You have brought up a few interesting points.<quoted text>
1. I make my own money (more than my guy I might
2. I do it legitimately working hard hours and taking my work home with me more often than not.
3. I'm 5'2", 100lbs, in great shape and always have been. I eat healthy and I am healthy.
4. I have never and will never cheat.
5. I don't want nice guys. I like good guys. You know the difference? A nice guy is a pushover. A good guy has a backbone.
6. I'm anything but trendy. In fact I like classic fashion, classic literature and a classic way of behaving.
7. I'm not entitled to anything. I deserve to get what I give. Reaping the benefits of the work you put in is not self-entitlement it's fair.
8. America isn't the best. Some of what we do is. But we could take a good lesson from different parts of the world.
9. I don't have cable. I have DVD's foreign and domestic. The most shallow thing I do is read Cosmo. Hey a girl has to unwind and sometimes it's fun to just be girlie.
10. I don't use guys. I do things myself. If I need help, I openly and honestly ask my family and friends. Friends do each other favors. Why would I charm some poor chump into doing anything for me? See the no backbone by the way.
11. Sex isn't a weapon, it's a way of showing affection.
12. Uhh...I only complain if a guy seems nice and interesting and then turns out to be a dirtbag. I hate people who put up fronts.
13. I don't know enough about IMBRA. It seems to exist to protect women who could potentially get abused looking for love. If you pass the background check then you have no problem, so it doesn't limit communication for individuals with no criminal or mental history. However, I can see the down side, so I can't comment. I really don't care since I think you need to meet someone in person before dating or it just feels weird.
American guys aren't all that either. They need to clean up to compete with many foreign men. Especially in the education and intelligence arenas. I also know many American girls who share my views and behavior patterns. Clearly it's not fair to clump all American women into one category.
Your definition of a nice guy and a good guy: Your definition of nice guy is my definition of kissass. My definition of nice guy is your definition of good guy. To me, a true nice guy knows where to draw the line and knows that kissing ass is not respectful. However, we are both free to make our own interpretations.
Your description of yourself: You describe yourself as open-minded, faithful, responsible, and hardworking when necessary. These are the qualities that many good men want. The problem is that there aren't many women who have these traits. You may know many women who share your views, but you make up a minority.
Good men in this country are screwed. When someone like you starts a relationship with someone else, you are likely to STAY in that relationship, because you are faithful and decided to pick a good guy. The problem is that there are not many good girls, and many good guys. This leaves many guys screwed, stuck with no one, as the majority of American women are shallow beyond belief, chasing after douchebags (and their numbers seem to grow). Because douchebags like to brag about getting a lot of action, they will date many women at the same time, leaving good guys double-screwed. We are triple-screwed by the country's sex-ratio, with is currently male dominated. And we are quadruple-screwed by laws that take away our right to tie the knot with foreign women.
If you are truly the woman you said you are, you should not be offended by my posts. My posts are supposed to be a wake up call to the skanks of the nation, and let them know that if they don't change their ways, we'll stop playing their games and choose foreign women instead. Then, when they figure out that they don't like being used and abused by the scum of the earth, we can say that we warned them.