asian girl date a white guy?
miu miu

UK

#1 Feb 2, 2012
hi everybody. i'm in a quite confusing sittiuation that i have no idea what sud i do. i am dating a british guy whom i admit that he is so cute and nice to me. we just known each others for about 2 weeks and i am happy so far. however this is the first time i ever dated a british guy (before some guys asked me to go out but i wasn't into that).may be because of the differences between the cultures, i dunno what to do (to be honest) he doesn't like texting at all. sumday he doesn't even text me a single text. he is really busy (he is about to graduate this july). i know that but sometimes( because i really miss him) i do text him a few messages (i swear, just a few) like " how r u? u sud sleep earlier, u must be tired" but he barely reply(or call me).however he still asks me to go out. i wonder if i am being annoying or too aggressive? or he just needs me when he has notthing to do?:(
Ulfric Stormcloak

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Feb 5, 2012
I did hear one time that Asians enjoy texting each other a lot, but never actually thought it was true.

To answer your question, he probably has a lot to do and might be missing your texts due to silencing his phone, work, or other stuff. Maybe he is not annoyed with you but is merely forgetful to text you back, but maybe you should lay off on the texting because he probably has a lot of responsibility.
miu miu

Camberley, UK

#3 Feb 5, 2012
yeah, to be honest, i as an asian girl has used to be surrounded and a bit spoiled by guys(asian) like me. they used to text me lots, to stay somewhere around me and to take me home everyday. even if we were still getting to know each others, they r willing to please me in a more....how to say... a bit more possitive way. however, come to mah british guy, he is somehow too relax that sometimes i afraid that i'll forget him as well.@___@" he just doesnt understand.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 12, 2012
Eeew! Asians look gross
miu miu

UK

#5 Feb 13, 2012
/:) to zipdiddy: that's fine. u'r free to show other people how stupid u r :D dun worry, u r not hopeless. u can still go to da hospital to extend ur brain size.( or just stay da same, at least zombies just eat brain so u'r safe)

to Ulfric: thank u a lots for ur advice.we just have a bit misunderstanding :p and i got over thinking:p he did explain to me later and we r getting well with each other :p i'm happy so far
GET A CLUE

Marietta, GA

#6 Feb 14, 2012
miu miu wrote:
hi everybody. i'm in a quite confusing sittiuation that i have no idea what sud i do. i am dating a british guy whom i admit that he is so cute and nice to me. we just known each others for about 2 weeks and i am happy so far. however this is the first time i ever dated a british guy (before some guys asked me to go out but i wasn't into that).may be because of the differences between the cultures, i dunno what to do (to be honest) he doesn't like texting at all. sumday he doesn't even text me a single text. he is really busy (he is about to graduate this july). i know that but sometimes( because i really miss him) i do text him a few messages (i swear, just a few) like " how r u? u sud sleep earlier, u must be tired" but he barely reply(or call me).however he still asks me to go out. i wonder if i am being annoying or too aggressive? or he just needs me when he has notthing to do?:(
You sounds so dumb that's why he is not interested to chat with you but he don't mind getting a free p#ssy if he can.
miu miu

UK

#7 Feb 14, 2012
/:) sorry to dissapointed u, he respects me as an asian girl, we r still getting well and haven't had sex at all. btw, what do yah mean by free p***y, dear? r u a kind of male/female wh**e that people actually pay money for ur pu**y/ass*hole? is that the reason u got a price tag and talking like an uneducated person? have fun with that :D
GET A CLUE

Marietta, GA

#8 Feb 14, 2012
Why do you want to know if I am a man or a woman? Are you planning to text me,too? No thanks! You and the guy haven't had sex at all? I bet you can't wait. Free p#ssy means when you sleep with the man before marriage, you are consider a free p#ssy. I doubt you are NOT a virgin. You gave in thousand times.:-D
miu miu

UK

#9 Feb 14, 2012
/:) firstly,i dunno u r man or woman, so i use "male/ female who*e" and in fact i dun care who the hell u r.
secondly, why u r so upset about sex and virgin matter? consider a virgin to the behavior and quality of a person is only prove that u got a cheap price tag.
thirdly, u think sleeping with a man after marriage can give a woman a bit higher price? what about those woman in many poor countries who get married as a virgin and depend on their husbands so much that they couldn't get a job or make any decision for their own. yeah, they get married and think that a virgin can help them find the good husbands. however they still get beaten every single day by their "beloved" husbands.
i prefer to be a strong independent girl who can actually decide what i want in my life.
finally, how can u doubt how my sex is going on? did u follow me every second among my 21 years? or did u place camera everywhere i've been through? oh dear, sound like a stalker! see who is upset about me now?
in addition, sum of my advices for u:
if u r a woman, please eat sum of ur make up so u can be a lil pretty from the inside. if u r a man, act like a man:D dun be a pussy who come around start cat fighting with others.
GET A CLUE

Marietta, GA

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Hehehehe. You are so upset that you are starting to judge your own post to feel better. Get a clue. Your every posts proves you are an idiot. Your first post said you don't know what to do it is your first time to date a British Guy. I gave you the reason why he is acting that way. It is because for him you are too dumb, aggressive, and annoying. Just re-read your post how you described the way you text him. You are too boring. No idiot will be interested with a boring person like you. You are acting like a mother or a granny who constantly reminding him of what to do. Can't you say anything with sense at all? Then you are wondering why the man seems not interested with you but still asked you to go out with him. Frankly, if I were the Bristish guy, yes, you are so f#cking annoying and aggresive. If you want to get my attention, have some common sense don't act like a grandma by baby sitting me through text. Why would a man who found you annoying and boring still asked you to go out with him? Because you are a free p#ssy. You are throwing it to him it is too obvious. You are an Asian right? Obviously you are ugly and boring that is why he is not so interested with you. That's a deadly combination. Get a clue, if a man is interested with you, you don't need to bug him, he will be the one to bug you night and day. Get it?
miu miu

UK

#11 Feb 15, 2012
/:) sorry to dissapointed u but: the way i texted him is just to show i care about him and he gets what i mean. i was just worry at the beginning and have u re-read all the comments? he was busy a few weeks before but me and him r totally fine now and no need help from a meanie

and how the hell u tell me" u r an asian girl rite? u r boring and ugly..." /:)
r u being racism?being an asian doesn't mean that a person is ugly and boring. i am asian girl and i am pround that i am not ugly at all.:D i didn't bug him at all. liking a person and caring about him doesn't mean a woman through a free pussy into him. u r the one who was upset about sex and pussy, that is the reason u has been rude and brought pussy and whatever into my topic while i just asked about texting stuffs.
if he doesn't like me or only come to me for sex, he could have acted in different way.:D he could just have to ask straight or just stop dating me. if i am ugly and boring, he doesn't have to preten to please me to get an ugly free pussy:D
btw i am very sorry for u that u had nothing to do, not even a date last nite so that u was so upset of being bored that u spent last nite trying to cat fighting with me.:p u sud really change like what i told u in the previous comment, so may be u can have a date next year on valentine day :x dun be so mean, dear :D i know u r trying to bring me down but that only prove that u r below me :p
GET A CLUE

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2012
You are one boring ugly Admit it, lol. Don't worry about my date. Quit baby sitting me the way you baby sit that old fart british guy.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2012
miu miu wrote:
i got over thinking:p he did explain to me later and we r getting well with each other :p i'm happy so far
well, good for you.
tovi

Topeka, KS

#15 Feb 23, 2012
My goodness!

Since: Feb 12

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 Feb 25, 2012
i'm an asian girl and dont find white guys attractive. i do find asian and black guys attractive though
miu miu

UK

#17 Feb 26, 2012
PrincessBeanie wrote:
i'm an asian girl and dont find white guys attractive. i do find asian and black guys attractive though
it depends on what type of guy u'r looking for ;p i think all races got smokin hot guys :p we'r all human being with different favorite :

to me, my british guy is really tall, fit, gud looking and sweet :p btw we r in relationship now :"> i am happy that i have met him

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 15, 2012
True is many of the Asian guys are Kung Fu experts as well for Black male. Many of these people they wanted to learn Kung Fu to better themselves. Like body building which can build up your muscle tones which looks more attractive with nice appearance. On the other hand White people are more into drug and alcohol culture and would not practice Kung Fu for self enrichment. There are a few who would like Chuck Norris, Vandamme, Seagulls just to name a few. They are badass fighters and they look handsome too.
nancylucky88

La Puente, CA

#21 Feb 16, 2015
i just read all the comment from the stupid person: what the fucking clue!?
stupid and self-centered male or female. i guess is not like human being.
you do not like Chinese girl, you can pick up other girls. However, why do you insult this cute young girl here. wash clear your smell mouth, and then shut up.
nancylucky88

La Puente, CA

#22 Feb 16, 2015
GET A CLUE wrote:
You are one boring ugly Admit it, lol. Don't worry about my date. Quit baby sitting me the way you baby sit that old fart british guy.
to : GET A CLUE

what the fuck are you thinking??? do you think you are fumier than her? so ridiculous! to me i think you should wash your mouth and then shut up! Dont you think your mouth opened with a bad smell????? oh, my god!(please forgive my rudeness) i really can not endure the smell from its mouth.( Losing my face to talk to such uneducated person, poor guy)....
stupid and self -centered .... get some pussy from your night club party girls or other prostitute woman if that is what you need because you can never find a well educated Chinese girl, they will definitely look down on you.
fumiko

Manteca, CA

#23 Feb 19, 2015
nancylucky88 wrote:
<quoted text>
to : GET A CLUE
what the fuck are you thinking??? do you think you are fumier than her? so ridiculous! to me i think you should wash your mouth and then shut up! Dont you think your mouth opened with a bad smell????? oh, my god!(please forgive my rudeness) i really can not endure the smell from its mouth.( Losing my face to talk to such uneducated person, poor guy)....
stupid and self -centered .... get some pussy from your night club party girls or other prostitute woman if that is what you need because you can never find a well educated Chinese girl, they will definitely look down on you.
i agree with you im a japanese girl been married to a white man many years some people are so rude and racist on here and all these topix they think all asian women are tramps and only alive to please them I don"t like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got a black girl pregnant, advice (Sep '13) 53 min NY white man 24
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 1 hr Joyce Lapon 5,149
News connecting with millennials in the workplace 12 hr mar 1
Poll Why Do White Women Love Black Men? (Sep '08) 16 hr BBCdabest 2,322
Benefit Partners Grant Scam- Robert Ponce, Lind... (Apr '11) 21 hr Kelly 11
Poll are white people gods chosen people? (Dec '08) Mon mar 595
News 23andMe helps identify genetic links to common ... Aug 21 mar 1
More from around the web