is the ultimate race black? because t...
Anonymous

Falls Church, VA

#111 Nov 23, 2013
Blacks are the strongest race for many reasons. They're built bigger on average a black male and female are taller and stronger then a white male and female. Black on average are also faster. So a white man might be the strongest, but not the average white man. So please check the FACTS before you say anything
poffyea

Voorhees, NJ

#113 Nov 24, 2013
everytime blacks defeat whites they Always Accidentally turn their offspring into white people..
poffyea

Voorhees, NJ

#115 Nov 24, 2013
even monkeys have a secret monkey lair we thought they died out and there was a whole bunch of them hidden..
poffyea

Voorhees, NJ

#116 Nov 24, 2013
I wouldn't even call it equality i'd say it's more like a kind of wave of intelligence that washes up on the shore of petrified minds.. in times of trouble to give them temporary power to rise back up into gory...

that teeter totters back and forth between races..
poffyea

Voorhees, NJ

#117 Nov 24, 2013
i was gonna say one race was better or even that one should try to take over but then you find in history how it was defeated or overtaken..
poffyea

Voorhees, NJ

#118 Nov 24, 2013
every single one of them..
HIDDEN COLORS

Hollywood, FL

#119 Dec 4, 2013
ITS easy to be hateful and racist but what does that solve? Bottom line is yes we Are and were God's Chosen... we are Kings and Queens but it doesnt do any good if we dont know our strengths and power we have to open our eyes, Fuck sports! The word SPORT means Diverson... to keep us blind and dumb, we are Bigger and better than to be just limited to Sports, we are Doctors, poets, Mathematician's We invented this shit!! we just dont know it thats why they keep us in the blind we taught europeans about medicine and how to wash and clean they were diseased infested (Small pox, Typhus and Measles). So my Black people...Moors or whatever they wanna call us, Educate urselfs and research our History u will be Amazed... u can Start By getting the documentary HIDDEN COLORS!! ITS A MUST SEE FOR ANY RACE BUT ESPECIALLY US
ilias

Dublin, Ireland

#120 Dec 21, 2013
technacally the white race or europeans are the strongest race in the world blacks fair enough are more atheletic like running etc
kimman

Petersburg, VA

#121 Dec 22, 2013
Questions like this are posted by TROLLS!

A person who knows their statement to be untrue but will arouse ire and inflammatory comments so they can sit back and laugh at you.

DON'T post to silliness like this. If you do you are on the same stupid level as the poster. Go do something that matters!!! Unless you like being laughed at?
black guy

Normal, IL

#123 Jan 7, 2014
Of course blacks are the dominant race. For one we can survive in all climates. Leave a white person out on the sun too long without suntan lotion and see what happens lol. They will burn and melt to how can whites be the dominant race when they cant handle earths most valuable resource. As far from blacks being dumb ill be the first to tell u that we are lacking. With education. But not because were dumb but because we dont priortize education and most of us live in the inner city with poor school systems. Were bigger faster and stronger just look at the NFL which. Whites according to science is the weakest race, a blond hair blue eye caucasion is scientifically has the poorest genes in the world.
Jack

Colorado Springs, CO

#124 Jan 22, 2014
You guys are all dumb asses...LUCY HELLO?!?!? HALF THE NEW ZEALAND RUGBY TEAM IS ABORIGINEE...WOW. And yes BLACKS are good at running MARK HENRY IS THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD AND HE'S BLACK...BUT THERE ARE PLEANTY OF STRONG WHITE PEOPLE. Race doesn't matter it's all based on genetics..some white people are super ripped and so are black people. Galin Rupp is white and is just is fast as Mo Farrah..,DUHHH it's genetics read a FCKING science book.
Dj Khrushchev

UK

#125 Feb 9, 2014
JaDe15 wrote:
I hate when a question concern race it suddenly gets racist all of a sudden. I really dislike racism the world would b a better place with out it. No race is superior than the other, people come in all kinds of colors. Where all just people living our lives.
blacks are the greatest. In North Africa Egypt, White people had to blow the nose of a statue because the y knew it was a black guy and they had to modify his lips because they were black. In addition the bible said king Solomon met with the queen of Shona ( who was black). White people also tried invading South Africa, but shagazuloo ( who was a king of a tribe at the time) killed them
Dj Khrushchev

UK

#126 Feb 9, 2014
Dj Khrushchev wrote:
<quoted text> blacks are the greatest. In North Africa Egypt, White people had to blow the nose of a statue because the y knew it was a black guy and they had to modify his lips because they were black. In addition the bible said king Solomon met with the queen of Shona ( who was black). White people also tried invading South Africa, but shagazuloo ( who was a king of a tribe at the time) killed them
in addition to that, the USA president is black, so ha ha ha ha. Just to mention "once black no going back".
bob the builder

Heywood, UK

#128 Apr 3, 2014
Doesn't really matter tbh nowaday technology does most of the hard work for us so I'd say who ever is the smartest in the most powerfull, in todays day you can become powerfull even if 500 years ago u would of been nothing so I think it all comes down to being clever.
Gojira

Oil City, PA

#130 Apr 20, 2014
Nords, Alpines and Congloids are the strongest
The Thinker

Waterloo, Canada

#131 Apr 20, 2014
bob the builder wrote:
Doesn't really matter tbh nowaday technology does most of the hard work for us so I'd say who ever is the smartest in the most powerfull, in todays day you can become powerfull even if 500 years ago u would of been nothing so I think it all comes down to being clever.
Disagree! It's not the smartest who is the most powerful because there are a lot of smart people who are powerless and dick poor. I'd say its the persons who are best at EXPLOITING what is available. So you can be dumb and still be very powerful if you know the right people and exploit certain situations to your advantage.
blaze a lot

Bakersfield, CA

#132 May 7, 2014
Calvin_T wrote:
Damnit dumbass...this is the fucking dumbest argument ever...strength and intelligence in races are equal...it all depends on the lifestyle. The only reason there aren't more black competitors in strength competitions is that they just haven't caught on yet! Why are Asians smaller? Because we don't have as much meat and calcium in our diet! But when Asians come to America and get the same diet and training, we produce amazing athletes like Jeremy Lin! If black people are somehow stronger, it has to do with more exercise and a more active lifestyle.
Same thing with intelligence! The only reason many blacks score lower on tests is because a higher percent of them grew up in underprivileged schools where they use sub-par materials etc...why are Asians "so smart?" Its not that we're smart. It's just that the Chinese culture puts a greater emphasis on study! Grow up people!
sound about right
rawbone

United States

#133 Jun 4, 2014
All of this is crap. I mean seriously could people get any dummer. Everyone ought to know that it is not race that matters but individual sense and opportunity. Well, you guys actually argueing about who is stronger are just hoboes who need to see pschyatrist, especially you Galacticus
sumo412

Pittsburgh, PA

#134 Jun 12, 2014
blacks are not the best nor is any other race really . fuck them they will never better their race an further more , I am dirt poor went to a bad school have a125 iq so whatever crime rates crime rates ha ha. And there are minor differences races blacks jaws are 45 degree whites 35
argar

San Salvador, El Salvador

#135 Jul 12, 2014
The Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree! It's not the smartest who is the most powerful because there are a lot of smart people who are powerless and dick poor. I'd say its the persons who are best at EXPLOITING what is available. So you can be dumb and still be very powerful if you know the right people and exploit certain situations to your advantage.
Totally correct look at politicians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang Stalking Debate Forum! (Jan '10) 3 hr Siriaque Sekaryongo 8,513
Poll why there are so many latinas marrying white men? (Aug '09) 6 hr Mikiee 1,057
U.S.S. SANTEE LOOKING FOR CREWMATES 1942 to 194... (Oct '07) Sat guycali 189
Promote Your Youtube Vlogs and Videos Here!!! (Jul '11) Aug 27 Jeroenr9 211
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Aug 26 Raman Preet Singh 4,742
Why black people are aggressive and white peopl... (May '10) Aug 23 Black-Irish 109
To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men? (Nov '08) Aug 22 UnderstandPeople 10,359
More from around the web