did god create black people for slaves?
welcome

South Africa

#122 Jul 28, 2012
and that is mainly caused by WHITE people!!!!
Sandra Kendall

Towson, MD

#123 Sep 18, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb ass how dare you put all of that on our HEAVENLY FATHER,the people of this world caused all that to happen,this world will soon come to an end the way it is meant to be,God didn't cause anything to happen,I bet you were the brightest in your class,in your special ed class.
Sweet pea:. How can you say "if there is a God"? of course there is a God, he made you by design why would you even have say that God doesn't exist. I must agree that you are a dumb ass. You need to learn all about God and believe in him, when you turn your back on God, he is through with you. You blame God for things you don't know about and this is very wrong on your part.
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#126 Sep 26, 2012
Africa got rid of all the lamebrains, retards and sub species and sent them here, then they procreated and here they are with a high school education and cannot even read, college education and you look in their eyes and nothing is looking back, soulless retards and miscreants
Black Israel

Bay Shore, NY

#127 Sep 27, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Africa got rid of all the lamebrains, retards and sub species and sent them here, then they procreated and here they are with a high school education and cannot even read, college education and you look in their eyes and nothing is looking back, soulless retards and miscreants
Deuteronomy 28:15 "But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:"

THIS IS WHY THE NEGROES HAVE BEEN GOING INTO SLAVERY

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Egypt means bondage (Exodus 13:3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage) So it should be The Lord shall bring thee into BONDAGE again with SHIPS!

Why would the Israel go into Egypt in ships if you can walk there they walked out so did the 12 patriarchs and Jacob walk there from the land of Canaan and so did Jesus when Herod wanted to kill him. So this is not talking about literal land of Egypt it's talking about going into bondage/slavery in SHIPS. Who went into slavery in ships? the so called Negro did alright, they are the people who God spoke to here they are the Israelites who came out of Egypt by the hand of God

Deut 28:45 "Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

46 AND THEY SHALL BE UPON THE FOR A SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

[by these SIGNS you will be able to identify the Israelites by the sign that these curses are upon them]

47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

48 Therefore shalt thou SERVE THINE ENEMIES which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and IN NAKEDNESS, and in want of all things: and he shall put a YOKE OF IRON UPON THY NECK, until he have destroyed thee."

49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, AS SWIFT AS THE EAGLE FLIETH; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;"

Revelation 13:10 "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints." Who are the saints? Psalm 47

Read the book of Joel the third chapter the Israelites were sojourning in Africa after the Romans had sacked Jerusalem, and they were sold to the white man centuries later by Africans and Arabs (Tyre, Zidon and Ishmaelites/Arabs) The black and Hispanic and Native Americans are the True Israelites God's chosen people and all need to wake up and Obey all of God's commandments to the best of their ability and believe in the messiah Yahawashi Ha Mashaiach who the world ignorantly knows as Jesus christ. and know who your enemy is, he's the man who's face turns red when he's angry Edom/Esau the red hairy one who sold his birthright to Jacob/Israel
Derek

Oakville, Canada

#129 Feb 20, 2013
POISON IVY wrote:
<quoted text>
he created man in the image of himself and in different shades/colours maybe he had a plan.........but it is was a man made decision to enslave the black people not god's law.......god gave us all free will.
Irish were the first slaves and there were 100s of 1000s more irish slaves then blacks in that time look it up n while ur lookin it up see that the black people in africa owned other black people they sold them to the europeans they werent taken
You should also kno that slavery hasnt ended in africa blacks still enslave other black people how do u think u get nice pretty diamonds
Family01

United States

#130 Mar 14, 2013
WOW Liz you are ignorant!!! You along with so many others would love slavery to happen again but guess what it won't be black people... There are thousands of smart black people and those of you that have made these ignorant, racist comments are just that ignorant...
qyddyd

Rochester, PA

#131 Mar 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Whats the Beef? Blacks Job Are Slaves,,,who the cheapest man?
Atom black

United States

#132 May 26, 2013
In the beginning god said let there be light!what color was he in the dark!the israelites in the bible are black!a curse was placed on them for being disobedient to god!deutoronomy chapter 28 speaks of this!it also states in genisis chapter15 verse13 what will happen to these people who have been enslaved 400 years!read it! Shalom! All praises to yah!
casper

Memphis, TN

#133 Jun 1, 2013
Smone had to do it black are the chose on we are the son of GOD
rodugurs

West Mifflin, PA

#135 Jun 3, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……………… Lucky It Is
slaves
Zena

Aurora, CO

#136 Jun 13, 2013
You know how people say god knows what the futer holds well, if he knew slavery would have happend why didn't he stop it?

“Virtue flourishes among equals”

Since: Dec 12

Gothenburg, Sweden

#137 Jun 13, 2013
Did God create white and asian people for slaves?

Because whties and asian people were slaves if u study history.

Just pointing out the facts. And so sorry to rain on your parade.
Sophia

Toronto, Canada

#138 Jun 13, 2013
This is a very disturbing subject. On that topic, please help save lives of abused women and children it really means a lot and you can make a big difference. Visit everysecondmatters.ca
nikki

Quezon City, Philippines

#139 Jul 4, 2013
do have a answer of"how god creatd a people of africa?"
nikki

Quezon City, Philippines

#140 Jul 4, 2013
do have a answer of how god creative a african people
nikki

Quezon City, Philippines

#141 Jul 4, 2013
the answer of how god created a people of an african?
blacks should b slaves

United States

#143 Jul 16, 2013
blacks are cursed by god. God cursed cain and make him work in the fields tell his skin turned black. Soyes blacks should b slaves
blacks are pos

United States

#144 Jul 16, 2013
blacks should b slaves wrote:
blacks are cursed by god. God cursed cain and make him work in the fields tell his skin turned black. Soyes blacks should b slaves
amen

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#145 Jul 18, 2013
black dude df wrote:
in history blacks were slaves to almost everyone. why is that? did it just happen that way or did god just make it that way if so why did he choose blacks to be slaves to almost everyone and not anyone else....
Because your people are built like an animal, and are seen as savages.
jeff

Indianapolis, IN

#146 Jul 24, 2013
JANEAT15 wrote:
Sick of the Whining
YOU ARE A BIGTIME RACIST, SERIOUSLY U R. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT. TOO BAD FOR UR KIDS THAT ARE BLACK

what an idiot you are Janeat. sick of the whining stated some irrefutable facts, none of which you tried to argue. all you could do was resort to name calling. someone is not necessarily a racist just because they state a known fact. i guess you and your ilk would have everyone who states anything other than what you believe labeled a racist. what a sad and pathetic and pointless crutch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) Sat Kayla Sandre 165
Why are white men so attracted to asian women? (Jul '08) Jul 20 one day then sight 21,746
find your biological parents (Jan '10) Jul 19 Lynn Assimacopoulos 5
Sikh kids who want haircut (May '11) Jul 19 Guy with Common s... 30
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Jul 18 PeterWelton 250
is the ultimate race black? because the whites ... (Mar '11) Jul 17 Miss London 166
Can i stream 1080p videos smoothly with 10mbps ? Jul 17 Hello 2
More from around the web