Dog abuse, dog torture, animals abuse...
Wolfey Is Ignorant

Raleigh, NC

#361 Feb 13, 2011
Hey Wolfey... hope you get hit by a bus you ignorant sack of dog poo. I love animals but listen to the hate coming out of your mouth about other humans. Nuke all of china? "slant eyes?"... you need to harness your delusions and go see a psychiatrist about your schizophrenia. You can hate the torturers and abusers without being ignorant and moronic.
sharon fairmont west vir

Fairmont, WV

#362 Apr 16, 2011
not to long ago right in fairmont i found out a reporter for the fairmont times w.v. went under cover at one pet store he found that the guy that owns it had to many animals he put them in the freezer kittens,snakes puppys,birds, you get..i was livid my family and friend that i known for 45 yrs. could'nt wait to tell me ..knowing i get pisses enough to do something!!!!!! the store is closed and the guy will be going to court!!! i found out where someone was pitted dogs the info was dropped to the right peopleBUSTED cock fighting the same thing happened BUST come on people do some under cover GET IT DONE I'am 58 now when that happened i was 38 and i still do it!!!! keep an eye open and act interested egear be the best actor you can be...my daughter is a vet. technical lots of college all 3 of my girls rescue.. i did something right in my life..DON'T NEVER GIVE UP. they need our
If we all work together and keep this subject
alive.....things will change...
It is also wise to never leave your animal outside
unattended.....
Anonymous

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#363 Jul 24, 2011
**** any of you stupid ***** that do this. How would you like to be skinned alive? NOT VERY MUCH HEY YOU WOULD SCREAM IN ******* PAIN, you stupid ignorant *****. Go die in a fire.
Anonymous

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#364 Jul 24, 2011
How could you put an animal through that pain. That pisses me off!

You sick twisted idiots are less than a dog
Cio Waterwalker

Philippines

#365 Jul 24, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
How could you put an animal through that pain. That pisses me off!
You sick twisted idiots are less than a dog
Many families in China with three dogs name them "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner".

A popular name for a pet dog in Japan is "Menchi", which translated means "Emergency Food Supply".

Many families in Asia, if dog is not their regular food source, will keep a dog during good times and fatten it up so when a drought or emergency occurs, the dog can be used for food when there is none.:-D
Cio Waterwalker

Philippines

#366 Jul 24, 2011
"Wow! That is a perfect cuisine for the in-laws!!"
K9s worst nightmare

Plano, TX

#367 Jul 29, 2011
Hey guys i disagree. i beat, choke and kick the livin shit outt these two lil chihuahuas i own for fun! I get a joy from hurtin them an lookin them in the eye wile they are in pain. The dogs are so traumatized they go into a frenzy wen they see me buttt i love beatin da fuck outta them heheheheheh
Yup chinks suck

West Palm Beach, FL

#370 Aug 30, 2011
Cio Waterwalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Many families in China with three dogs name them "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner".
A popular name for a pet dog in Japan is "Menchi", which translated means "Emergency Food Supply".
Many families in Asia, if dog is not their regular food source, will keep a dog during good times and fatten it up so when a drought or emergency occurs, the dog can be used for food when there is none.:-D
Japs don't eat dogs or cats. I lived there half my life. I think I'd had noticed it along the way somewhere. This is why the japs hate all other asians. Because they know what low lives they are.
Yup chinks suck

West Palm Beach, FL

#371 Aug 30, 2011
Cio Waterwalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Many families in China with three dogs name them "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner".
A popular name for a pet dog in Japan is "Menchi", which translated means "Emergency Food Supply".
Many families in Asia, if dog is not their regular food source, will keep a dog during good times and fatten it up so when a drought or emergency occurs, the dog can be used for food when there is none.:-D
Oh yeah, and "menchi" does not mean emergency dog food. The kanji doesn't even show up in the word. In fact, menchi is an english word that is used in japanese or some other word from some other country but it isn't even written in japanese (either hiragana or kanji- it's written in katakana) so no, "menchi" does NOT mean emergency pet food.
Yup chinks suck

West Palm Beach, FL

#372 Aug 30, 2011
K9s worst nightmare wrote:
Hey guys i disagree. i beat, choke and kick the livin shit outt these two lil chihuahuas i own for fun! I get a joy from hurtin them an lookin them in the eye wile they are in pain. The dogs are so traumatized they go into a frenzy wen they see me buttt i love beatin da fuck outta them heheheheheh
'

very funny smart ass. a quick bullet to your head would end that real fast.
coco

Wellington, New Zealand

#373 Oct 1, 2011
all we can do is pray and pray everyday that those dogs who are killed can be sent to a better place and those fucking assholes from all over the world suffer in hell for the pain they caused they dont seem to realise that there are other things in the world with feeling they dont realise they are not the most important thingin the world and its not just the asiansand the us its all over the world and we cant blame all the asians for this because i know many of them that love thier dogs and thier pets more than anythingin the world
coco

Wellington, New Zealand

#374 Oct 1, 2011
K9s worst nightmare wrote:
Hey guys i disagree. i beat, choke and kick the livin shit outt these two lil chihuahuas i own for fun! I get a joy from hurtin them an lookin them in the eye wile they are in pain. The dogs are so traumatized they go into a frenzy wen they see me buttt i love beatin da fuck outta them heheheheheh
people like this sick fcukin azzhole need to be tied up buy thier fuckin hands and stoned till they are nearly dead then given a shot of adrenalin so they can stay awake and alive for longer while a hundred dogs that have become mental and violent through abuse are set on them and tear the flesh off thier bines
coco

Wellington, New Zealand

#375 Oct 1, 2011
*set on them to tear their flesh of their bones
Cio Waterwalker

Philippines

#376 Oct 7, 2011
Yup chinks suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and "menchi" does not mean emergency dog food. The kanji doesn't even show up in the word. In fact, menchi is an english word that is used in japanese or some other word from some other country but it isn't even written in japanese (either hiragana or kanji- it's written in katakana) so no, "menchi" does NOT mean emergency pet food.
*Laughs* Please.. When you try to fry something on a skillet of a boiling fat, sometimes it is meant as emergency food or rather pedestrian food. I f ye know what I meant. Yep, they do eat dogs alright.

Try to learn more of the language if yer not aware of it.*SMILES*
Cinderella

Winchester, KY

#378 Oct 13, 2011
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, after reading the threads that have been ---posted on animal abuse/dog abuse, the oriental race both Chinese and Japanese are
A cruel and coldhearted race of people. I have a little jack Russell terrier and she is
The love of my life and she is my baby!! She is totally,completely spoiled rotten and I
Wouldn't have her any other way. It makes you wonder what these Chinese and--
Japanese restaurants serve you when you eat in their establishments!!" I have friends
Who you couldn't pay them to eat at a Chinese or Japanese restaurant. I like Chinese
Food but I have also heard that they eat cats!!!!! I mean as if eating dog is not bad
Enough. The orientals will eat pretty much anything and everything, insects,snakes,
Frogs, anything is fair game, especially in places such as Taiwan.I have always thought it would be interesting to travel to the orient but not anymore!!!!!!
kimwoo

Compton, CA

#379 Oct 15, 2011
Cinderella wrote:
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, after reading the threads that have been ---posted on animal abuse/dog abuse, the oriental race both Chinese and Japanese are
A cruel and coldhearted race of people. I have a little jack Russell terrier and she is
The love of my life and she is my baby!! She is totally,completely spoiled rotten and I
Wouldn't have her any other way. It makes you wonder what these Chinese and--
Japanese restaurants serve you when you eat in their establishments!!" I have friends
Who you couldn't pay them to eat at a Chinese or Japanese restaurant. I like Chinese
Food but I have also heard that they eat cats!!!!! I mean as if eating dog is not bad
Enough. The orientals will eat pretty much anything and everything, insects,snakes,
Frogs, anything is fair game, especially in places such as Taiwan.I have always thought it would be interesting to travel to the orient but not anymore!!!!!!
not every asian in asian countries eats dogs, cats, insects, snakes. And what is that oriental? By the way, killing people is more scary than killing animals for food. You're eating pork from pigs, and pigs are pet too. Can u explain it? That's a bull!! And im chinese.
lynn

Calgary, Canada

#380 Oct 22, 2011
someone should teach china a lesson
True

Canada

#382 Mar 10, 2013
Asians don't like animals and seldom keep them as pets. I know even here in Canada when an Asians sees me walking my dog I notice they look 100x more freaked out 100x more often than any other race and Sometimes will appear to cross the street to avoid me... I've honestly never seen Asians have pets other than cats
True

Canada

#383 Mar 10, 2013
kimwoo wrote:
<quoted text>not every asian in asian countries eats dogs, cats, insects, snakes. And what is that oriental? By the way, killing people is more scary than killing animals for food. You're eating pork from pigs, and pigs are pet too. Can u explain it? That's a bull!! And im chinese.
U clearly never owned a dog. Dogs are different than any other animal, u can not comprehend how loyal a dog is until u have owned one... Dogs will kill/die for their owner!!! Name me one other animal that instinctivly defends its owner with little to no training? I watched my friend get in a fist fight once and his dog literally helped him beat the guy up.
Dogs have been close to people for thousands of years for good reasons.
I've had many pets and I don't think any of them gave a shit about me except for my dog lol...
True

Canada

#384 Mar 10, 2013
Oh and animal cruelty is equally disgusting between all animals, but something I have less of a worry purchasing when i shop for meat since I live in canada. Here cruelty is not a common practice and certainly not the norm... But regardless I still try to buy free range. The fact a lot of Asians are ok with this and encourage it for "tastier meat" is so sickening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) 17 hr Ct lady 8,591
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Wed Lolman 5,112
why are white people scared of mexicans? (Sep '09) Wed Rod 141
what do white american men think of muslim wome... (Aug '11) May 2 atheist white man 155
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) May 1 TVD 443
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) May 1 UnderstandPeople 10,386
who is going to be our next president? Apr 30 Teri 1
More from around the web