is the ultimate race black? because t...
angel

Bartlesville, OK

#45 Jul 28, 2012
Galactus wrote:
LOLOLOL!!!, Yeah RIGHT! The Blacks race is one of the weakest races, even with the unnatural selection of black breeding from slave times. They are still weak. The only way blacks even appear "strong" or the "ultimate" is because American media worships blacks.
--
Blacks always make claims to shit that isn't researched or proved. They say they are the strongest race, and yet, all Caucasians win ALL the strength competitions. The sports blacks do dominate in are ridiculous shit, like throwing a ball in a basket that they are purposely scouted for. It's just a propagation of their abilities. There isn't a real playing field. It is just politics.
--
For instance, if blacks are "oh so" athletic and amazing, then why do they suffer from an extremely high rate of obesity???
If they are so "ultimate" then why are they totally retarded on tests?
They have no brains, no brawn, they just aren't the best, and never will be.
Where are the chess masters? where are the philosophers?
and to top it all off, the biggest penis in the world is a Caucasian dude! Blacks even make up that shit! and it is based off of Nothing!
--
The ONLY thing I can give black people credit for is running around with these stereotypes and making people believe them and then if someone denies them, they start screaming racist like an angry gibbon until everybody believes it.
--------
In conclusion the only reason black people seem like they are ANY good at ANYTHING is just media propagation, because of the modern day black worship trend.
.

Lmfao I'll admit that shit made me laugh! Lol im black but im not mad, im 18 and a freshman at Hardvard so w/e dude, but i just wanted tk say one thing BLACK PPL HWVE BIGGER PENISES THAN WHITE PEOPLE!!!! AND THATS SICENCE BITCH! Lol i do believe we are a strong race we came very far from being slaves to being the ruler of the free world the black race is the 1st race and it will be the last :]
angel

Bartlesville, OK

#46 Jul 28, 2012
Adam Green wrote:
You black people are just a bunch a talker. All you can do is run in sports that is it. In the Olympic game, all the strongest man are ALL white(like 90% of the gold medalist). All the smart scientist are white. Look at western civilazation this is us, look at Africa this is you. You are bound with violence and racism. Before taking I would do something for this country instead of sending us a shit president who is sending us to bankruptcy.
@ Idowu opeyemi, dont't think that black people were slave beacause they were stronger, the jews were also slave, they build the piramid, not because they were stronger but because they were a minority in a country.
Okay, you have some valid point Obama does suck but so did Budh Obama didn't put us in debt Bush did so lets just get that str8, but what you dont realize is that Africa has rich areas but they are dominated but white people why is that? B/c they did to Africans what they did to the Native Americans they pushed them into the poorest and unwanted parts of the Country Africans in the poor area have no resources to even try to develop, so they don't focus on $ and made up shit like education and politics they worry about living. On the other hand WHITE PEOPLE are evil the most fucked up shit happen b/c of white people, just think, the Holocaust, Slaver, EVERY war i can go all day long yea you guys are smart but did you forget about the Egyptians, the Asains, the middle eastern Idains?
History

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#47 Aug 10, 2012
for the Blacks saying that they are so great, are not following anything. Blacks never have won anything in history. No war, No civilisation. And only since the last 100 years, where the white civilisation has "rested" the black people are thinking they are great. In regions like US blacks spend more time on their physical body, and beating once and a while an asian or white who has spend his life becoming part of society through intelligence, doesnt say anything when you look into a longer span of time (6000 years).

White man in times of Greeks, Romans etc, spend their whole lives training and fighting and where incredibly intelligent. In these thousands of years of recorded human times, the black races has never won any battle in strength and power. Blacks have always lost. It's because the caucasian race in these time made their bodies physically and mentally very strong.
-So nowadays when blacks do dominate in some of the sports in the US, that has more to do with the large % of white/asian man, not having trained physically at all (fat unhealthy) but mentally sitting behind their desks.

Also

-The caucasian race and asian race created advanced civilisation. As you can see in the Middle east and Greece and India/china. There the oldest and most advanced civilisations rised.

-Look at africa today or to their history. Only Egypt as the only country in Africa (out of 47 African countries) has had a big civilisation. Nowhere else In africa has ever been found a "Great civilisation". Egypt was ruled by Caucasians and not Africans. Look at Goblek Tepe (12.000 years old) or Minoans and more. They are older than Egypt and shows that this region (Greece, Turkey, Iran etc) was the cresent of civilisation. And Egypt is part of this.
-Egypt borders Greece and Middle east and that says alot.Why would Egypt not be in south africa?. Because there where no advanced caucasians. That's why Egypt borders the middle east and Greece.
-Blacks where part of many civilisations, but only as slaves. Not as rulers.

-Because if Africans where so great, why has there never been found 1 great african Race as great as Greece/Egypt/India/China?.

-And why EVEN now is Africa the biggest uncivilised continent on the planet?
I'm sure Africans will say "Because we had 200 years of slavery by the brits/french/spanish".
But that's not a good argument. Because after the last ice age (12.000 BC) Africans had 14.000 years time of creating great civilisations all across Africa. so these 200 years of slavery are nothing.

-Because many European countries also got slavery. Greeks also got 400 years of slavery and so did many White/Caucasian races amongst themselves. But are they complaining? No

Till today Africans are the most uncivilised underdeveloped country with a history that is only very underwelming compared to other race civilisations over the world. You know that, I know that, and it's known to everyone else on the planet
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#48 Aug 12, 2012
Black is bad, tan is grand, but white is the color of the "Big Boss Man".
R truth

Atlanta, GA

#49 Aug 15, 2012
Y'all got something to say about black people but we win everytime a white person plays any sports no matter what it is we always win.when we fight we always win.other reace have to take stuff just to keep up with black people and as for the slave try that this time and age and which what happen go in the hood and talk all that and I promise you won't make a block.and black people have to most. Men that won the world strongest man championship. In history.black people built america if it was't for black's america won't be anything with black.let all black people go back to africa and see how long y'all last with out us.since you wanna go there why y'all woman always coming to black men and the only reason black woman step out they're race is for the money nothing else so what's up
new orleans boyz

Atlanta, GA

#50 Aug 15, 2012
I'm black and I'm from new orleans and I gotta say we black people rule this world.everything we do it alway better and to the person say we nothing but talk come say that down here in the 504 and watch how big of a talk we is.white people always running at the mouth but when we punch in it y'all always call the police and black people run sports and woman and now America and the world and everybody trying to be like us....ya heard ma
R truth

Atlanta, GA

#51 Aug 15, 2012
Eveything that people make.white people try to take it .black been here on the this Earth the longest and white wanna be on t.v in movie making the world believe they had white people in egypt which is false because there were no light people in africa.everytime black come out with something white wanna take it. From our saying to the way we act or something we make up. Like fan or a.c,t.v.the samething white and other American use in they're every day black came up with it so do your history before you say something stupid about black people and that slave stuff ain't popping in this time and age.we not weak because let another race get into a fight with someone from the hood and watch the hood black man knock that boy clean out.
R truth

Atlanta, GA

#52 Aug 15, 2012
So angel watch what you say before your feeling get hurt
Ds nuts

Booth, AL

#53 Sep 7, 2012
I am no racist but white people are so concerned about there racial standings that they put themselves in a position where they have to look down on other races
Ds nuts

Booth, AL

#54 Sep 7, 2012
I feel bad for the few caucasians who store guns because of paranoia of a race war, because alot of resentment has built up in every minority and no matter how many guns you keep, they would get there asses killed. Im talkin inhuman ,medieval, vlad the impaler type shit.
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#55 Sep 7, 2012
Out, O bum a , out

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#56 Sep 13, 2012
History wrote:
for the Blacks saying that they are so great, are not following anything. Blacks never have won anything in history. No war, No civilisation. And only since the last 100 years, where the white civilisation has "rested" the black people are thinking they are great. In regions like US blacks spend more time on their physical body, and beating once and a while an asian or white who has spend his life becoming part of society through intelligence, doesnt say anything when you look into a longer span of time (6000 years).
White man in times of Greeks, Romans etc, spend their whole lives training and fighting and where incredibly intelligent. In these thousands of years of recorded human times, the black races has never won any battle in strength and power. Blacks have always lost. It's because the caucasian race in these time made their bodies physically and mentally very strong.
-So nowadays when blacks do dominate in some of the sports in the US, that has more to do with the large % of white/asian man, not having trained physically at all (fat unhealthy) but mentally sitting behind their desks.
Also
-The caucasian race and asian race created advanced civilisation. As you can see in the Middle east and Greece and India/china. There the oldest and most advanced civilisations rised.
-Look at africa today or to their history. Only Egypt as the only country in Africa (out of 47 African countries) has had a big civilisation. Nowhere else In africa has ever been found a "Great civilisation". Egypt was ruled by Caucasians and not Africans. Look at Goblek Tepe (12.000 years old) or Minoans and more. They are older than Egypt and shows that this region (Greece, Turkey, Iran etc) was the cresent of civilisation. And Egypt is part of this.
-Egypt borders Greece and Middle east and that says alot.Why would Egypt not be in south africa?. Because there where no advanced caucasians. That's why Egypt borders the middle east and Greece.
-Blacks where part of many civilisations, but only as slaves. Not as rulers.
-Because if Africans where so great, why has there never been found 1 great african Race as great as Greece/Egypt/India/China?.
-And why EVEN now is Africa the biggest uncivilised continent on the planet?
I'm sure Africans will say "Because we had 200 years of slavery by the brits/french/spanish".
But that's not a good argument. Because after the last ice age (12.000 BC) Africans had 14.000 years time of creating great civilisations all across Africa. so these 200 years of slavery are nothing.
-Because many European countries also got slavery. Greeks also got 400 years of slavery and so did many White/Caucasian races amongst themselves. But are they complaining? No
Till today Africans are the most uncivilised underdeveloped country with a history that is only very underwelming compared to other race civilisations over the world. You know that, I know that, and it's known to everyone else on the planet
Who do you think the nubians are genius. Northern euro animals never had any ancient civilization. FACT!
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#57 Sep 26, 2012
black is beautiful, tan is grand but white is the color of the big boss man, except the losing monkey, come on ROMNEY
dell

Croydon, UK

#58 Sep 26, 2012
lol lets not even bother bringing down the black man because its evident visually and certainly statistically the sad state of black men.
earth

Wakefield, RI

#59 Sep 30, 2012
Oh,yeah, all about black and white, hahaha...most of your grandma were raped by Mongolians...sign...that means most of you, especially the whites, are the "hybrid" of Asians...hahahahhahah
earth

Wakefield, RI

#60 Sep 30, 2012
Galactus wrote:
LOLOLOL!!!, Yeah RIGHT! The Blacks race is one of the weakest races, even with the unnatural selection of black breeding from slave times. They are still weak. The only way blacks even appear "strong" or the "ultimate" is because American media worships blacks.
--
Blacks always make claims to shit that isn't researched or proved. They say they are the strongest race, and yet, all Caucasians win ALL the strength competitions. The sports blacks do dominate in are ridiculous shit, like throwing a ball in a basket that they are purposely scouted for. It's just a propagation of their abilities. There isn't a real playing field. It is just politics.
--
For instance, if blacks are "oh so" athletic and amazing, then why do they suffer from an extremely high rate of obesity???
If they are so "ultimate" then why are they totally retarded on tests?
They have no brains, no brawn, they just aren't the best, and never will be.
Where are the chess masters? where are the philosophers?
and to top it all off, the biggest penis in the world is a Caucasian dude! Blacks even make up that shit! and it is based off of Nothing!
--
The ONLY thing I can give black people credit for is running around with these stereotypes and making people believe them and then if someone denies them, they start screaming racist like an angry gibbon until everybody believes it.
--------
In conclusion the only reason black people seem like they are ANY good at ANYTHING is just media propagation, because of the modern day black worship trend.
I am sorry to tell you the truth: most of Caucasian have the blood from Mongolians, it was how it is, they ruled the world, and they cut off your ancestors heads hung on the gate, and they raped all of your women....that is the shame you white have to carry on for centuries and centuries, so shut the fuck up and stop insulting other races!
Polak Masochist

Australia

#61 Oct 2, 2012
Blacks have a higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibres, which gives speed and power. This is evident when watching speed and power based sports ie. American football, sprinting.
Whites seem to be able to build higher levels of pure lifting strength like that required in strongman competitions ie. Google Mariusz Pudzianowski.
So which is stronger, from a purely physical point? Power strength - black, muscular endurance strength - white.
Mohammad

Cairo, Egypt

#62 Oct 9, 2012
In america, I would say yes, I agree (check the heights of most black rappers,a lot of them are above 190 cm ), NBA ,Football ...etc.

But when it comes to the majority (I mean any other race), you can't compare. From each race,I can fetch you an ass kicking hero.

You see, it's pretty hard to compare which would win : bruce lee Vs Saladin , Mike Tyson Vs vlad the impaler.. it's impossible to know who would win !!!

All races are equal..individuals are the ones who vary.

source : african americans mostly have 20% more muscle mass.. native africans don't. I have a lot of them in my college.
Rico

Beltsville, MD

#63 Nov 3, 2012
Dyl dawgs wrote:
Blacks are so strong how come they never win any wars against another race?
There's no f**king way you're serious. Are you a racist too? Because if you are I can gladly handle this like I did with the first. WTF does winning a war have to do with strength. America has so many weapons used in war, and it's smart, but using weapons in war isn't showing any kind of strength. Hell, war without weapons wouldn't really prove anything. To me, even if you win a war does it really matter? At the cost of the amount dying because of something we forced on them? And when my mom was watching Dr. Phil, people were losing limbs in war and everything, but they aren't getting help. Also, I'm thinking some of you redneck dumbasses don't even realize how much minorities build up the military. This isn't just Blacks, but it also includes Hispanics/Latinos, Asians, pretty much anything outside of European descent, living in America. And if you add up all the minorities helping out then minorities are the ones helping. I just searched for a percentage and African Americans make up 21 percent of the military personnel. That doesn't even include other minorities. It might not sound like much but it is. Also, to add to the dumbass statement, BLACK PEOPLE ARE ON AMERICA'S SIDE. Not only do Blacks live here but we even have African allies. How about you look something up or watch something and learn about something, so you can leave your turtle shell of ignorance. Smh I hope you're somewhere between 13 and 19 because you should be paying some attention to what's going on in the world or at least your own country.
Rico

Beltsville, MD

#64 Nov 3, 2012
History wrote:
for the Blacks saying that they are so great, are not following anything. Blacks never have won anything in history. No war, No civilisation. And only since the last 100 years, where the white civilisation has "rested" the black people are thinking they are great. In regions like US blacks spend more time on their physical body, and beating once and a while an asian or white who has spend his life becoming part of society through intelligence, doesnt say anything when you look into a longer span of time (6000 years).
White man in times of Greeks, Romans etc, spend their whole lives training and fighting and where incredibly intelligent. In these thousands of years of recorded human times, the black races has never won any battle in strength and power. Blacks have always lost. It's because the caucasian race in these time made their bodies physically and mentally very strong.
-So nowadays when blacks do dominate in some of the sports in the US, that has more to do with the large % of white/asian man, not having trained physically at all (fat unhealthy) but mentally sitting behind their desks.
Also
-The caucasian race and asian race created advanced civilisation. As you can see in the Middle east and Greece and India/china. There the oldest and most advanced civilisations rised.
-Look at africa today or to their history. Only Egypt as the only country in Africa (out of 47 African countries) has had a big civilisation. Nowhere else In africa has ever been found a "Great civilisation". Egypt was ruled by Caucasians and not Africans. Look at Goblek Tepe (12.000 years old) or Minoans and more. They are older than Egypt and shows that this region (Greece, Turkey, Iran etc) was the cresent of civilisation. And Egypt is part of this.
-Egypt borders Greece and Middle east and that says alot.Why would Egypt not be in south africa?. Because there where no advanced caucasians. That's why Egypt borders the middle east and Greece.
-Blacks where part of many civilisations, but only as slaves. Not as rulers.
-Because if Africans where so great, why has there never been found 1 great african Race as great as Greece/Egypt/India/China?.
-And why EVEN now is Africa the biggest uncivilised continent on the planet?
I'm sure Africans will say "Because we had 200 years of slavery by the brits/french/spanish".
But that's not a good argument. Because after the last ice age (12.000 BC) Africans had 14.000 years time of creating great civilisations all across Africa. so these 200 years of slavery are nothing.
-Because many European countries also got slavery. Greeks also got 400 years of slavery and so did many White/Caucasian races amongst themselves. But are they complaining? No
Till today Africans are the most uncivilised underdeveloped country with a history that is only very underwelming compared to other race civilisations over the world. You know that, I know that, and it's known to everyone else on the planet
This topic should be called "The ignorance of white people" smh. You're talking all this shit about black people but Obama was voted. Most of this country is white, so who voted for Obama? Had to be whites. Wouldn't you agree? He is obviously doing better than Bush so be grateful. Also the western civilization was organized before white people came, so you can exclude that. Did you forget about the Native Americans(esp the Iroquois and the Cherokee)? They organized this place. They showed the Pilgrims how to plant crops and make food without killing. We all know Natives could have easily killed Pilgrims if they wanted to. Look at the comparison. Iroquois, Cherokee, etc. were built to dominate as they please. Healthy, quick, strong, etc. while whites just happened to have guns. Technically, if China made gunpowder, then that's another thing you can exclude from your "list of success". I can't believe you're trying to use history to down an entire race. Shame on you. This kind of stuff makes me hate being American

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you people think of "knotlover" a women... (Jan '10) Wed Andrew 35
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) Feb 19 Jas 5,168
Good information and household tips Feb 13 Daniel Reditolicco 1
Dryer duct Cleaning in New Jersey Dryer Vent Wi... Feb 13 Varosh Apartments 1
Free adult cams site (Sep '14) Feb 12 Brenda 3
Why do white women marry Arabs? (Jun '09) Feb 12 Princess 110
The Mexican mafia is pushing their families way... (Nov '07) Feb 11 Silence 180
More from around the web