked in and pulled them right down.
jon sack

Elgin, UK

#27701 Jul 11, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao your wife went out with a nonwhite guy because you lacked your last name.
haha - your wife lusts after brad pitt and george clooney but won't tell you because she doesn't want to get stoned to death!!
rambo9

Moline, IL

#27703 Jul 11, 2013
to sindhi native; it sounds like you inadvertently put one of your own fantasies on here. you must be from one of those places where men are men, and sheep are nervous!!!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27704 Jul 12, 2013
See, I knew you're Jon Sack/ Jackson trolling. Dude you're a weak white guy.
Chris wrote:
It's just natural selection. Humans want to produce the most attractive humans, this is why black men would rather have white women, they're more attractive. But the problem is a white women mating with a black person is a step down in this natural selection process. But Asians & Caucasians are both the most attractive races on earth... them mixing really isn't a problem as half white-half asian people are very attractive usually.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27705 Jul 12, 2013
Bullshit lies troll!

And yet there are millions of black men more successful than you who don't have to spend their life on forums like this hating everybody as your lonely azz does!

P.S. sucks to be Jon Sack / Jackson / Chris all in one body trolling. I'm waiting for you to use G.W. Bush's name next...lol

Troll!
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed - everybody views the mixing with white as a boost but mixing with black as a downward step.
Take my wife's kids, for example. Black father. Not a completely dumb guy but not the sharpest tool in the shed, either. But the kids...nowhere near as smart as the other kids in their class despite their mother having a freakin' PhD!!!! Negro genes kicked in and pulled them right down.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27707 Jul 12, 2013
Is that step down part of stooping low enough to suck Nubians d*ck? Because that is what happens. Even wealthy white men are sucking black men penis. Go figure!
Chris wrote:
It's just natural selection. Humans want to produce the most attractive humans, this is why black men would rather have white women, they're more attractive. But the problem is a white women mating with a black person is a step down in this natural selection process. But Asians & Caucasians are both the most attractive races on earth... them mixing really isn't a problem as half white-half asian people are very attractive usually.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27708 Jul 12, 2013
Jackson, you can give it up. White men are giving their new trophy women for black men to f*ck. You know, the Asian wife/gf

It's on TV, the news, internet. You can't lie out of this on...lol
Looking for gays

Bremerton, WA

#27709 Jul 12, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Jackson, you can give it up. White men are giving their new trophy women for black men to f*ck. You know, the Asian wife/gf
It's on TV, the news, internet. You can't lie out of this on...lol
Michael Jordan has/had a Asian wife and he's obviously black just sharing his d with all.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27711 Jul 13, 2013
She says she loves her black husband no matter what haters do or say!

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Looking for gays

Bremerton, WA

#27712 Jul 13, 2013
Everyone knows once you go black you never go back. That's why black people don't divorce near as much
Jon sack

Elgin, UK

#27713 Jul 15, 2013
Looking for gays wrote:
Everyone knows once you go black you never go back. That's why black people don't divorce near as much
Actually it's once you go black, you CAN'T go back, moron. Nobody wants a woman after she's been with a black man. it's a giveaway sign of low self esteem, poor decision making or other issues.

Amazing how blacks just manipulate a saying to make themselves feel good.

What a worthless race.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27714 Jul 15, 2013
Hey Jon Sack/ Jackson/Chris or whatever the hell name you're trolling with nowadays, if that's the case, why you keep lying by telling us you've married a mutt of an Asian woman who use to be married to a "BLACK MAN" and she have four half black kids? Still lying and contradicting yourself huh?

You're one pathetic individual!
Jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's once you go black, you CAN'T go back, moron. Nobody wants a woman after she's been with a black man. it's a giveaway sign of low self esteem, poor decision making or other issues.
Amazing how blacks just manipulate a saying to make themselves feel good.
What a worthless race.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27716 Jul 15, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27720 Jul 15, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27721 Jul 15, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=4s

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27723 Jul 18, 2013
Jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's once you go black, you CAN'T go back, moron. Nobody wants a woman after she's been with a black man. it's a giveaway sign of low self esteem, poor decision making or other issues.
Amazing how blacks just manipulate a saying to make themselves feel good.
What a worthless race.
Lol
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27724 Jul 20, 2013
Richardson

Melrose, MA

#27725 Jul 20, 2013
So they can easily penetrate with their micro penises.
Enlightened

Vidor, TX

#27726 Jul 23, 2013
jon sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed - everybody views the mixing with white as a boost but mixing with black as a downward step.
Take my wife's kids, for example. Black father. Not a completely dumb guy but not the sharpest tool in the shed, either. But the kids...nowhere near as smart as the other kids in their class despite their mother having a freakin' PhD!!!! Negro genes kicked in and pulled them right down.
I have an idea. Maybe there is something going on at the house that may be keeping the children from academic success. I wonder if they are being racially profiled in their own home? Why would you scrutinized these children? If this is the problem, what have you done to make the situation better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 19 min NYCovergirl718 10,422
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) 19 hr Beckyt 8,612
Do Women Like To Watch Porn ? (May '10) Sat TIM 63
why do latinas hate black men now? (Aug '14) Fri Chicano100 11
Pres. Donald Trump in "BLACK and WHITE" Aug 12 Who Dat 2
Why white men hate seeing black men dating asia... (Mar '12) Aug 12 avarius 3,223
Poll are white people gods chosen people? (Dec '08) Aug 12 avarius 603
More from around the web