Comments
1 - 20 of 408 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Mackenzieee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 31, 2007
 

Judged:

8

7

5

Rappers these days talk about drugs, pimping women, abusing women, and violence. Children buy into this crap and become violent, misbehaving, and become unbecoming people in society. Of course, parents are to blame as well. If parents would get off their buts and spend more time with their children, and focus on what they do in their spare time, children would not fall into that GARBAGE.

Parents, you need to stop slutty women, loser men, and the rest of that hiphop, rap, and all around bad influencing celebrities, music, and TV shows from reaching your kids. Don';punish them for what you allow them to do.
grits

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 2, 2007
 

Judged:

4

3

2

I would have to disagree with some of those points but not all. I myself love rap and I agree that many of the songs have bad ties to drugs and such but not all of them do. On my wedding day I walked out to an old KC&JOJO song. Im not sure if ya'll have heard of that, but some of the rappers have great love songs! But I have question, rap is not the only genre of music that has bad topics. Country music, pop, actully everything does. As a child I was very sheltered and I must say that I will not raise my children that way. Because as soon as I was able to I went overboard in a way. Now there are certain shows like south park and such that they can't watch. So some of the things I agree with but I think all music has bad topics in some sort of way, but not every song.
virginia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 5, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Mackenzieee wrote:
Rappers these days talk about drugs, pimping women, abusing women, and violence. Children buy into this crap and become violent, misbehaving, and become unbecoming people in society. Of course, parents are to blame as well. If parents would get off their buts and spend more time with their children, and focus on what they do in their spare time, children would not fall into that GARBAGE.
Parents, you need to stop slutty women, loser men, and the rest of that hiphop, rap, and all around bad influencing celebrities, music, and TV shows from reaching your kids. Don';punish them for what you allow them to do.
parents are completly to blame its your child okay whats the difference between music and movies

Since: Jul 07

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 5, 2007
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Your grammar is a bad influence on our children. It should be Rap and Hip Hop "are" a Bad influence on our Children!, NOT Rap and Hip Hop "is" a Bad influence on our Children!
Rose wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 5, 2007
 

Judged:

7

4

4

Mackenzieee wrote:
Rappers these days talk about drugs, pimping women, abusing women, and violence. Children buy into this crap and become violent, misbehaving, and become unbecoming people in society. Of course, parents are to blame as well. If parents would get off their buts and spend more time with their children, and focus on what they do in their spare time, children would not fall into that GARBAGE.
Parents, you need to stop slutty women, loser men, and the rest of that hiphop, rap, and all around bad influencing celebrities, music, and TV shows from reaching your kids. Don';punish them for what you allow them to do.
I agree. Rap is horrible, provocative, pointless music that degrades women and only talks about cash. It destroys young men (mostly Black) and have them believe in all that crap. Luckily rap sales have dropped 20%, because people are getting sick o hearing different rappers talk about the same old thing:pimping, h*es, cash, and other stuff like that.

Since: Aug 07

South Dennis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rose wood wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Rap is horrible, provocative, pointless music that degrades women and only talks about cash. It destroys young men (mostly Black) and have them believe in all that crap. Luckily rap sales have dropped 20%, because people are getting sick o hearing different rappers talk about the same old thing:pimping, h*es, cash, and other stuff like that.
Yes and no. Radio and tv don't necessarily cause anti-social behavior. We played with toy guns and played war and cowboys and Indians as kids. That didn't make us grow up to be violent. Same thing applies to kids who listen to rap; music doesn't make people violent.

Since: Aug 07

South Dennis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

Yo Mommas House wrote:
Only reason ya r hating it because ya are redneck hicks. Go back to the trailer park. FIND TUPACS KILLER.
He was a victim of the east coast - west coast feud. All leads point to Rudy Guiliani.

Since: Aug 07

South Dennis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yo Mommas House wrote:
Only reason ya r hating it because ya are redneck hicks. Go back to the trailer park. FIND TUPACS KILLER.
When he lost one of his nuts in the first shooting, did he become onepac?

Easy E killed him and faith evan buried him and notorious big watched.
Rose wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

HUNTER TD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and no. Radio and tv don't necessarily cause anti-social behavior. We played with toy guns and played war and cowboys and Indians as kids. That didn't make us grow up to be violent. Same thing applies to kids who listen to rap; music doesn't make people violent.
Music can make people violent. A serial killer was partially insane from listening to rock that talked about devils and Satanic things. He believed Satan came him power and protected him. Rap has influeneced many, many young men, and is destroying them despite what you think.
Mackenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Aviva Ennis wrote:
Your grammar is a bad influence on our children. It should be Rap and Hip Hop "are" a Bad influence on our Children!, NOT Rap and Hip Hop "is" a Bad influence on our Children!
You have got to be kidding me...
that is beside the point...
Mackenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rose wood wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Rap is horrible, provocative, pointless music that degrades women and only talks about cash. It destroys young men (mostly Black) and have them believe in all that crap. Luckily rap sales have dropped 20%, because people are getting sick o hearing different rappers talk about the same old thing:pimping, h*es, cash, and other stuff like that.
Thankfully

“The Black Bill Gates”

Since: Aug 07

Norfolk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Rose wood wrote:
<quoted text> Music can make people violent. A serial killer was partially insane from listening to rock that talked about devils and Satanic things. He believed Satan came him power and protected him. Rap has influeneced many, many young men, and is destroying them despite what you think.
oh really you have proof right someone went out and killed a whole bunch of people in a serial killing right because of a rap song oh oh no someone is listening to rap and now theyre gonna kill someone everyone is responsible for their own actions okay dont like rap dont listen to it and dont comment on it. country songs are depressing sometimes oh my gosh that means theyre going to be mass suicides watever man and to tell you the truth black people dont listen to rap much anymore so what are you talking about your clueless 1 because rap is phony and is just being sold to little white kids that wanna be thugs and now the white parents wanna blame someone else for their bad parenting didnt they do that to elvis to yea i thought so now he's the best thing since sliced bread everyone loves him

“Justice Kennedy is a pos!”

Since: Aug 07

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Javon wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really you have proof right someone went out and killed a whole bunch of people in a serial killing right because of a rap song oh oh no someone is listening to rap and now theyre gonna kill someone everyone is responsible for their own actions okay dont like rap dont listen to it and dont comment on it. country songs are depressing sometimes oh my gosh that means theyre going to be mass suicides watever man and to tell you the truth black people dont listen to rap much anymore so what are you talking about your clueless 1 because rap is phony and is just being sold to little white kids that wanna be thugs and now the white parents wanna blame someone else for their bad parenting didnt they do that to elvis to yea i thought so now he's the best thing since sliced bread everyone loves him
A lot of us played war and cowboys and Indians. We play paintball. A lot of people do these things and don't turn into murderers. Rap doesn't turn people into murderers. This is the same BS as when Dan White tried to get off a murder charge in san francisco by saying twinkies made him kill Harvey Milk and Mayor Moscone. It's like saying video games made you kill somebody or reading murder novels.
Rose wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Javon wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really you have proof right someone went out and killed a whole bunch of people in a serial killing right because of a rap song oh oh no someone is listening to rap and now theyre gonna kill someone everyone is responsible for their own actions okay dont like rap dont listen to it and dont comment on it. country songs are depressing sometimes oh my gosh that means theyre going to be mass suicides watever man and to tell you the truth black people dont listen to rap much anymore so what are you talking about your clueless 1 because rap is phony and is just being sold to little white kids that wanna be thugs and now the white parents wanna blame someone else for their bad parenting didnt they do that to elvis to yea i thought so now he's the best thing since sliced bread everyone loves him
I could have sworn I wrote he did it from Rock 'n Roll. That was simply to prove that music can have a negative effect and affect on people. It does influence many people, especially people around my age. You here on the news, tv, movies, and see it in real life. I'm Black by the way, but I find rap to be pointless, provocative, sick music. I am not some White parent trying to blame the actions of my kids (I have none) on music!

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mackenzieee wrote:
Rappers these days talk about drugs, pimping women, abusing women, and violence. Children buy into this crap and become violent, misbehaving, and become unbecoming people in society. Of course, parents are to blame as well. If parents would get off their buts and spend more time with their children, and focus on what they do in their spare time, children would not fall into that GARBAGE.
Parents, you need to stop slutty women, loser men, and the rest of that hiphop, rap, and all around bad influencing celebrities, music, and TV shows from reaching your kids. Don';punish them for what you allow them to do.
Hey, did you hear the Elvis Presley will be on Ed Sullivan Sunday night. He will be singing some of that rock and roll you hear about. Next thing you know our daughters will be getting pregnant and our sons will be turning gay.
SignPost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 6, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Javon wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really you have proof right someone went out and killed a whole bunch of people in a serial killing right because of a rap song oh oh no someone is listening to rap and now theyre gonna kill someone everyone is responsible for their own actions okay dont like rap dont listen to it and dont comment on it. country songs are depressing sometimes oh my gosh that means theyre going to be mass suicides watever man and to tell you the truth black people dont listen to rap much anymore so what are you talking about your clueless 1 because rap is phony and is just being sold to little white kids that wanna be thugs and now the white parents wanna blame someone else for their bad parenting didnt they do that to elvis to yea i thought so now he's the best thing since sliced bread everyone loves him
Poster Child for the punctuationally challenged.

“The Black Bill Gates”

Since: Aug 07

Norfolk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 6, 2007
 
SignPost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poster Child for the punctuationally challenged.
yea u right

“It's all Black and White”

Since: Feb 07

Saskatoon, Sask. Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 7, 2007
 

Judged:

1

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, did you hear the Elvis Presley will be on Ed Sullivan Sunday night. He will be singing some of that rock and roll you hear about. Next thing you know our daughters will be getting pregnant and our sons will be turning gay.
That is exactly the point; all new generations have different muscial tastes than their parents. Before Rap and Rock people blamed teenage rebellion on Swing and Jazz and so on.

All that being said; I still hate Rap and Hip Hop. In my neighbourhood it's a bunch of little white kids with their pants around their knees trying to be "Gangsta" - pathetic.

Still I respect their right to listen to the "crap".

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 7, 2007
 
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly the point; all new generations have different muscial tastes than their parents. Before Rap and Rock people blamed teenage rebellion on Swing and Jazz and so on.
All that being said; I still hate Rap and Hip Hop. In my neighbourhood it's a bunch of little white kids with their pants around their knees trying to be "Gangsta" - pathetic.
Still I respect their right to listen to the "crap".
Yep. Nice pic by the way. Way kewl. I wish I was in a place to listen to geese on the river!

“It's all Black and White”

Since: Feb 07

Saskatoon, Sask. Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 7, 2007
 

Judged:

1

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Nice pic by the way. Way kewl. I wish I was in a place to listen to geese on the river!
Thanks, but the geese have gone further North now and all we get is traffic noise at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum right now

Search the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 3 hr a proud sikh 4,214
Guys: are you physically attracted to asian women? (Sep '08) Thu No hate 193
Why white men hate seeing black men dating asia... (Mar '12) Thu Who Dat 3,204
did god create black people for slaves? (Nov '09) Jul 23 Becky1975 137
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) Jul 23 Alastair Durston Ross 8,369
2 kids escape from darrington academy (Aug '08) Jul 23 paul barnett 204
Are whites the most destructive race on earth?? (Oct '12) Jul 23 gottondas 32
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) Jul 15 Nick 343
•••
•••