First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lana

Gardena, CA

#141 Sep 2, 2012
I will take a strong, macho, muscular handsome MEXICAN man over a whitey any day! Trust me, I have had long term relationships w/ white men. They become wimps and sissies after awhile. A big strong white guys are the biggest wimps!

And even if the white guy is a total white trash loser, he still feels superior, even when rich white people look down on them as well!

Give me a hunky MEXICANO oer Mexican American! Yummy! I love dark hair and dark pubic hair on a man! Not that brown/red crap! So sick of pork colored/pink skin white asswipes!
White man

Houston, TX

#142 Sep 3, 2012
Lana wrote:
I will take a strong, macho, muscular handsome MEXICAN man over a whitey any day! Trust me, I have had long term relationships w/ white men. They become wimps and sissies after awhile. A big strong white guys are the biggest wimps!
And even if the white guy is a total white trash loser, he still feels superior, even when rich white people look down on them as well!
Give me a hunky MEXICANO oer Mexican American! Yummy! I love dark hair and dark pubic hair on a man! Not that brown/red crap! So sick of pork colored/pink skin white asswipes!
Great he stick your pathetic head under the covers and blow big macho burrito farts in your face.
Sophmore

Berwyn, IL

#143 Nov 10, 2012
I think what he is asking, and what I am saying is about why America as a whole is afraid of Mexicans as a group. Richard Rodriguez writes,"America keeps saying, "Well can't you stay on that side of the line? Can't you comprende that? That's your side of the line." I keep telling young Latinos, "You know, instead of worrying about how much you're assimilated or not assimilated, if you really want to scare the United States of America, all you would have to say to the United States of America is "I'm going to marry you. I'm going to start dating your son. You're going to start eating my food, Neighbor." He is saying that Americans think that their race (and I am American) is pure. They are trying to keep their race just Americans. They are scared that since Mexicans are a mix of so many races that one they start breeding with Americans, the American race will become unpure.
White man

Houston, TX

#144 Nov 11, 2012
Sophmore wrote:
I think what he is asking, and what I am saying is about why America as a whole is afraid of Mexicans as a group. Richard Rodriguez writes,"America keeps saying, "Well can't you stay on that side of the line? Can't you comprende that? That's your side of the line." I keep telling young Latinos, "You know, instead of worrying about how much you're assimilated or not assimilated, if you really want to scare the United States of America, all you would have to say to the United States of America is "I'm going to marry you. I'm going to start dating your son. You're going to start eating my food, Neighbor." He is saying that Americans think that their race (and I am American) is pure. They are trying to keep their race just Americans. They are scared that since Mexicans are a mix of so many races that one they start breeding with Americans, the American race will become unpure.
Your oversimplification is misguided! White people are scared that their tax dollars are supporting the offspring of people who pay very little if nothing at all in taxes. They are scared that Mexicans are having kids that they will never be able to afford to raise properly.
frogmannn

Pittsburgh, PA

#147 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………FM Female Mature Metal Mouth these women are the reasons
Keeping it real

United States

#148 Mar 23, 2013
sexiwhitekitten wrote:
<quoted text> wow i get the feeling that the truth hurted you face it not all latinas have something nice to say about latin male sluts i'm not the only one who has a bad opinion against hispanic men ignorant is the one who don't really know how bad hispanic men could be lmao!!!
Mexican male sluts? Are you referring to a mujeriego? Lmao no matter what race there is always manwhores.
Reality_Fantasy- s burden

United States

#149 Mar 23, 2013
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your oversimplification is misguided! White people are scared that their tax dollars are supporting the offspring of people who pay very little if nothing at all in taxes. They are scared that Mexicans are having kids that they will never be able to afford to raise properly.
Mexicans are raised way better than white people. Giving your little white kid a timeout instead of a good ol' feeling of the iron hand, you make them grow up into spoiled snot-nosed brats. Mexicans raise their kids to respect their parents and family, while a white kid can call his parents "bitch" or "worthless fuck" white people have no respect at all. You have to respect elders and be as polite as possible just by nature. You have to know how to share and do stuff without complaining. You have to have honor without losing to pride. You have to learn when it's proper to use profanity. You should never let yourself get walked on. If you ever become extremely rich don't look down on the poor. Those are VERY FEW things I was taught with an iron hand. The funny thing is that, no matter how many white people I meet they were NEVER raised properly with terms of wisdom such as those. I'm sorry for bursting your ignorant bubble, but that is the truth.
Reality_Fantasy- s burden

United States

#150 Mar 23, 2013
renny wrote:
I'm not afraid of these dumb, brown, BLOCKS of wood. These are stupid brown, spacey eyed morons.
I do however, hate seeing all these breeders with the stupid kids and they worship the virgen de guacamole.
Oh, and that carnival music! Mariachi or whatever the hell it is...
How dumb.
Bloodsuckers!
You judge without knowing? Every type of music has a genre. I might be ignorant and not know what carnival music may sound like, but I believe by mariachi you are referring to corridos which roughly translates to ballads. Yes, that music are ballads. Whoop-dee-doo, learned something new today, but I bet your ignorant small brain won't be able to reply with something along the borders of this conversation.
Reality_Fantasy- s burden

United States

#151 Mar 23, 2013
forceoftruth wrote:
Hahaha you wish whites like me were afraid of fat little midgets. I'm more afraid of my self than every Mexican living on Earth. I'm just afraid that our country will become like yours. You're already acting like the new blacks. Blaming whitey for everything. Mexico is a shithole and you still have "Mexican Pride". I'm surrounded by Mexican'ts and they don't scare me one damn bit. They never try shit with me. I'm a 6 foot tall, muscular, bald, tattooed, white man with green eyes. They're all afraid of me hahaha I'm not afraid of you violent dwarfs. You just need to be hugged more by your parents. Only liberal whites are afraid of you. NOT ME! I'm waiting for a beaner to start shit with me. Never happens :)
:) That's cute. You want respectful people to start shit with you out of the nowhere?:o Well, that's just plain dumb for whoever does it. Anyways, not all mexicans are short xD The way you described yourself made me think of people from Guadalajara. They have white skin and green eyes!
harry styles

Canby, OR

#152 May 1, 2013
lol why would someone be scared?
FUNNY

Chapel Hill, NC

#154 May 26, 2013
I don't think white people are scared of Mexicans. They're just annoyed if anything. If a bunch of ignorant, ugly, pedophiles illegally entered into your country and talked shit about you in their native language and was trying to rape every little underaged teenybopper out there (esp. your child), I think it would offend you too.
BASIL

United States

#156 May 26, 2013
Because they're all Drug lord's.
The man

Houston, TX

#157 May 26, 2013
I think its a good idea to be scared of them as they are unpredictable.
They get away with a lot of crap too. More so then anything they are very difficult to trust because of their random unpredictable behaviour.
Mexican logic LOL!
Jjj

Odessa, TX

#160 Tuesday Apr 21
OSomerset wrote:
<quoted text>
mexicans proliferate constantly, it seems that's the only thing they know how to do besides listening to stupid music! There are a few 'American-Mexicans' who are educated and hard-working; however, the majority are democrats, no good for nothing indolent wards of the state!


Not from Texas we are republicans here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao in "Fig... 5 min Jon Almeida 1
Which ethnicity has the most beautiful women (Aug '09) 29 min Rio VonWulf 430
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) 1 hr tomiko 10,285
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 2 hr bartiye kvi ka baap 4,616
www.copart.com is not a good place to buy a car... (Nov '10) 12 hr Chika 401
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) 14 hr elisabeth 8,468
Optifast 800 calorie diet (Dec '06) Sat Onxious 5,544
More from around the web