Why are white men so attracted to asi...
CORRECTION

Philadelphia, PA

#27465 Apr 21, 2013
Preppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Los Angeles, Ca and the volume of straight white males with Asian women is truly amazing. It is almost an epidemic. Almost all day everyday, all I see is white male / Asian female couples.
If it is a straight white male over the age of 16, an Asian female is usually attached. I think that Asian women have an obsession about and with whiteness and to a lesser extent view themselves and Asian men as inferior.
I think white men go for Asian women because of the sexy girlish appeal that Asian women have. Asian women tend to have a stronger family and social values than some non-Asian women. Asian women donít have an attitude problem like some non-Asian women.

It just seems very odd to see one group not date and marry their own in such larger numbers.
However, I think that Asian women are smarter and more logical than non-Asian women.
LOOK folks ... I often shake my head at how many people are so naive about this Asian / white obsession thing. How in the world can so many people be so oblivious. With the exception of Laotians and Cambodians, Asians are the most single-minded people on this planet in their obsessive need to identify with whites and whiteNESS. Their prejudice reaction towards dark skinned people is equally epidemic ... epidemic because, as a general rule, most Asians consider whites genetically superior to other races ... even their own.
I have no personal, racial issue with Asian people. I am only stating what I have seen for decades ... almost without exception.
The epidemic proportion of it is so prevalent that it is hrad to image an Asian being attachjed to a white mate for their personality and not, largely BECAUSE of their skin color. One might even say that skin color may be a necessary bridge to considering personality. In amnner of speaking, it can be said these relationships are fueled by racist preceptions.
Alexac

San Leandro, CA

#27468 Apr 26, 2013
Think about It wrote:
I don't know about all this. Although I'm married to an asian woman, lately I've seen quite a few white women coming here as tourists and many of them are really hot. Anyway, asian women definately aren't any better than white women.
I live in CA for a long time and I see more and more Asian women/ white men couples increased since the last 15 years. I think Asian women and white men get together for many reasons .
Here are few reasons why:
The internet- more people can have access to the internet then the last 10-15 years .You do not have a lot of money to access the internet, you can use it for free at libraries or go to local internet cafes .
-People tend to be upset if Asian women/ white men get together for other reasons except for love/ romantic love being the true reason.
Yes, some Asian women get together with white men for other reason(s) than love, but to be fair you get non Asian women/ white men get together for other reasons not truly to do with romantic love.
As I told you earlier I lived in CA for a long time , Ca is diverse place you get mixture of different races of people down here .
I'm an Asian woman and people from all kinds of races accused me of loving and wanting white men, to my face. I was mad, but I let it go. I learned that people have mix feelings about interracial relationships , especially when certain kinds of couples are more common. Asian women,white men couples and black man/ white women couples is the most common in CA. When looking at people's opinions about Asian women/ white men couples and black men/ white women couple, people have mixed feeling about it.No, I don't hate white men or the Asian women who love them.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27469 Apr 26, 2013
ASIANS = trash

They're white wanna-be's

ASIANS are fat, YELLOW, translucent looking Aliens ugly trash that chase white guys -- but constantly get rejected.

Who'd want some tubby, ALIEN LOOKING -jabbering, hairyLESS piece of shyte who looks like the E.T. trying to phone home???

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Justin

Brisbane, Australia

#27470 Apr 26, 2013
Once you go with an asian girl, you will not revert back to a white girl. I don't know what it is, but they are super unique
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#27471 Apr 27, 2013
BASIL1978 wrote:
ASIANS = trash
They're white wanna-be's
ASIANS are fat, YELLOW, translucent looking Aliens ugly trash that chase white guys -- but constantly get rejected.
Who'd want some tubby, ALIEN LOOKING -jabbering, hairyLESS piece of shyte who looks like the E.T. trying to phone home???
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Let's see... for 2.5 years I've been kicking your FLABBY WOP AZZ all over Topix.

For 2.5 years you have been whimpering that it's not fair that men are attracted to cute, sexy, more feminine ASIAN GIRLS instead of FAT SLOB WOPS with big noses like you or Snooki.
LMAO!!!!!!!

For 2.5 years you've constantly been biatch slapped down.
Face facts, Tubby.

Men don't like OBESE wop skanks with HUGE DAGO NOSES... saggy fat "PASTA AZZES"..... BELLY FAT.....ugly mannish SNOOKI FACES.... GREASY.....with HAIR ON FOREARMS and UPPER LIPS..... Bushy wop EYEBROWS (like the Dad in "American Pie" movie, hahahahaha''')......and GARLIC STENCH!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!! Squeel away, fat greasy hairy ugly wop skank!!
BASIL

United States

#27472 Apr 28, 2013
YOU'VE BEEN KILLED 2Ĺ YEAR'S AGO, YOU YELLOW PIECE OF SHYT!!!
KELLY HO, RUN BACK TO YOUR AA FORUM WHERE I RAN YOUR SKANKY AZZ!!

STAY DEAD BIOTCH

#LAMEAF!?!!!?!

#love my power's!!!! Wooohoooooo
mikemike

United States

#27473 May 5, 2013
MikeMike WON wrote:
mikemike won!
basil hasn't posted for a while in this thread
you kicked basil's ass so hard she/it/he is still trying to find where all the pieces of sh!t landed that flew out of her/it/his ass from being kicked so hard out of this thread by you
good whippin
run as fast as you can basil as we laugh at how mikemike owned and owns you
mikemike is the champion
no time for losers
'cause mikemike is the champion
my friends
THANKS :)

I'm going nuclear on that LARD AZZ wop with the big nose who is squealing constantly that it's unfair that guys like cute and sexy Asians, not obese greasy hairy ugly Italian skanks like her.

Say your good-byes, FAT WOP.
rambo9

Moline, IL

#27474 May 8, 2013
to basil 1978. has it occurred to you that seeing as how there are more Asians in the world than whites, that maybe it's YOU who looks like the alien. if that's the extent of your argument maybe your not smart enough to be discussing this topic.
BASIL

United States

#27475 May 8, 2013
rambo9 wrote:
to basil 1978. has it occurred to you that seeing as how there are more Asians in the world than whites, that maybe it's YOU who looks like the alien. if that's the extent of your argument maybe your not smart enough to be discussing this topic.
Actually there are gillion ASIAN FLAT FACED ET'S in the world
Which there should be a law to not make anymore down syndrome looking ppl.

Sorry you're a Asian skank white wannabe desperate to be Anglo..

Sorry sweetheart, it's not gonna happen.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27476 May 9, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27477 May 9, 2013
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27478 May 9, 2013
BASIL

United States

#27479 May 9, 2013
Crazy Black man gees!
Who Dat

United States

#27480 May 12, 2013
Fat azz, big nosed, jealous, ugly, hairy, nannish-looking obese wop biatch who looks llke that greaseball SNOOKI.

No wonder you don't have a man and no life outside Topix, biatch - LMAO!!!
Who Dat

United States

#27481 May 12, 2013
LOLOLOLOLOOOL!!!!!!!

Fat wop biatches with banana noses, hairy forearms like men and hai on upper lips, and those gross obese saggy "pasta azzes"...no wonder italian biatches are KNOWN to be the most jealous, emotional, insecure women in the world.
CORRECTION

Philadelphia, PA

#27482 May 12, 2013
"Totally Asian Female wrote:
Wow... I didn't realize there were sooooooo many dumb people on the internet. You guys make me laugh with some of the dumbest, most ridiculous and outrageous misconceptions I have ever heard.
In fact, where do you live?!? 1960s America? Asian women submissive?!? Asian women SEEKING white men?!? Seriously?"

Poor Asian Female; another case of dizzy head denial. These women tend to be the "dumbest, most ridiculous and outrageous" white obsessed slaves on the globe. They're sleep walking. Somebody clap hands!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27483 May 12, 2013
Guys take a look at this post. This imposter pretending to be me is a real joke.

Not only do we have to deal with sick azz BASIL, now here comes another sick individual posting as me from that white thread. These two trolls changes names more than Jackson. Considering the twisted nonsense between these white trolls, they have given the Caucasian race, or should I say their making a mockery of their race.
Who Dat wrote:
Fat azz, big nosed, jealous, ugly, hairy, nannish-looking obese wop biatch who looks llke that greaseball SNOOKI.
No wonder you don't have a man and no life outside Topix, biatch - LMAO!!!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#27484 May 12, 2013
Basil, when are you guys going to post as intelligent people? You guys been trolling for way too long with too many screen names. Has life been that bad to you guys you've lost all common sense???It appear you guys know you can't win posting intellectually, therefore stooping to a lower level gives zero credibility as a sane person. But by being anonymous I'm sure there's no conscious to live up too right?
BASIL wrote:
Crazy Black man gees!
BASIL

United States

#27485 May 13, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Basil, when are you guys going to post as intelligent people? You guys been trolling for way too long with too many screen names. Has life been that bad to you guys you've lost all common sense???It appear you guys know you can't win posting intellectually, therefore stooping to a lower level gives zero credibility as a sane person. But by being anonymous I'm sure there's no conscious to live up too right? <quoted text>
Intelligence has gone out the window with that FAT SLOB "KELLY HO"

SHE IS NOTHING BUT A JEALOUS ASIAN TW AT that has been destroyed!

R.I.H. TOP SKANK!!

That zombie fat slug is slithering in the Asian American forum where it came from,and I've kixked too!! LOL!!
Me again

Tacoma, WA

#27486 May 14, 2013
I still don't get what some White men see in asian women, they're not that special. You should see them without all their makeup and accessories, they are not attractive at all. They're short, have chinky eyes, and most of them have an attitude. Contrary to popular belief, they are not "submissive."
I just don't find Asian women attractive whatsoever. I don't know what it is about them, I just don't like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 8 hr Isk 4,706
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) 10 hr 50pct-Polski 8,502
ADD-E , a great toolkit to convert your bike in... 16 hr thebikers 1
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 22 hr DerekJ 10,355
Poll why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) Fri California Gold 1,056
what do white american men think of muslim wome... (Aug '11) Fri james678 140
Which part of woman's body do men like most? (Jun '12) Fri james678 43
More from around the web