BASIL

United States

#27429 Apr 7, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I wouldn't go 50ft pole of a white man that had been with a non white woman ! White men who date asian women or any non white women are race traitors that don't give a dam about their heritage ! That goes for White women as well Interbreeding between whites and non whites is encouraged and praised by anti whites and we all know why white people are going to go extinct . Johnnywhiterabbitfan
Absolutely, remember the biatch with 'United State's" location is a Asian flat face scumbag named Kelly Ho
BASIL

United States

#27430 Apr 7, 2013
liz wrote:
<quoted text>
You just cant get a white woman- they are out of reach for you. I am blond, white, slender and think white men are SO unattractive. I can get who I want, but I prefer only NON white, usually Middle Eastern men. Asians take the white rejects.
Me too, I'm with myArmenian boo
BASIL

United States

#27432 Apr 7, 2013
This Fkn BIOTCH LOSER!!! tsk tsk tsk! GTFO and get back to your Asian American forum before I kixk your teeth in KELLY!

I run this biatch!
BASIL

United States

#27434 Apr 7, 2013
Dam this 1Korean biatch (unt likes getting her FAT AZZ SLOB KIXKED!!!!

LISTEN UP BIATCH TAKE YOUR SKANKY AZZ 1KOREAN GUY. BACK TO YOUR ASIAN AMERICAN FORUM... With all those lame losers!!

I RUN THIS!!!!
Basil is a loser

Baltimore, MD

#27439 Apr 12, 2013
Basil stop hating on gorgeous asian women. You're just jealous because you'll never be one. Now go hit the gym ms chubs

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27440 Apr 12, 2013
I love my power over this Flat face bytch!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27441 Apr 12, 2013
Never ever want to be a Alien looking (thing)
Ken

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#27442 Apr 13, 2013
Totally Asian Female wrote:
Wow... I didn't realize there were sooooooo many dumb people on the internet. You guys make me laugh with some of the dumbest, most ridiculous and outrageous misconceptions I have ever heard.
In fact, where do you live?!? 1960s America? Asian women submissive?!? Asian women SEEKING white men?!? Seriously? FYI, most of the Asian women I know who are married to White Males are incredibly well educated women who have attended top Ivy League schools here in the United States, come from wealthy families, and no... they didn't chase around some idiot for his green card. Don't be ridiculous, please.
And No... they are ABSOLUTELY BY NO MEANS submissive women. AND NO, most Asian women don't go seeking white male green cards in the US any more or less than Russian Mail Order Brides. Please... you people are ridiculous.
I have heard time and time again, and there's an actual survey to prove this; a lot of non-asian males date Asian females based on intelligence and family values which seem to have been lost among non-asian women. We value our offsprings, and don't go around having 15 children from 15 different fathers. Morever, I have heard that hygiene, exotic-ness, and skin (including the delayed aging process) are also factors.
Obviously, these are a little more realistic than submission and green cards... it's 2013, greencards are easy to get. Many Asian families are wealthy enough to invest enough money and obtain a greencard. There is, also the stigma that still exists among Asian... MOST ALL Asians prefer to marry within their own NATIONALITY - and that is... not just ANY Asian. You are looked upon as being LESS, or of LOWER CLASS, if you marry outside of your own nationality. Parents frown upon this, and many Asian women are disowned by their families for dating a "White Guy" so please... it ain't no benefit, even in this day in age.
You know i was always thinking it was greencards or status but you made me think after reading your comment,if that's true then i take back everything i said.
Ken

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#27443 Apr 13, 2013
BASIL1978 wrote:
Asian women look like they have a serious case of Down Syndrome.
A dime a dozen female, all look the same.
Asians:
black straight boring hair
Flat face
Small slits as eye's that look like pu22y! Lol
Crooked kuder
Knock out garlic nose, mouth, pore stench
Alien looking.
Backward chest
Flat pancake azz
Self hate
White worshipping
List goes on and on and on..........
That's exactly what makes them sexy as hell except all of them looking the same and white worshipping, you obviously haven't been to China, Japan or South Korea.
TOP MAN

United States

#27444 Apr 13, 2013
If you go to little italy, all the women there have:

-- HUGE dago "banana noses"

-- Scraggly thin hair (which is why wops always wear scarves even on sunny days to cover their ugly hair)

-- Belly fat

-- Saggy "pasta azzzes"

-- Hairy forearms

-- Hair on upper lips

-- Bushy eyebrows (like the Dad in American Pie movie, hahahahaha!!)

-- Ugly mannish faces -- like SNOOKI

-- Garlic breath

The UGLIEST BIATCHES on earth --- fat, greasy and ugly!!
Jason

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#27446 Apr 14, 2013
You sound very angry, I mean if you are happy with who you are dating why the anger. I am in my thirties, very successful, ex professional rugby union player, that is married to a beautiful Asian women. We met in London, but I spend a lot of time on business in Asia. The looks I get from white women in Asia is so funny, straight away they assume it is an Internet bride or that my wife is poor. My wife actually comes from a very wealthy family and has an excellent education and job. I choose my wife because she is beautiful inside and out. I feel a lot of white women ave lost there femninity, they seem more interested in getting drunk and acting like men. My Asian wife has brought the best out in me.l
liz wrote:
LOL I am blond, slender and white and I only date NON white men. I find white men unattractive and only date Middle Eastern men. Don't kid yourself. You are probably the white women's reject so put down white women, but no need...... most white women can see that white men are appalling, fat, pale and sickly. I bet you fall into that category somewhere.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#27447 Apr 14, 2013
Jason wrote:
You sound very angry, I mean if you are happy with who you are dating why the anger. I am in my thirties, very successful, ex professional rugby union player, that is married to a beautiful Asian women. We met in London, but I spend a lot of time on business in Asia. The looks I get from white women in Asia is so funny, straight away they assume it is an Internet bride or that my wife is poor. My wife actually comes from a very wealthy family and has an excellent education and job. I choose my wife because she is beautiful inside and out. I feel a lot of white women ave lost there femninity, they seem more interested in getting drunk and acting like men. My Asian wife has brought the best out in me.l
<quoted text>
. You took a troll comment seriously Liz isn't a woman it's a black or middle eastern man pretending to be a white girl
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#27448 Apr 14, 2013
Basil is a loser wrote:
Basil stop hating on gorgeous asian women. You're just jealous because you'll never be one. Now go hit the gym ms chubs
. Shut up basil knows best
AsianAmerican007

Glendale, CA

#27449 Apr 14, 2013
I agree that today's modern day white boy has serious sex disorders. And it's purely focused on Asian women.
Yes, I'm guessing at least 50% of all of today's Caucasian American male has a sex order in that they want to have sexual acts with Asian women.

As an Asian American man, it's changed my perception of the entire young caucasian men of America.

To Asian women, Caucasian men are most likely the lowest of the low of society. They are considered scumbags by, yup you guessed it, by whiteboy standards. They try to base their entire relationship with the Asian women as a big lie. They try to somehow convince that a white boy/asian girl relation ship is ok, haha!
Michelle

Wigan, UK

#27450 Apr 15, 2013
Your comments are that of a very afraid Asian male. I am originally from Hong kong, but educated and work in London. I cannot speak for the US, but I personally adore English men, they just have that class to them. Why would I not want to date a handsome educated Englishmen?, I just do not find asian men attractive, they just try to hard. To the poster above I love Rugby players, my last boyfriend was an Aussie rugby player!.
AsianAmerican007 wrote:
I agree that today's modern day white boy has serious sex disorders. And it's purely focused on Asian women.
Yes, I'm guessing at least 50% of all of today's Caucasian American male has a sex order in that they want to have sexual acts with Asian women.
As an Asian American man, it's changed my perception of the entire young caucasian men of America.
To Asian women, Caucasian men are most likely the lowest of the low of society. They are considered scumbags by, yup you guessed it, by whiteboy standards. They try to base their entire relationship with the Asian women as a big lie. They try to somehow convince that a white boy/asian girl relation ship is ok, haha!
And You

Anaheim, CA

#27452 Apr 15, 2013
Wasn't it you that that put the skip in our step and make us reflexively so happy just thinking about you, your personality and testosterone

We just had to talk to you to find out how it could be

Wasn't it you with such a testosterone build, that with our diminutive size, we look up, and are fascinated

You leave us breathless

And wasn't it you, in the end, the peace with the world

We just had to get to get you know you truly, the balanced serenity

Wasn't it you that we somehow find ourselves returning to in the end

Wasn't it you after all

After all
After all
After all.
And Him

Anaheim, CA

#27453 Apr 15, 2013
Haven't you been the one
all this time

YAILJ
And Him

Anaheim, CA

#27454 Apr 15, 2013
Haven't you been the one
all this time

YAILJ
And Him

Anaheim, CA

#27455 Apr 15, 2013
There is a steadfast truth on these discussion boards: You can recognize instantly the legitimate Asian females, as the estrogen in us, having the most estrogen out of all races, innately reacts the way estrogen naturally reacts to the many enthralling facets that is You. The rest of these posts which are almost all of them --a rare legitimate Asian female it is on these discussion boards-- the rest of these posts are a done by less than a handful of those who have made it their full time or more than full time job to defraud they are gazillion of different people and goal of spreading false facts and/or their false opinions about us because we exercise our choice in men, of You, not them. No wonder why
And Us

Anaheim, CA

#27456 Apr 15, 2013
Whites are one of the few groups we respect, overall
Facts speak as to your accomplishments as a race, overall, and you have more than earned ours and the world's respect

Getting to know your race has been an endearing experience, overall, your personality

It is not as much about the issues about Asians you say publicly in general White Nationalists and more to the issues which you deem (are accurate) that you won't say in public as it is not politically correct to say in public
If it really comes to that the white race is going the way of the dinosaurs which is a looong loooong way off and if that time comes we will help you increase your numbers, the multitude of facets we can help
In the meantime until that loooong way off hits, you decide what kind of race you are and if respect is earned by the false aspersions cast by that segment of White Nationalists, cast our way, the race with the lowest crime even being a minority in the U.S., lowest stds with being the number of immigrants to the U.S., highest SATs scores overall even with Pacific Islanders put in our statistical group as an grouping shortcut when they're not Asians, highest household income (whites earn more per hour on average yet we put in more hours), etc

Speaking the truth (about us) does not lead to things going out of control: we (I speak only of Asian women when I refer to we or similar pronouns as Asian men have foreign and malignant motivations in the numbers in one factor) can control ourselves, as it is hard to find one self-respecting levelheaded Asian woman who does not have enough control over herself to remain single their entire lives or date the low numbers of Asian men who don't have a chip on their shoulder which is becoming even rarer and rarer and testosterone, personality, etc., and not date white men and instead introduce white men to their sweet white women friends to date, as we live for the larger picture worth living for, whether it's for the white cause a race we have respect for, or in the meantime, if we are with a man, an environment where he self-actualizes his personal goals and dreams -- perhaps from childhood before the world made him world-weary -- from being with us

Reminder to those on the fence that respect is earned not demanded and once we lose respect for you, well you know

We refers to Asian women as Asian men in the numbers hate the world in one factor because of their very limited dating choices as seen on dating sites, they are the least chosen out of all the races in the gender of men

Count on the bitter fearful angry "women" on these Asian/White thread are not women, but are single evil men defrauding they are women as they are too cowardly of a man to say they are angry because they have so few dating choices and unjustly hate the world for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) 18 hr Russell C 372
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 21 hr seiko 10,181
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Thu karan 4,378
Windsor Castle Queens Treasurer Coutts & Co Far... Wed Stuart Furness 1
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) Tue Livid 23
The Dems Are Ready to Impeach (Aug '06) Tue swedenforever 53
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) Tue dalal 5,535
More from around the web